Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't regularly follow either of them on instagram - so I apologize for posting they were.

However - Jackie did post on her instagram HB to her cousin and it was a photo of Veronica. My guess is it was an inside joke from a few years ago. Again, sorry for the misinformation that I spread.
I wouldn't worry about misinformation.. The vloggers spread it like a disease!

Reactions: 4
I don't regularly follow either of them on instagram - so I apologize for posting they were.

However - Jackie did post on her instagram HB to her cousin and it was a photo of Veronica. My guess is it was an inside joke from a few years ago. Again, sorry for the misinformation that I spread.
No worries. I've heard them both say it in videos, but at some point they admitted it was a joke.

Reactions: 2
Holy duck... Either he or his doppelganger is at kitty O'Sheas right now... I'll try to update if I can be inconspicuous.

Eeeeh probably not...

Ok I'm 50/50 now...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Next BS to be included in his videos: “I’m taking a (insert mispronunciation of Uber here—>) because I’ll be drinking.” We all know that’s coming because he reads what’s being said about him. His stans will then praise him for being responsible.
Holy duck... Either he or his doppelganger is at kitty O'Sheas right now... I'll try to update if I can be inconspicuous.

Eeeeh probably not...
ohhhhh who is he with? I wish I was local!

Reactions: 1
ohhhhh who is he with? I wish I was local!
No idea he showed up by himself.

Ok nope heard him talk 100% him and he introduced himself to someone as Nate.. oddly satisfying knowing that no one knows who the duck he is here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No idea he showed up by himself.

Ok nope heard him talk 100% him and he introduced himself to someone as Nate.. oddly satisfying knowing that no one knows who the duck he is here.
I am very vested in this Nate in the Wild episode.
(dropped my daughter off at college today....so excited to have something else to think about!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am very vested in this Nate in the Wild episode.
(dropped my daughter off at college today....so excited to have something else to think about!)
Well being a responsible adult I had 2 drinks over several hours, and some food.. drove my wife home since she had a really good time and I was the DD.

Great wings if you're ever in Orlando. This place is notorious as a cast member hangout since it's close to property and it's cheap. But it's also a Buffalo native owned restaurant and it's where a lot of bills fans go to watch football so I have been going here for a year, so much so the general manager invites us to his home for parties. We just happened to go tonight because we were bored and met some friends out there. And just to note, it is absolutely NOT fancy!

I saw him walk in and immediately posted about the doppelganger. Then I took the picture and had doubts since he wasn't wearing his signature trilby. I went inside for a moment and hear him speak and introduce himself to someone else and then there was no doubt..

I'm home now but if I didn't have to work tomorrow I would absolutely be reporting back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was thinking the same thing - its not totaled by any means, especially if he's driving it around.

Also, I don't wish an accident on anyone, and feel a little bad for him. However, when he started mentioning that he gets depressed sitting at home, and goes to the parks to cheer up, is what worries me. This is what I mean about these vloggers that are always at the parks, its unhealthy. If he is depressed all the time at home, something else is wrong and escaping to Disney every day is not the answer. Just saying. Maybe he should talk to someone
I'm going to guess he's lonely. The only time he interacts with other people is at the parks. And even then it's apparent he doesnt have the greatest social skills. When he drinks be becomes obnoxious. He's probably not haning out with anyone off camera much.

I think jojo was just joking about work out one day so they can go the rest. Jojo knows enough about working out to at least know that. Pmm however could easily be one of those that burns a few hundred calories in a workout and thinks he has then earned his usual diet.

I've never got gay vibes at all from him. I'd say he is either asexual, or just a lonely guy who has found disney and vlogging as a crutch and a way to form social interaction virtually and with other vloggers in a transactional way. Which in fairness could be said for 90% of disney vlogging community

with Nate’s calorie intake, a day at the gym isn’t going to do much and is a bit like turning up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush.

if he stopped eating the way he does and limited himself to about 2000 calories a day for a month he would drop a tonne of weight without stepping foot in a gym, but that won’t help his channel!

• Haha
Well being a responsible adult I had 2 drinks over several hours, and some food.. drove my wife home since she had a really good time and I was the DD.

Great wings if you're ever in Orlando. This place is notorious as a cast member hangout since it's close to property and it's cheap. But it's also a Buffalo native owned restaurant and it's where a lot of bills fans go to watch football so I have been going here for a year, so much so the general manager invites us to his home for parties. We just happened to go tonight because we were bored and met some friends out there. And just to note, it is absolutely NOT fancy!

I saw him walk in and immediately posted about the doppelganger. Then I took the picture and had doubts since he wasn't wearing his signature trilby. I went inside for a moment and hear him speak and introduce himself to someone else and then there was no doubt..

I'm home now but if I didn't have to work tomorrow I would absolutely be reporting back.
I think it's pretty cool to run into him and I am so happy you spotted (and shared) him..thank you! I was really curious to see if he was hanging out with anyone because (I am probably going to take flack here) it just makes me honestly sad that I feel he doesn't have true friends (other than his clingers) and I dont know...I think part of me just worries about his loneliness and mental heallth. Yes...I know that is what he plays on..but he wasn't on camera here. Ok. I'm putting my momma hat away now.

I have been to Buffalo once for a concert. It was funny to me how lively it was during the day and then crickets at night (at least the little bit of Buffalo we saw). We are Ravens fans and we like to go to away games. We have never seen the Bills play live though.

