Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dream scenario is that one of these sponsors decides it would be a good idea to send Nate abroad. At least give me a Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea video. It’s too bad that there has already been a show called “An Idiot Abroad” because I can’t think of a more fitting name for this scenario.
I don't think a sponser could afford the insurance to send him abroad tbh or be able to buy two seats on the plane for his ass, it would cost an absolute fortune with the state of him for insurance since he would need the high risk one, also could you imagine the stares he would get at Tokyo? I doupt he would fit on anything there as well, if there's one country that does NOT accept fat it's Japan, company's will even be fined if their workers are overweight and keep being fined until they lose the weight

I've never seen anything so disrespectful from a Disney vlogger. Way to completely bastardize how a culture eats. The worst part is that he sees nothing wrong with this and his idiot followers will probably imitate him to make things worse. His level of maturity has hit an all time low. He also seems to be sweating more and more with each video. It's only a matter of time before he has to bring a towel with him to eat.
That was my thought as well, like way to go insulting a whole culture dumbass, he probably doesn't even know the correct way to put them down when he's finished an probably just stabs them upright when he's done, jerk

Reactions: 1
I don't think a sponser could afford the insurance to send him abroad tbh or be able to buy two seats on the plane for his ass, it would cost an absolute fortune with the state of him for insurance since he would need the high risk one, also could you imagine the stares he would get at Tokyo? I doupt he would fit on anything there as well, if there's one country that does NOT accept fat it's Japan, company's will even be fined if their workers are overweight and keep being fined until they lose the weight
Maybe he would find his true calling. YouTube can't last forever.
1660739814385.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does this guy have ZERO negative comments on his videos!? Makes me think he deletes them all which would make sense since he fabricates the rest of his character. Arguably the most annoying and over exaggerating vlogger on YT. Also, has anyone confirmed that PMM is part of the LGBTQ community?

Reactions: 3
I get zero gay or trans vibes from Mr. Morrow. Most men in the LGBTQ community take way more pride in their appearance. Exceptions of course like that Pete dude from The Dis.

He could have moderators removing comments and or using filtering options that YouTube offes.

Reactions: 3
I get zero gay or trans vibes from Mr. Morrow. Most men in the LGBTQ community take way more pride in their appearance. Exceptions of course like that Pete dude from The Dis.

He could have moderators removing comments and or using filtering options that YouTube offes.
Pretty sure the comments get scrubbed and/or he opted to not show them. Question...has he mentioned anything about D23 or getting back to RunDisney lately? We haven't watched much so we are a little behind.

I swear he’s Atleast Bi sexual I’m gay myself and something’s he does scream “gay”

Reactions: 2
Could be.. he does come from middle of nowhere PA and could really be at odds with it.. It's a shame if he does feel the need to hide it since there isn't really a better place to be out of the closet at least in Florida.

Granted I just scanned the latest video, but I didn’t see any beer consumption this time around. Did I miss it or has he omitted drinking from his video? I find it hard to believe he didn’t drink.

Granted I just scanned the latest video, but I didn’t see any beer consumption this time around. Did I miss it or has he omitted drinking from his video? I find it hard to believe he didn’t drink.
The only times I've seen him drink were off camera.. I'm sure he drank something.

The only times I've seen him drink were off camera.. I'm sure he drank something.
Someone must be reading the comments here about the excessive drinking & driving. It’ll be interesting to see how long he hides his beer consumption from the camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He only had two drinks on camera, which is definitely on the low end for him:

Mixed drink with vodka at 3:33
Beer at 22:13

How does this guy have ZERO negative comments on his videos!? Makes me think he deletes them all which would make sense since he fabricates the rest of his character. Arguably the most annoying and over exaggerating vlogger on YT. Also, has anyone confirmed that PMM is part of the LGBTQ community?
He was married to a woman….

He only had two drinks on camera, which is definitely on the low end for him:

Mixed drink with vodka at 3:33
Beer at 22:13
I think he is reading here and is totally cutting down. I think he is showing just a bite or two of his food too.

Someone must be reading the comments here about the excessive drinking & driving. It’ll be interesting to see how long he hides his beer consumption from the camera.
Jinx. I missed this before I posted :) Great minds...

Yes, he definitely deletes them. I’ve said a few things that disappear. No one would believe that they get no negative comments at all. Like you said, he has his fabricated persona to maintain.

He was married to a woman….
I understand that but that means nothing imo, I know plenty of gay people who were married to the opposite sex at one point. His old videos with V are very telling to me, you can tell he just wasn’t happy and able to be himself and I honestly believe that’s because he knew he was with the wrong person/sex. I’m sorry but there’s just no way he’s not at least bi, I don’t know any men that act like this, there are no manly qualities about him unless u include shoveling in food and drinking beer like a Gabon. I want him to just come out, I truly think think he’s hiding this and this Disney /Vlogging is how he disguises his secret which he should celebrate if he is in fact gay or bi. I have a serious question for the ladies on here, do any girls find him attractive or would want to be with him? I’m genuinely curious bc I just can’t see it.

I understand that but that means nothing imo, I know plenty of gay people who were married to the opposite sex at one point. His old videos with V are very telling to me, you can tell he just wasn’t happy and able to be himself and I honestly believe that’s because he knew he was with the wrong person/sex. I’m sorry but there’s just no way he’s not at least bi, I don’t know any men that act like this, there are no manly qualities about him unless u include shoveling in food and drinking beer like a Gabon. I want him to just come out, I truly think think he’s hiding this and this Disney /Vlogging is how he disguises his secret which he should celebrate if he is in fact gay or bi. I have a serious question for the ladies on here, do any girls find him attractive or would want to be with him? I’m genuinely curious bc I just can’t see it.
While I wouldn't immediately write him off as gay or bi. I would agree that he's gotta be in a permanent friend zone of any girl on earth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.