Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Josh???? I would have sworn it was Nate!
Seriously. I was all "Wow, Nate looks a little thinner from the back."

I haven't watched any of Josh & Taylor's recent videos (I have that in common with most people, looking at the view counts), but they both look really unhealthy in the thumbnails.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, he was a big douche to me in his comments section one time too. I, along with a few others, tried to offer gentle criticism to him that they are above (in the video quality) using stupid click-baity-type title stuff and he just sorta went off on us like a little spoiled diva. It was so dumb. That ended DH and I watching them. We had been watching them a tad around that time but based on his ridiculously thin-skinned outburst, that was it for us.

Also when he pissed and moaned about FRE's videos and wrote his "open letter" which was a bleeping joke. 🤣
Ok, I missed this "open letter". Was this on IG or in the YouTube page? I'm dying to read this.

Erikia was with Nate the other day. So maybe she's hear to train him for his big 10k !

• Haha
Ok, I missed this "open letter". Was this on IG or in the YouTube page? I'm dying to read this.
There's like 53 replies under Josh's "open letter" (on FRE's channel dated July 20, 2020) but here's a sampling of what comes up when I click on it.

1647899980552.png

1647899999799.png

1647900031291.png

1647900052491.png

• Wow
From today’s video: “I don’t want to get soaked,” Nate says while sweating profusely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From today’s video: “I don’t want to get soaked,” Nate says while sweating profusely.
Damn it, I don't want to watch him, but now I kind of want to watch him. Like the buffet video. Because it's a trainwreck and I'm a terrible person.

Ok who was his hot male friend? Also Spider-Man was the best part of this vlog
I don't recall seeing anyone with him in that vlog. Do you know when he showed up in the video? I just scanned it quickly but didn't see anyone other than PMM.

Yeah, I definitely saw no hot men.

I did see a whale posing with Spider-Man.

So the WDW couple are from Pennsylvania too? What is the deal with people from Pennsylvania moving to Florida and getting fat(ter)??? Isn’t there a whole theme park dedicated to chocolate up there?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So the WDW couple are from Pennsylvania too? What is the deal with people from Pennsylvania moving to Florida and getting fat(ter)??? Isn’t there a whole theme park dedicated to chocolate up there?
Taylor was fat to begin with… she must swallow Josh whole

Can you find a a pic

Pics are in the first Morrow thread courtesy @2020planner

• Heart
Thanks @VloggerCritic. Was just coming here to post that! :)

This is from 2012 or so. So 10 years ago but yeah, she wasn't always heavy.

I also can't believe that she's only 28. When DH and I first discovered their vlogs (2 years ago or so), she was only 26.

Even then, I would have sworn up and down she was in her mid-30s. The added weight definitely ages her significantly.

1648037185131.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.