Reactions: 4
I think it's pretty cool to run into him and I am so happy you spotted (and shared) him..thank you! I was really curious to see if he was hanging out with anyone because (I am probably going to take flack here) it just makes me honestly sad that I feel he doesn't have true friends (other than his clingers) and I dont know...I think part of me just worries about his loneliness and mental heallth. Yes...I know that is what he plays on..but he wasn't on camera here. Ok. I'm putting my momma hat away now.

I have been to Buffalo once for a concert. It was funny to me how lively it was during the day and then crickets at night (at least the little bit of Buffalo we saw). We are Ravens fans and we like to go to away games. We have never seen the Bills play live though.
Well he definitely showed up alone but he was with another guy the time I was there. No one I recognized but I don't watch vlogs at all.

As far as Buffalo nightlife... Well.. The city is extremely spread out, and admittedly pretty segregated. Not a ton of people venture into the city for a good time anymore and the ones that do have their bar they go to. There are like 4 "party districts" in the city but there are more and more places in the suburbs that people flock to. If you enjoy football, you definitely need to go to see a bills game once before the stadium is knocked down. Tailgating experience is pretty wild.

with Nate’s calorie intake, a day at the gym isn’t going to do much and is a bit like turning up to an earthquake with a dustpan and brush.

if he stopped eating the way he does and limited himself to about 2000 calories a day for a month he would drop a tonne of weight without stepping foot in a gym, but that won’t help his channel!
But he eats all that food for our benefit so he can show us what it looks like and how it tastes!!! That's why he orders 3 entrees. We need to all be thankful. He's killing himself solely for our benefit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well he definitely showed up alone but he was with another guy the time I was there. No one I recognized but I don't watch vlogs at all.

As far as Buffalo nightlife... Well.. The city is extremely spread out, and admittedly pretty segregated. Not a ton of people venture into the city for a good time anymore and the ones that do have their bar they go to. There are like 4 "party districts" in the city but there are more and more places in the suburbs that people flock to. If you enjoy football, you definitely need to go to see a bills game once before the stadium is knocked down. Tailgating experience is pretty wild.
If I were local, I swear I would have headed over there and sat myself right down next to him and pretended that I didn't know him and see how he acts. Try to see what he is like away from the Disney bubble and without his camera. (clearly, I have too much time on my hands this summer!)
Our plan is to see all of the NFL stadiums (right now we have about 13) so I will have to definitely get up there soon. When we went to the concert (Shea theatre), I am embarrassed to admit that we ate at TGIFridays there because they were the only ones open afterwards (this was about 15 years ago) so perhaps there are other choices now? It was winter time and pretty damn cold though so many people said screw it and stayed inside.

If I were local, I swear I would have headed over there and sat myself right down next to him and pretended that I didn't know him and see how he acts. Try to see what he is like away from the Disney bubble and without his camera. (clearly, I have too much time on my hands this summer!)
Our plan is to see all of the NFL stadiums (right now we have about 13) so I will have to definitely get up there soon. When we went to the concert (Shea theatre), I am embarrassed to admit that we ate at TGIFridays there because they were the only ones open afterwards (this was about 15 years ago) so perhaps there are other choices now? It was winter time and pretty damn cold though so many people said screw it and stayed inside.
So the layout of Kittys is that they have a huge outdoor bar that wraps around the back of the building. The later you are there the further back you go. He may have had a table because the bar does get full once people get off of work.. Like I mentioned, its a popular place with workers in the service industry. If I wanted to i could have hovered over him but it would have been extremely awkward but my wife, who has a friend that is a big fan of his (yuck) wanted to go get a picture to send to her.. I was absolutely against that idea. What little speaking i did hear solidifies that the youtube persona is 100% an act.

There are a few places around Sheas.. There was a recent project that opened main street to cars for the first time in years. That was supposed to bring in more businesses. The places I used to work downtown were on the outskirts of the city so i didn't venture through there too often. If you ever go back for a game, which is out in the burbs, you have to go to a place called 'Bar Bill'.. Best wings in the city and they serve a few buffalo favorites as well.

So the layout of Kittys is that they have a huge outdoor bar that wraps around the back of the building. The later you are there the further back you go. He may have had a table because the bar does get full once people get off of work.. Like I mentioned, its a popular place with workers in the service industry. If I wanted to i could have hovered over him but it would have been extremely awkward but my wife, who has a friend that is a big fan of his (yuck) wanted to go get a picture to send to her.. I was absolutely against that idea. What little speaking i did hear solidifies that the youtube persona is 100% an act.

There are a few places around Sheas.. There was a recent project that opened main street to cars for the first time in years. That was supposed to bring in more businesses. The places I used to work downtown were on the outskirts of the city so i didn't venture through there too often. If you ever go back for a game, which is out in the burbs, you have to go to a place called 'Bar Bill'.. Best wings in the city and they serve a few buffalo favorites as well.
First...ignore my typos. Too late for me to edit.

I will check out Kitty's when I come in November. Not shocked that he puts on an act.

Yeah..the streets were weird (but cool). So so busy before the show then it was almost creepy silent after the concert. I really did have a great time there and we loved our hotel. I love visiting new places, but my heart always comes back to Florida.

Reactions: 1
Who’s the lesbian he was with at Hollywood Studios? She seems to be popping up around the Disney YouTube-sphere a lot lately

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being stuck on the tower of terror for half an hour with this sweaty sack of meat juice filming you and going OH GOLLY GEE WHIZ I’d probably want to kill myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.