Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way he will run it or even manage to run it, he will walk which is fair enough but just be honest about it instead of this "I can run a mile in 11 minutes" bs

You're trying tell me with the diet he has he can run let alone for a full mile AND in that time frame, I don't fking think so

Reactions: 2
Wait. What? I must have missed that. She ate food from the trash?
She wasn't digging out discarded food like a raccoon, but I remember seeing her and Peter using a trash can as a table in their Halloween Treats video in particular.
Screenshot 2022-03-20 09.06.19.png

It probably won't make you sick as long as you put down some sort of barrier between the food and the trash can... but at the same time it can't be pleasant to hang out around a trash can while eating.

I mean, that's not just a vlogger thing. It's an Epcot Festival Not Enough Tables thing.

Reactions: 9
When you said t-shirt, I was thinking it was just an informal wedding.

Based on her dress, not so much.

Could she have picked a more unflattering hairstyle?

This was taken from thread # 5. My apologies for forgetting who contributed this.

"He claims an 11:00 minute mile. Here's his reply to my original skeptical question."

"I initially started off around 45 minutes but Within five weeks of running three times a week I was able to get down to 34 mins I’m confused why you think that pace Is hard to do when I played football it was a requirement to be under 10 minutes but Of course that was years ago And also 11 minutes is giving it all that I’ve got so I can say probably comfortably I can do a 12 minute pace continuously three times a week"
Thanks for that. I'm new, and I only skimmed the previous threads. His explanation (especially that "I played football" reference) is... interesting.

If he branched into "Run Disney for Beginners" videos, that might be pretty interesting. There's a lot out there about the super serious runners who do the Goofy Challenge or the Dopey Challenge, and reading about those things can be intimidating to more casual runners. But watching some "If I can do it, you can do it!" content might be fun for viewers who might be curious about the events but not sure if they'd be able to keep up.

Maybe I’m being cynical but it seemed like he and Michael Kay both tried to go hard with the RunDisney hype with the hopes of getting #hosted for more races. When that didn’t happen they both seemed to drop it like a hot potato.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m being cynical but it seemed like he and Michael Kay both tried to go hard with the RunDisney hype with the hopes of getting #hosted for more races. When that didn’t happen they both seemed to drop it like a hot potato.
someone should gift Nate a PT session and get him to record it

Reactions: 1
You are so spot on with this!! They both expected to be hosted and get a bump in viewership. Neither seemed to happen.

I know you'll never guess who did the wedding photography and videography. 🤪 Here he is in his snazzy hat!

1647870121273.png

And I think I even spotted World of Micah walking w/ the groom in Promise's IG video posted.

It was a Disney vlogger affair, indeed! 🤣

I know you'll never guess who did the wedding photography and videography. 🤪 Here he is in his snazzy hat!

View attachment 1140169

And I think I even spotted World of Micah walking w/ the groom in Promise's IG video posted.

It was a Disney vlogger affair, indeed! 🤣
As someone who wears a hat with some regularity, I freaking hate when people wear hats indoors at formal events thinking it’s “classy.” It’s not. I will wear a hat inside if I’m at Disney and not sitting down to a table service meal, but that’s about it. I would never EVER wear a hat inside for a wedding.

maybe Nate wants free training from AllThingsParks, I think she’s a nutritionist or something and a runner.I assume he is also in her friend zone

As someone who wears a hat with some regularity, I freaking hate when people wear hats indoors at formal events thinking it’s “classy.” It’s not. I will wear a hat inside if I’m at Disney and not sitting down to a table service meal, but that’s about it. I would never EVER wear a hat inside for a wedding.
Agreed.

I think Josh thinks he looks cool in the hat when really, he looks like a bleeping douche.

Not everyone can pull off a "hat look" like that (inside / outside protocols aside).

See Jenn Tracker for reference. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed.

I think Josh thinks he looks cool in the hat when really, he looks like a bleeping douche.

Not everyone can pull off a "hat look" like that (inside / outside protocols aside).

See Jenn Tracker for reference. 🤣
I can speak from personal experience Josh is a douche

Reactions: 6
I can speak from personal experience Josh is a douche
Yeah, he was a big douche to me in his comments section one time too. I, along with a few others, tried to offer gentle criticism to him that they are above (in the video quality) using stupid click-baity-type title stuff and he just sorta went off on us like a little spoiled diva. It was so dumb. That ended DH and I watching them. We had been watching them a tad around that time but based on his ridiculously thin-skinned outburst, that was it for us.

Also when he pissed and moaned about FRE's videos and wrote his "open letter" which was a bleeping joke. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.