Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there is a market for slightly higher-quality YouTube videos of the parks. Most of these videos from these vloggers are so amateur you can hardly watch them without getting motion sickness. I know there’s a balance between quality versus payoff for the vlogger. But there has to be a happy medium somewhere. Maybe more B-roll footage of the parks mixed in, less of their big faces and a little more effort into editing. Something slightly more cinematic than a shaky camera and shoving cookies in their mouths.
Yeah I agree. Although the channel is problematic, I think dfb does a good job with b roll footage and sometimes I ba e them on just for parks footage and ajs relaxing voice rather than caring about what she is talking about.

Problem so many of these vloggers are daily or everyother day vloggers so don't have the time to work on their technical skills

Reactions: 4
I partially agree.. IMO the Disney dining plan started the down swing in food.. merch was being homogenized before most of those people started their thing. All ears were the first to feature the menus and regularly update it but didn't have all the click bait until after deb sold it.

Now that vlogging is in full force, yes, it's only getting worse.
Tbh am kindi grateful for the disney dinning plan, we get it free with booking a disney hotel an depending on which tier of hotel we book depends on what tier of the dinning plan we get, yes food has probably gone downhill but honestly for 3 of us to get a quick service meal we were over $50 so to be able to have that included in our holiday actually saved us a ton of money, it might be the lowest standard of food but for the majority it's only going be for a week or two anyway so it doesn't bother me if it's not great

Reactions: 5
Tbh am kindi grateful for the disney dinning plan, we get it free with booking a disney hotel an depending on which tier of hotel we book depends on what tier of the dinning plan we get, yes food has probably gone downhill but honestly for 3 of us to get a quick service meal we were over $50 so to be able to have that included in our holiday actually saved us a ton of money, it might be the lowest standard of food but for the majority it's only going be for a week or two anyway so it doesn't bother me if it's not great
Understandable it works for many people. But it is worth noting that it was never free. The quality was dragged down as the dining plan became more and more popular. I remember when it included appetizers and gratuity and slowly those benefits tapered off.

That's all moot anyway... Vloggers are the worst and bring everything down.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree. Although the channel is problematic, I think dfb does a good job with b roll footage and sometimes I ba e them on just for parks footage and ajs relaxing voice rather than caring about what she is talking about.

Problem so many of these vloggers are daily or everyother day vloggers so don't have the time to work on their technical skills
That’s true about the daily grind. It would probably have to be someone who wasn’t relying on AdSense as their sole source of income. Where they could take a little more time to enhance the vibe of the video. And not being so worried about being the first to get a video up.

Although plenty of vloggers make one video a week and make good money out of it and their channel is their career.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I do, after all its the social media influencers and vloggers that have fuelled it. Blame disney food blog etc, before them disney food and merch wasn't the same as it is now and was much more standardised. They have fuelled demand and disney have rightfully latched on to it, genius business move. Just meeting demand and making it work for then.
I think the original insult was the popularity of Instagram and then TikTok. That created the market and Disney realized they could make more money getting 20 wealthy people buying a $20 cupcake that probably costs $2 to make than it was to get 40 people of more modest means who only pay for park admission.

Reactions: 3
I think the original insult was the popularity of Instagram and then TikTok. That created the market and Disney realized they could make more money getting 20 wealthy people buying a $20 cupcake that probably costs $2 to make than it was to get 40 people of more modest means who only pay for park admission.
Oh yeah that too, but dfb predates tiktok but I agree Instagram plays a huge role, which is where dfb grew from (showing Instagramable snacks).

Disney has just changed its business model, and its more or less back to how it always used to be . Disneyworld used to be a once in a lifetime type of trip, now people don't only go every year, but multiple times in a year. Generally businesses have two options, lots of people paying less for your product or service, or less people paying more. Disney have just gone back to the less people paying more because we (their customers) have shown that they can and we will still follow and pay more. In the latest earning call individual guest spend has gone up 40%, what they are doing is working. And no one is entitled to visit Disney

Although plenty of vloggers make one video a week and make good money out of it and their channel is their career.
This is true but not for the Disney vloggers. They are all in a rush to get stuff out first nobody ever puts extra time into editing and that’s why it all feels the same.

also the people who watch have come to expect content the next day. So if someone does a better job and puts more into editing for say MNSSHP it likely won’t do as well in views or be appreciated because so many have seen 30 vlogs of the same thing already.

