Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a serious question for the ladies on here, do any girls find him attractive or would want to be with him? I’m genuinely curious bc I just can’t see it.
His personality is childish & he acts ridiculous. His table manners are also horrendous. I can’t even get through one of his 30 minute videos without being annoyed by him. So no, I don’t find him attractive or appealing at all. I also can’t imagine a guy being attracted to him for the same reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His personality is childish & he acts ridiculous. His table manners are also horrendous. I can’t even get through one of his 30 minute videos without being annoyed by him. So no, I don’t find him attractive or appealing at all. I also can’t imagine a guy being attracted to him for the same reasons.
You might if you needed YouTube clout.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Very interesting that you guys have the same opinion!!!! I was discussing with my husband yesterday that Nate is gay!

Honestly, his sexuality really shouldn't be a topic of discussion. That's a very private thing for anyone especially "if" he hasn't come out. Maybe just stick to him being the breathing piece of tit that he is?

Reactions: 9
I so don’t get gay vibes from him. He just seems like a big fat messy straight guy who is probably bleeping annoying if he is hitting on a girl and who constantly gets friendzoned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the short video where he uses the shirt a dude ripped off himself in Galaxy's Edge as a napkin, yeah that's a tad gay but it is Mr. Morrow the dude is as fake as it gets. Anything he does is for views and cash. Few have seen the real Nate in the wild.

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to say it wouldn’t matter to me one bit. That’s not because I’m such an enlightened character. It’s because fat, dumb, and smelly cross all lines of sexuality.

• Haha
Did anyone else get a kick out of how Nate apparently “totaled” his car but was able to drive it to and from the park that day? Typical Nate, over exaggerating absolutely every aspect of his life. Isn’t that mind blowing 🙄🤦‍♂️

- To be clear, I’m not happy Nate got in an accident I don’t want to see that happen to anyone and I’m happy Nate wasn’t hurt and I’m very happy Gracie wasn’t with him. Just thought it was funny how he “totaled” his car but it seemed to work perfectly after the accident lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else get a kick out of how Nate apparently “totaled” his car but was able to drive it to and from the park that day? Typical Nate, over exaggerating absolutely every aspect of his life. Isn’t that mind blowing 🙄🤦‍♂️

- To be clear, I’m not happy Nate got in an accident I don’t want to see that happen to anyone and I’m happy Nate wasn’t hurt and I’m very happy Gracie wasn’t with him. Just thought it was funny how he “totaled” his car but it seemed to work perfectly after the accident lol.
Yeah he was definitely being a drama llama about that. I do find it odd that even if he did think it was totaled, would you:

A. Be able to drive it anywhere?
B. Take it willingly to a theme park and spend the whole day there?

Reactions: 1
Him an Jackie no longer seem to be friends i mean i get it maybe once her now husband came to the u.s an once she got engaged i def saw a difference..

Before they were together 24/7 i even got the vibe that they were hooking up on the low..

Was it because things soured between them or jealousy an her man..

Idk🤷

Him an Jackie no longer seem to be friends i mean i get it maybe once her now husband came to the u.s an once she got engaged i def saw a difference..

Before they were together 24/7 i even got the vibe that they were hooking up on the low..

Was it because things soured between them or jealousy an her man..

Idk🤷
Probably less to do with jealousy and more to do with her not needing the boost of his channel combined with spending time with her man.

I get zero gay or trans vibes from Mr. Morrow. Most men in the LGBTQ community take way more pride in their appearance. Exceptions of course like that Pete dude from The Dis.
Paywall Pete Werner thinks he is quite the fashion plate.

And the Fat in the Hat is clearly a eunuch.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less what his sexualty is, each to their own, but I'd imagine he would have very limited choices given that most grown adults would be disgusted at his behaviour, his size, purple face, drinking, fake personality, lifestyle etc it's a long list of turn offs

Reactions: 3
I’ve got to say it wouldn’t matter to me one bit. That’s not because I’m such an enlightened character. It’s because fat, dumb, and smelly cross all lines of sexuality.
I agree. I don't think he is sexually attractive to men or women. I know I am not attracted to him in any way. I don't think many of his stans (or even just fans) like him because he is "sexy".

To be honest, there aren't any vloggers that are "hot" to me. The one I thought was the "cutest" is now the one that I absolutely think has the absolute worst personality (which now makes him the "ugliest").

Yeah, he's absolutely going to answer that honestly, Stewart!
Next BS to be included in his videos: “I’m taking a (insert mispronunciation of Uber here—>) because I’ll be drinking.” We all know that’s coming because he reads what’s being said about him. His stans will then praise him for being responsible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.