Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't paying that much attention but I thought he said something about 3am then said it was 10pm.

Reactions: 3
He was saying that The Waffle House was a place he'd normally go to like around 3AM, but in this case, it was only 10pm. He seemed so clueless about what WF even serves and what time people generally eat there. Like, they have a whole menu with stuff other than waffles on it...lol

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the reason he changes his shirts so much is because of the excessive sweating. He probably keeps extras in the car.

The humidity does me in and I'm not even half the size of PMM.

Reactions: 3
I truly appreciate it. It was a long journey and honestly when we moved to Florida a year ago, mentally it was a huge upgrade but physically it was a setback. I got far too comfortable eating out and not being strict with my diet and health. I definitely am controlling it much better now and I will never let myself go back to what I was... Besides rsvlts look much better on me,mostly because I don't wear gaudy Disney prints.
We kick around the idea of moving to FL sometimes. I can totally see how hard it must be to live there but not stay in vacation mode 24-7 (even while working). I really am genuinely happy that you had a wake up call and have been able to reverse your health in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I truly appreciate it. It was a long journey and honestly when we moved to Florida a year ago, mentally it was a huge upgrade but physically it was a setback. I got far too comfortable eating out and not being strict with my diet and health. I definitely am controlling it much better now and I will never let myself go back to what I was... Besides rsvlts look much better on me,mostly because I don't wear gaudy Disney prints.
It’s good you are on the right path sorting things out after a health scare, which is quite often for a lot of people when things are put into more perspective I guess.

I think this will be the case for Nate, but of course he might not be as lucky getting that second chance so to speak. Every year he’s bigger, and more unhealthy. I feel we aren’t too far from the moment of truth

It’s good you are on the right path sorting things out after a health scare, which is quite often for a lot of people when things are put into more perspective I guess.

I think this will be the case for Nate, but of course but might not be as lucky getting that second chance so to speak. Every year he’s bigger, and more unhealthy. I feel we aren’t too far from the moment of truth
I hope it doesn't come to it and he doesn't have to go through what I did but he is in the same situation (other than I rarely drank back then). At this point there is no real course correction since he has had a lifetime of bad behavior. His arteries are probably already well on the way to being blocked. In my case, i needed an emergency stent put in. It was quick and pretty painless but it instantly opened by LAD which was 98% blocked. After that I was absolutely obligated to take better care of myself to annoy my wife as long as I can.

... I don't understand why he doesn't edit out his retakes... it's so lazy. I trier to see it another way, I had being so easy to judge BUT if you have one Job which is eating and vlogging you could have at least edited out the first messed up take. It's like he stopped proof watching before posting. *sigh*. I wasn't impressed with the Gideons vlog. I feel like Nates content has really taken a turn. I don't want drunk 3am waffle house vlogs. I want you to go to the park and actually show up stuff and to do activities. I don't wanna go in for 5mins to pick up a sweet treat. 😫 IM BORED with your content nate you need to refresh. You need to stop drinking and eating so much, make some genuine friends and quit being so lazy when it comes to walking around the park. UGH.

So in his most recent grift, he is staying at the Grand Floridian with one of the Kingdom idiots showing how to fill his face with hot dogs, burgers and spiked seltzers. We assume the idiots in the cabana are the ones who paid for all this? If so, someone needs to rethink their goals in life. However, we do get a small glimpse into the super athlete we all know and loathe...Hairy Turd...oops...Nate. Just look at him below!

Also, it's been over a week and no updates on the GKTW donation. Does he blow it off till after D23 or does he never document/make the donation?

13DBBFF1-5163-4AED-9BBF-658823FC4FED.png

In regards to his latest video - his ruse of pretending as if he actually paid for this room is beyond irritating. Complete bullshit.

Two thoughts:

1) Why do they have towels over their heads? I know they weren’t playing tennis if Nate is dressed like that.

2) A few of Nate’s buttons are clearly getting quite a workout in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope he films his heart attack. Also, can def tell when he has some booze. Immediately gets all giggly and stupid.

So in his most recent grift, he is staying at the Grand Floridian with one of the Kingdom idiots showing how to fill his face with hot dogs, burgers and spiked seltzers. We assume the idiots in the cabana are the ones who paid for all this? If so, someone needs to rethink their goals in life. However, we do get a small glimpse into the super athlete we all know and loathe...Hairy Turd...oops...Nate. Just look at him below!

Also, it's been over a week and no updates on the GKTW donation. Does he blow it off till after D23 or does he never document/make the donation?

View attachment 1562048
Jesus those buttons are hanging on for dear life.

View attachment 1562048
This is disturbing, what is this picnic table tablecloth shirt. Please Nate, do it for your dog… family…. anyone? If you won’t do it for yourself.

Oh wow that’s a lot of weight.

Nate, if you read here, don’t even worry about the weight right now. Your first priority should be a full checkup, everything. Diabetes, heart, stress test, the whole shebang. Even with being obese, if they can catch problems early, they can prevent a lot of bad stuff later. Then work on the weight loss.

Reactions: 5
This is disturbing, what is this picnic table tablecloth shirt. Please Nate, do it for your dog… family…. anyone? If you won’t do it for yourself.
I totally thought it looked like a stretched out picnic tablecloth too!! He looks sooo big here. Even my daughter said something (and she is queen nice)

In regards to his latest video - his ruse of pretending as if he actually paid for this room is beyond irritating. Complete bullshit.
to be fair, he did say that the company gave him the points at the end of the video.

After that I was absolutely obligated to take better care of myself to annoy my wife as long as I can.
hahaha. For sure! Sounds like something my husband might say.

Good advert for the shirts buttons though. Keeping that Stomach in with the tension its under is really impressive.

• Haha
So, he's in the boat, out on the water, his friend is operating the vessel. Nate takes the wheel and even puts on a captain's hat, but he fails to say...

5c2.gif

What a missed opportunity!

• Haha
I watched the video where he was on the boat and grilling with his friends. The location of the grills seemed a bit awkward with people walking by on the sidewalk quite often. But was nice to see him with some friends (that weren't annoying like the other "Krew" I don't watch). And he should have disclosed up front he got the points for free from the rental company but he did make it quite clear at the end.

Do you think he really stays over at these places or does he drive home to spend the night with his dog and sleep in his own bed?

I watched the video where he was on the boat and grilling with his friends. The location of the grills seemed a bit awkward with people walking by on the sidewalk quite often. But was nice to see him with some friends (that weren't annoying like the other "Krew" I don't watch). And he should have disclosed up front he got the points for free from the rental company but he did make it quite clear at the end.

Do you think he really stays over at these places or does he drive home to spend the night with his dog and sleep in his own bed?
He might go home after he takes everything that's not nailed down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.