Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s September 2 and no gorging at Disney springs (Yet) How can I sleep tonight without seeing the fat in the hat break the Gideon’s cookie of the month in half to show the camera!! I know I know he only takes a bite and takes it home in the bag that is never seen for the reminder of the vlog
I think he was late last month with his Springs trip too. What am I gonna do??

Reactions: 3
Anyone even bother to watch the HHN video? It seems that Jackie got the RIP/Media hookup and JoJo, Promise Hoe, LBV and Nate were begging for scraps per usual?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure he's going to waddle his way through the Wine & Dine 10K in November.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It kinda makes my day. I’d prefer that he just go full Augustus Gloop. Gigantic Nate amuses me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Yes, but he carries the weight well," his stans will eventually cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure he's going to waddle his way through the Wine & Dine 10K in November.
Guesses are that he doesn't. Maybe the 5k because it's not timed so he can BS how fast he is. We don't think he is getting the return/followers he expected from the running community.

Reactions: 1
Guesses are that he doesn't. Maybe the 5k because it's not timed so he can BS how fast he is. We don't think he is getting the return/followers he expected from the running community.
It's clear runDisney would rather give him special rules since he wasn't swept despite being well below the minimum pace. And most of his stans aren't going to look up his bib number to see the actual time.

It's clear runDisney would rather give him special rules since he wasn't swept despite being well below the minimum pace. And most of his stans aren't going to look up his bib number to see the actual time.
He was not given any special rules. He was fortunate that the 10 mile course only had a limited number of sweep points. He was not in the last corral (charity bibs got second and third corrals) so he was pretty far ahead of the sweepers even with his dismal pace.

I watch the Horror nights video that was an hour long. I don't go to these events so I wanted to see the houses. I will say besides my own intrest in seeing the house mazes, nate seem less disney folksy. He seemed a little (I said a little, not alot) more like grown up in the wild nate. He was pretty quiet and didn't seem to scream at every single pop-up but that could possible be due to he bought a $299 dollar pass to have permission to film so a bunch of other people were filming and he wasn't trying to be so loud.

He seemed a little (I said a little, not alot) more like grown up in the wild nate. He was pretty quiet and didn't seem to scream at every single pop-up but that could possible be due to he bought a $299 dollar pass to have permission to film so a bunch of other people were filming and he wasn't trying to be so loud.
He "bought" or did his followers buy the $299 pass? We didn't bother to watch but is it safe to assume he was flanked by the usual gaggle of idiots like LBV, Promise Hoe and the Kingdom Kunts or.... did he out grift them and go rogue by filming solo?

• Haha
He "bought" or did his followers buy the $299 pass? We didn't bother to watch but is it safe to assume he was flanked by the usual gaggle of idiots like LBV, Promise Hoe and the Kingdom Kunts or.... did he out grift them and go rogue by filming solo?
He spent part of the night with JoJo. I know that because I saw him in JoJo's video. I can't bring myself to watch Nate.

Jojo was there and one other dude that was jojos friend but other than that no. It was kinda lowkey for him actually. No annoying disney gaggle.

Ok, Nate just said hello to me, he was on the moving walkway headed into Universal, I think it was the shirt I was wearing that he liked!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.