Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh but it's sad.. I have a wife whom I love. We look out for each other. Yes we tend to have a really good time in Orlando. Yes each of us indulges in alcohol. Yes sometimes that goes overboard. We always makes sure one of us is in good shape to get home. St Paddy's day we took ubers everywhere. That was the only day both of us were a bit out of sorts.

We also don't eat unhealthy every day. Often we only eat once every few months that people would consider unhealthy. Never eat sugar in excess.. never drive drunk... And both of us maintain our natural skin tone throughout the day..

Nate needs better people surrounding him bottom line.
And people question how he lost his wife? He’s clearly never changed.

Reactions: 2
I laugh but it's sad.. I have a wife whom I love. We look out for each other. Yes we tend to have a really good time in Orlando. Yes each of us indulges in alcohol. Yes sometimes that goes overboard. We always makes sure one of us is in good shape to get home. St Paddy's day we took ubers everywhere. That was the only day both of us were a bit out of sorts.

We also don't eat unhealthy every day. Often we only eat once every few months that people would consider unhealthy. Never eat sugar in excess.. never drive drunk... And both of us maintain our natural skin tone throughout the day.
Oh I agree 100%! It makes me sad that I feel like no one truly loves him. His friends use him for his clout, but no one will truly stand up and say "enough you fool! You are going to kill yourself". I asked in a thread earlier who he would call if he was seriously hurt. I really worried about the fact that he really wouldn't have anyone local that he would be able to call for help.

It is so nice that you are able to go out and enjoy time with your wife and trust knowing that you had each other's backs. My husband and I took a no kids trip in June (we have never done that before) and we had so much fun. We were on property, so we didn't have to worry about transportation. We also made some pretty poor food choices too. Then came back and got back on track :)

Reactions: 2
Oh I agree 100%! It makes me sad that I feel like no one truly loves him. His friends use him for his clout, but no one will truly stand up and say "enough you fool! You are going to kill yourself". I asked in a thread earlier who he would call if he was seriously hurt. I really worried about the fact that he really wouldn't have anyone local that he would be able to call for help.

It is so nice that you are able to go out and enjoy time with your wife and trust knowing that you had each other's backs. My husband and I took a no kids trip in June (we have never done that before) and we had so much fun. We were on property, so we didn't have to worry about transportation. We also made some pretty poor food choices too. Then came back and got back on track :)
I don’t say much here but I believe he would call his ex-wife, I think she’s the only person who ever loved him and I don’t doubt he loves her still. I think a few people have stated an agreement on this. This food and alcohol and fake friends and fake dating is all to fill a huge void from missing her. Sorry if you disagree but i’m probably not wrong.

Reactions: 7
I don’t say much here but I believe he would call his ex-wife, I think she’s the only person who ever loved him and I don’t doubt he loves her still. I think a few people have stated an agreement on this. This food and alcohol and fake friends and fake dating is all to fill a huge void from missing her. Sorry if you disagree but i’m probably not wrong.
Oh I don't disagree at all! I just hope that he does have someone to care about him. I know he still loves her. The only reason I asked is because it made me sad when he said he had an accident and 1- he chose to go vlog because it makes him happy 2- then I started to worry if it was a serious accident that he wouldn't have a true friend to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

We also don't eat unhealthy every day. Often we only eat once every few months that people would consider unhealthy. Never eat sugar in excess.. never drive drunk... And both of us maintain our natural skin tone throughout the day..

He doesn't want go surround himself with better people because if he does then they will constantly tell him he has a major problem with over eating an drinking an that he needs to do somthing, if he genuinely wanted to get better then he would seek the help, but he surrounds himself with these enablers because then it's all sunshine an rainbows an his problems can be hidden with even more food an drink an he can continue being the "jolly fat man" hes basically treating his life as some character from a TV show that will never end

If he does have depression then the BEST thing you can do is exercise an eat healthy, my biggest hate is when people (am sure like Nate) will be told to exercise an eat healthy to help with depression an they see that as a OmG aRe yOU SaYiNG Am fAT dig at them when in reality it's actually the best thing you can do

If he doesn't change his lifestyle now then he will be lucky if he's still here in 5 years an lucky not to be bed bound before then, look at the damage he's done in 2 years already

Oh I don't disagree at all! I just hope that he does have someone to care about him. I know he still loves her. The only reason I asked is because it made me sad when he said he had an accident and 1- he chose to go vlog because it makes him happy 2- then I started to worry if it was a serious accident that he wouldn't have a true friend to care.
I believe that she would be the first one on a one way flight to be there for him. I legitimately believe she cares for him deeply but since he didn’t care enough to change for her he’ll just keep living his life and ruining it. If you love someone you better yourself together. I have a hard time believing he loves her like he thinks if he didn’t change for her. I’m old now and learned so much in my lifetime. I never lost the love of my life but I wouldn’t let it happen.

Nate is in for a world of hurt as he hits his 40s at that weight and with his eating and drinking habits. I know eating is his job, but he should get 50 or 100 lbs off now.

