Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused! Nate just shared a story on his IG that someone else posted. Looks like he went to Universal Halloween Horror Night the same night as Waffle House. He's wearing that same shirt and there are pics of him wearing the WH hat.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wore the same tit numerous times, do these vloggers ever spend enough time at home to even wash their clothes, their homes or themselves for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's got to have a crazy amount of rsvlts at this point. I think you're spot on about it being recorded the same day

Reactions: 1
He's got to have a crazy amount of rsvlts at this point. I think you're spot on about it being recorded the same day
which is fine, but it was like he purposely wasn't saying where he went. He made it sound like everything he did in that video was all he did that day. Why not just say "I did something else today, but that will be another video" or "My friends and I went and had some fun at another park, but I didn't record any of it." I mean, ultimately it's not our business what he does 24/7, but something just seemed hinky about this one since he went through so many clothes changes.

I've spent way too much time thinking about this one, fwends. I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But I think the others were wearing the same clothes as well.
I guarantee that all the events on that vlog did not happen on the same day. And why did he go home the first time? Did Gracie demand the pupcakes before Nate ate them? And if they were only in Jellyrolls for less than 90 minutes, they sure drank fast considering the number of empties on their table.

Been a while since I watched Nate, but OMG, he is on the fast track to inflammation station. Diabetes is a sure bet, probably already has metabolic syndrome and God knows what else. All that refined sugar and amusement park food/beer has made him look chubbier than he's ever been. I recall the old calories vs exercise/walking debates long ago here on these forums, but whatever he's doing, it isn't doing his health any good, he's fat, and not in a jolly way. It is sad to watch people like NikadoAvacado muckbang and binge eat their way to an early grave, but Nate really seems like he should know better and avoid those frosting cakes and disgusting sweet overdoses of treats. You know his mother and sister are both large and so they wouldn't want to intervene. Hope he finds some positive influences in his life to save him from himself and his bad diet.

Been a while since I watched Nate, but OMG, he is on the fast track to inflammation station. Diabetes is a sure bet, probably already has metabolic syndrome and God knows what else. All that refined sugar and amusement park food/beer has made him look chubbier than he's ever been. I recall the old calories vs exercise/walking debates long ago here on these forums, but whatever he's doing, it isn't doing his health any good, he's fat, and not in a jolly way. It is sad to watch people like NikadoAvacado muckbang and binge eat their way to an early grave, but Nate really seems like he should know better and avoid those frosting cakes and disgusting sweet overdoses of treats. You know his mother and sister are both large and so they wouldn't want to intervene. Hope he finds some positive influences in his life to save him from himself and his bad diet.
I was in the same boat as him.. just not as big. I had a bad diet but I didn't drink nearly as much. I had a heart attack due to type 2 diabetes at 38. I'm much better now but once you are diagnosed with type 2 you're basically in remission of you eat well, you're never cured of the disease.

I was in the same boat as him.. just not as big. I had a bad diet but I didn't drink nearly as much. I had a heart attack due to type 2 diabetes at 38. I'm much better now but once you are diagnosed with type 2 you're basically in remission of you eat well, you're never cured of the disease.
I am so very glad you have gotten your health under control. How scary! If this nut doesn't get himself together, his new page will be called Burying Mr. Morrow.

I was trying to figure out what the deal was with the constant change of clothes too. Who goes into Jellyrolls and spends 90 minutes? Come on.... Not sure why anyone would change their shirt 3 times in one day?
And that waffle house...absolutely disgusting. Wasn't he in the restaurant biz? I would think that anyone (but especially someone that knows how health department visits work) would walk the hell out and refuse to eat anything there.

And sweating....who the hell sweats like that??

Last edited:
I am so very glad you have gotten your health under control. How scary! If this nut doesn't get himself together, his new page will be called Burying Mr. Morrow.
I truly appreciate it. It was a long journey and honestly when we moved to Florida a year ago, mentally it was a huge upgrade but physically it was a setback. I got far too comfortable eating out and not being strict with my diet and health. I definitely am controlling it much better now and I will never let myself go back to what I was... Besides rsvlts look much better on me,mostly because I don't wear gaudy Disney prints.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.