I think a lot of people would wait a week or two to watch one WDW Halloween Party video that was aesthetically pleasing, even if it posted a week or two later. Versus fifty shaky sugar-charged videos posted the next day lol

• Haha
I think a lot of people would wait a week or two to watch one WDW Halloween Party video that was aesthetically pleasing, even if it posted a week or two later. Versus fifty shaky sugar-charged videos posted the next day lol
I think if you're looking for good videos about different offerings, you need to turn to one of the informational channels like DFB or the Dis.

Nate is more about shoving the camera in his fat face.

I think if you're looking for good videos about different offerings, you need to turn to one of the informational channels like DFB or the Dis.

Nate is more about shoving the camera in his fat face.
It’s hard to explain, but not information or tips. I’m thinking videos that are enjoyable and relaxing to watch. No shaky cameras. No constant yammering. That show the vibe of an event or a day at the parks if that makes sense.

If I lived down there, maybe I would do it myself! :)

Understandable it works for many people. But it is worth noting that it was never free. The quality was dragged down as the dining plan became more and more popular. I remember when it included appetizers and gratuity and slowly those benefits tapered off.

That's all moot anyway... Vloggers are the worst and bring everything down.
I know it's technically not free but because it's included in our package deal then it feels free lol, it's like the tickets as well, we get a deal with flights, hotel, tickets, dining plan, memory maker an transfers, used to be £1000 per adult but it's slowly starting to go up more an more, now am around £1500pp which to be far I don't mind paying given how much places in the UK will take, for 2 nights in a tit hotel an the cheapest train possible I was £500 for London, an there's 1 bed lodges here that aren't that great charging like £400 per night an a minimum of 2 nights all because they have a hot tub

Does anyone have proof or heard rumors that he actually drives after a drink fest in the parks? I'm not naive enough to think he doesn't do it, but surely if he is making decent money he could afford a Uber or lift a couple of days a week. It just doesn't make sense to why him or anyone else would risk prison time for something easily avoidable.

Does anyone have proof or heard rumors that he actually drives after a drink fest in the parks? I'm not naive enough to think he doesn't do it, but surely if he is making decent money he could afford a Uber or lift a couple of days a week. It just doesn't make sense to why him or anyone else would risk prison time for something easily avoidable.
I have not put any timeframe together because I only started following this site a while after my first witnessing him in a bar. I have a gut feeling that he was driving home after though since it was at Jellyrolls after the parks closed and he was definitely feeling it...

DFB is what started me on this time wasting rabbit hole of Disney videos/vloggers. We started watching because we were planning our trip (before COVID) and looking for snack credit items. It was fun to see all the food and it made the anticipation even more fun. We loved DFB until the pandemic and the videos became clickbait, so we started watching PMM and some of the others.
Then they all drove me crazy and I found you guys and you all entertain me 1000 times more!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
YES he DEFINITELY does. Ask his friends or his ex!!!!!

This is a sample of my wife's usual commentary when watching PPM:
He doesn't need to eat _____ too!​
Why does he need to have a beer?​
Look at his face - he is not healthy.​
He doesn't need that deseret after all that food.​
I just realy hate watching him put more food in his mouth and hurt himself like that.​

Reactions: 7
I just realy hate watching him put more food in his mouth and hurt himself like that.​
My husband has very similar commentary. He usually also adds:
Omg...look at the sweat...and he is indoors.
Why is he so red??
He sounds so out of breath.
He is going to fall over and stroke out.
How many meals has he had this video?
You know he ate that pupcake.

• Haha
We do this, too. And we end it with "and how he'll get in his car and drive home."

My husband has very similar commentary. He usually also adds:
Omg...look at the sweat...and he is indoors.
Why is he so red??
He sounds so out of breath.
He is going to fall over and stroke out.
How many meals has he had this video?
You know he ate that pupcake.
I laugh but it's sad.. I have a wife whom I love. We look out for each other. Yes we tend to have a really good time in Orlando. Yes each of us indulges in alcohol. Yes sometimes that goes overboard. We always makes sure one of us is in good shape to get home. St Paddy's day we took ubers everywhere. That was the only day both of us were a bit out of sorts.

We also don't eat unhealthy every day. Often we only eat once every few months that people would consider unhealthy. Never eat sugar in excess.. never drive drunk... And both of us maintain our natural skin tone throughout the day..

Nate needs better people surrounding him bottom line.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.