I have no patience for his driving after drinking, especially multiple drinks. My guess is he does the one-drink-an-hour rule and at his weight, it’s probably enough to keep him out of DUI alcohol levels. Until it’s not.

Reactions: 4
Nate is in for a world of hurt as he hits his 40s at that weight and with his eating and drinking habits. I know eating is his job, but he should get 50 or 100 lbs off now.

I have no patience for his driving after drinking, especially multiple drinks. My guess is he does the one-drink-an-hour rule and at his weight, it’s probably enough to keep him out of DUI alcohol levels. Until it’s not.
He is the vlogger that I see most often in the wild. I have said here multiple times that I have witnessed him power drinking.. I have no qualms with calling the police if i see him entering a car after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He is the vlogger that I see most often in the wild. I have said here multiple times that I have witnessed him power drinking.. I have no qualms with calling the police if i see him entering a car after.
Despicable. I would call the police too.

Reactions: 1
The heavy drinking is really worrisome. I realize that at his body mass, it would take a significant amount of alcohol to get him over the legal limit, but there's still some level of impairment going on when he's below that limit but after he's had a few.

Does Uber still do that thing where they'll give you a credit to your account when someone new signs up using your promo code? If so, he could really clean up -- possibly have a good chunk of his rides subsidized by sharing his code in his videos. He could say: "Since I've been drinking tonight, I'm going to take an Uber home. Sign up using this code to receive a discount on your first ride!" It wouldn't even have to be an official partnership -- just using the built-in referral thing (if it still exists) and promoting responsible habits.

Reactions: 6
I’m a stickler on alcohol and driving. I won’t ride with anyone who has even has one drink. I prefer to just be the designated driver. My uncle killed himself and a bus full of people while driving drunk.

There are definitely levels of impairment and I agree Nate is probably often impaired even if he isn’t technically DUI.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've always got the impression drink driving and using phone at wheel was more acceptable in the states rather than in UK. I've even seen american celebs do questionable things while driving and post on social media

Nates poor liver is already so taxed from the pure garbage diet, alcohol is the last thing it needs. I will say, there has been some improvement in the sheer volume of eating and drinking alcohol in every single video. It’s still much more than normal eating, but it was really extreme there for awhile. I had to quit watching, it was so uncomfortable to watch someone do that to their body. Now it seems like regular days are just general overeating of junk food and the food/drink super binges are more of the group events. He’s had a lot of success this year, maybe he will start to feel better and get serious about improving his health. He’s a role model for all the kids that apparently watch him and if he doesn’t care about himself, he could at least stop acting like such bad habits are normal.

I've always got the impression drink driving and using phone at wheel was more acceptable in the states rather than in UK. I've even seen american celebs do questionable things while driving and post on social media
It definitely is, you aren't allowed even one drop of alcohol in your blood behind the wheel here now, used to be you could have just one glass but they changed it after accidents were still happening an now it's no alcohol at all, even food with alcohol in them is a no no, phones as well are not allowed to be used unless it's hands free an there have even been in talks to now ban that as they say its still a distraction driving

• Wow
It definitely is, you aren't allowed even one drop of alcohol in your blood behind the wheel here now, used to be you could have just one glass but they changed it after accidents were still happening an now it's no alcohol at all, even food with alcohol in them is a no no, phones as well are not allowed to be used unless it's hands free an there have even been in talks to now ban that as they say its still a distraction driving
Yes, and that’s how strict it should be. This also disproves the argument that because Nate is big, he can have more alcohol and still be under the limit.

Yes, and that’s how strict it should be. This also disproves the argument that because Nate is big, he can have more alcohol and still be under the limit.
I've seen slim people handle a tit ton of drink an still be in a good state an seen some really heavy people be out their face after 3 or 4 so I don't believe just cause he's big then he can handle it more, if anything he's only able to some what handle it because his alcoholism is building up a tolrence and he can handle it more before he's wasted, but he still SHOULDN'T be driven even with ONE drink, people like that need the damn license removed permanently from them

And people question how he lost his wife? He’s clearly never changed.
I’d say there’s a fairly robust menu of potential causes to choose from here:
  • He acted like a douchebag routinely
  • put on weight like a freight train
  • incredibly unintelligent
  • drinks excessively
  • immature
  • hygienically challenged
  • follically challenged
The guy is no prize. Overall though, especially watching older videos, I wouldn’t doubt if he just wasn’t a good guy. He may have treated her poorly. Go back and watch the old video when he returns from PA 2 years ago. You can see she is disgusted by him. Possibly she was already getting boinked on the side.

I've seen slim people handle a tit ton of drink an still be in a good state an seen some really heavy people be out their face after 3 or 4 so I don't believe just cause he's big then he can handle it more, if anything he's only able to some what handle it because his alcoholism is building up a tolrence and he can handle it more before he's wasted, but he still SHOULDN'T be driven even with ONE drink, people like that need the damn license removed permanently from them
I think some people just try and make up any excuse to justify his egregious behaviour. I suspect some people on here are stans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.