Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are she and Josh the same age?

I know he's so fair, and the Florida sun is going to age him like milk, but I really did think they were in their 30s.

Are she and Josh the same age?

I know he's so fair, and the Florida sun is going to age him like milk, but I really did think they were in their 30s.
Josh is 30.

They live in Davenport, if you're up to researching more. Their last name (and LinkedIns) are fairly easy to find.

So the WDW couple are from Pennsylvania too? What is the deal with people from Pennsylvania moving to Florida and getting fat(ter)??? Isn’t there a whole theme park dedicated to chocolate up there?
Ursula and Taylor are on a cruise now and Taylor is wearing his Indiana Jones hat in the fancy restaurant, and they’re referring to the dinners that are included in the cruise as “complimentary.” I think it’s just the LOW IQ Pennsyltucky folks who would have gotten fat anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WDWCouple.jpg

This is the best argument against them having their own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One thing I just noticed about his St. Patrick’s Day video. When he was over at the land Pavilion and looking to get something to eat he had the chance to get some fresh fruit or vegetables and opted to shove a piece of bread in his face. Is he allergic to vegetables? Or is he just afraid to add them to his diet of sugar, meat, alcohol and scoopsies?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When he did a video a few months ago from Animal Kingdom, he did a video where he had a scoopsie coleslaw, even though he doesn't usually like coleslaw.

Under his breath, my husband said "Because it's too much like a vegetable."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Space 220 has new menu items for lunch... aaaand they're out of stock now. Thanks Nate!

Before or after the aka-hol?

They're so goddamn boring. What would we talk about?
Here's a theory: Driven to avoid the type of drama he caused with FRE, Josh has vowed to make their vlogs as dull as possible so there's not enough worth writing about for their own Tattle thread. Smart move, Josh - your channel's really shining now isn't it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jolly ole Nate was amazed at lettuce today and couldn’t finish the huge amount of space-ghettI. He decided to take the extra home though it mysteriously did not appear with him the rest of the vlog. The day was saved however by inhaling bread pudding in Germany.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jolly ole Nate was amazed at lettuce today and couldn’t finish the huge amount of space-ghettI. He decided to take the extra home though it mysteriously did not appear with him the rest of the vlog. The day was saved however by inhaling bread pudding in Germany.
So glad he had the “lighter options”

So glad he had the “lighter options”
He described both the pasta and some kind of hot mess looking shortcake for dessert as "refreshing".
Carbs and a rich dessert are "light and refreshing" to him 🤦‍♀️

He described both the pasta and some kind of hot mess looking shortcake for dessert as "refreshing".
Carbs and a rich dessert are "light and refreshing" to him 🤦‍♀️
I mean, when he did the candlelight processional he described a burger and fries as a light lunch.

It scares me that I remember that.

Nate pretending the server brought him out an entire extra dessert to “show off” for the camera. The fact that he lies about ordering two desserts because he knows it’s an abomination that he eats enough for 4 people in one meal. There was no server to do that for you Nate. You ordered two desserts, plus pasta, plus an appetiser. “It was a light meal.” PLUS he was excited for bread pudding in an hour. Dear lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.