Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PMM is a good dude and if he is happy which seems like he is, why tear him down?
Yeah because someone who's happy will mention they are depressed 🙄🙄 someone who's happy also don't have a serious drinking an eating problem or mention they can only be happy in a disney park, jeeezzz do you even watch the vlogs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
PMM is a good dude and if he is happy which seems like he is, why tear him down?
I'm sure he's giddy when he's eating Thanksgiving dinner at his table for one at the Liberty Tree Tavern.
We'll be more than happy to debate this opinion of yours if you would like.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the HHN video. Omg. I was wondering how many times he said "oh my lord" in this video. Admittedly, I am not the biggest haunted house fan (I do know that I am in the minority here). Just totally not my favorite video. At all. I almost missed the food portion. Almost.

I just watched the HHN video. Omg. I was wondering how many times he said "oh my lord" in this video. Admittedly, I am not the biggest haunted house fan (I do know that I am in the minority here). Just totally not my favorite video. At all. I almost missed the food portion. Almost.
Not a big haunted house fan either. But love the hell out of The Haunted Mansion. Does that even count if you're having a good time?

Reactions: 1
Maybe he's looked up to by fat guys struggling in life? I work with a man child that would totally be in his demographics.

He is fake as tit. Go look at his earlier videos to now
All vloggers are fake as tit. Few are as depressed or engaged in self loathing like our boy Nate, though. He is headed full speed towards a mental breakdown.

Reactions: 4
So in the newest video he consumed:
Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Brew Coffee Cake
Cold Brew Coffee Cookie
The jury is out if he ate the pup cakes or not (And what kind of asshole uses a stage name that long for an order!! SMH!)
Large Lemonade
Castaway Cold Brew (sad face because Nate wanted Pumpkin)
Popcorn at Jellyrolls
Multiple White Claws on the table but only one confirmed shot (someone is reading forums and hiding his alcohol consumption)
Waffle House waffles (drowned in syrup) and hash browns

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So in the newest video he consumed:
Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Brew Coffee Cake
Cold Brew Coffee Cookie
The jury is out if he at the pup cakes or not (And what kind of asshole uses a stage name that long for an order!! SMH!)
Large Lemonade
Castaway Cold Brew (sad face because Nate wanted Pumpkin)
Popcorn at Jellyrolls
Multiple White Claws on the table but only one confirmed shot (someone is reading forums and hiding his alcohol consumption)
Waffle House waffles (drowned in syrup) and hash browns
I dunno how the hell you can eat all that an not feel physically sick, I mean how can you not see you have a problem especially when you have to sit through editing it

I order once a week so I just had half a medium pizza from pizza hut for dinner tonight an I am totally done till tomorrow now, I have no idea how anyone can do this everyday

Big boy is wheezing hard while waddling from the boardwalk to Epcot

..and does he have a napkin wedged between his glasses and head?.. some white tit stuck there lol

..Omg that striped shirt and him wedged into a booth at Waffle House

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dunno how the hell you can eat all that an not feel physically sick, I mean how can you not see you have a problem especially when you have to sit through editing it

I order once a week so I just had half a medium pizza from pizza hut for dinner tonight an I am totally done till tomorrow now, I have no idea how anyone can do this everyday
I hear you. I fast and eat once a day. This weekend, I have been eating outside my window and making not so great choices and I feel like crap.

This freaking guy...
  • The cookie and cake slice at Gideon's look delicious, but holy cow that's a lot of food! I would have been done for the day after just one of those!
  • It cracks me up when he screws up the editing and leaves his first flubbed take in the final video. It makes him look like a robot who randomly rebooted in the middle of a line.
  • He says they're playing Celine Dion at the Waffle House. It's Whitney Houston.
  • He looks really uncomfortable in that booth.
He keeps going on about how "random" this video is. Sure, Nate. Real random. You definitely don't do the same cookie thing every month.

Attachments

• Haha

I‘m thinking wait, that was all in one day??? Lol

Oh my God! That Waffle House is nasty!!!! Him showing the waffle irons was not a good advertisment for them. They looked filthy dirty!

Wonder what the real reason was that he changed shirts for the 3rd time before going to Waffle House? Bet he spilled booze on himself at Jellyrolls.

• Wow
  • Haha
This freaking guy...
  • The cookie and cake slice at Gideon's look delicious, but holy cow that's a lot of food! I would have been done for the day after just one of those!
  • It cracks me up when he screws up the editing and leaves his first flubbed take in the final video. It makes him look like a robot who randomly rebooted in the middle of a line.
  • He says they're playing Celine Dion at the Waffle House. It's Whitney Houston.
  • He looks really uncomfortable in that booth.
He keeps going on about how "random" this video is. Sure, Nate. Real random. You definitely don't do the same cookie thing every month.
Yup. His videos follow a well rehearsed pattern.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.