Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are 12 days out from RunDisney's Springtime Surprise. Still no word if the bionic man will be gracing us with his athletic prowess during the weekend. Any guesses on what his excuse will be for not running any of the races?

Reactions: 2
I won't be surprised if he bails, but I think he'll probably still do it if only to get another medal and score content for his channel. The upcoming event offers 5Ks and 10Ks, so he could just walk another short one.

So am I too late to talk about him wondering around discount stores with a lobster bib on?

Wow I watched the red lobster and armish buffet videos after seeing them mentioned.

firstly, are those red lobster cars safe? The rear vision looks so limited!

secondly does he think we need to see him eating everything to be shown a buffet, if I’m interested in seeing a buffet the watching someone walk around filming the food is enough!

i was amazed he felt able to walk after the armish one as he seemed to be fulled and uncomfortably stuffed after desert and then did another plate pulled high of all his favourites. A point to him though for not just filming the armish people going about their life like a tourist attraction though
That was such a strange video refaced man in lobster bib wondering around aimlessly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we are 12 days out from RunDisney's Springtime Surprise. Still no word if the bionic man will be gracing us with his athletic prowess during the weekend. Any guesses on what his excuse will be for not running any of the races?
Unless they hand out clarified butter or a frappachino at the finish line, his ass won’t be running it.

Reactions: 5
Good lord he was practically shitting himself with excitement over unlimited Mickey bars.

Reactions: 8
Two quick thoughts…

Does he actually tell these poor souls he’s not running the 10 miler?

Also, how sad of a human being are you if this grifter is the highlight of your day?

C2C683F1-CB23-40DC-9F5C-7ADCB8C5E987.png

Reactions: 2
He did the 5K and finished it in November, thing is I can’t take the piss out of him, because I couldn’t even complete 100 yards!
I really, really hope he doesn’t do 10K, I really would be afraid of the stress on his heart.

He did the 5K and finished it in November, thing is I can’t take the piss out of him, because I couldn’t even complete 100 yards!
I really, really hope he doesn’t do 10K, I really would be afraid of the stress on his heart.
He walked it and keep in mind people walk a 5k daily at Epcot. He said he was going to do the 10 miler, not the 10k but since that “announcement” it’s been crickets on his end when it comes to RunDisney. Unless he’s gotten faster and now miraculously runs a sub 30 5k??

Reactions: 4
I have to wonder about his running. An 11-minute mile is pretty decent for someone his size who runs only casually. I don't know what his training regimen is when he's not filming -- maybe he hits the treadmill hard every day when he puts the camera down -- or maybe he just laces up his sneakers on race day and hopes for the best. Of course, you can't judge a runner by their appearance: fast and slow runners come in all shapes and sizes, so while I'm not going to prejudge him on how speedy he might be, I would be keenly interested to look up his time if he runs a timed event.

And maybe I'm being cynical, but does "11 minute mile" really mean "11:00 minute mile"? I've encountered some runners who mainly pay attention to the minute number and ignore the seconds, so a pace of 11:55 could be known colloquially as an "11 minute mile".

But really, why would he mention the time at all? If I were him, I'd know that the internet would be ready to pounce over whatever number he says, so I'd just say something like: "I just run for fun; I don't pay attention to my pace."

He walked it and keep in mind people walk a 5k daily at Epcot. He said he was going to do the 10 miler, not the 10k but since that “announcement” it’s been crickets on his end when it comes to RunDisney. Unless he’s gotten faster and now miraculously runs a sub 30 5k??
I can’t begrudge him walking it, he’s at least making an effort, more than I’ve seen people do! *BLAB*

Reactions: 1
I have to wonder about his running. An 11-minute mile is pretty decent for someone his size who runs only casually. I don't know what his training regimen is when he's not filming -- maybe he hits the treadmill hard every day when he puts the camera down -- or maybe he just laces up his sneakers on race day and hopes for the best. Of course, you can't judge a runner by their appearance: fast and slow runners come in all shapes and sizes, so while I'm not going to prejudge him on how speedy he might be, I would be keenly interested to look up his time if he runs a timed event.

And maybe I'm being cynical, but does "11 minute mile" really mean "11:00 minute mile"? I've encountered some runners who mainly pay attention to the minute number and ignore the seconds, so a pace of 11:55 could be known colloquially as an "11 minute mile".

But really, why would he mention the time at all? If I were him, I'd know that the internet would be ready to pounce over whatever number he says, so I'd just say something like: "I just run for fun; I don't pay attention to my pace."
This was taken from thread # 5. My apologies for forgetting who contributed this.

"He claims an 11:00 minute mile. Here's his reply to my original skeptical question."

"I initially started off around 45 minutes but Within five weeks of running three times a week I was able to get down to 34 mins I’m confused why you think that pace Is hard to do when I played football it was a requirement to be under 10 minutes but Of course that was years ago And also 11 minutes is giving it all that I’ve got so I can say probably comfortably I can do a 12 minute pace continuously three times a week"

I thought he had said the registrations were closed when he went to sign up, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I used to love him but I can no longer stand to hear him say any whose and that laugh oh my God it’s just so dramatic sounds like Santa Claus but worse

Reactions: 3
I can only assume he isn't told by his family how big he is getting, as they don't strike me as being overly health conscious.

I've noticed his love in with Jackie has stopped a bit, with those at KingdomKrew being more prominent. I can only come to the conclusion shes probably told him to cut down on the Augustus Galloop routine which hes then cast her off for giving him "bad" vibes.
I so agree with this. It was clear for many years he tried to force something there. But thankfully Jackie was putting him in the friend zone at every opportunity

All the vloggers regularly eat their food off the top of garbage cans, so it's really not a stretch to imagine they might pluck food out of one too (yes, I'm looking at you, Kitra).
Wait. What? I must have missed that. She ate food from the trash?

Looks like he wore his best t-shirt to Promise Hope's wedding. It's black, though, so it must be his formal t-shirt.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.