Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I watched this train wreck but this idiot can’t tell the difference between clam chowder and lobster bisque. And the herps are back on his face. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did he seriously forget to take off the lobster bib? I’m not convinced since he continued to leave it on even after “noticing” it was still on when he came out of the dolphin gift shop. So gross, likely covered in lobster bits and butter dripped from his beard…

Reactions: 2
OMG. That train wreck made me nauseous. There’s hardly anyone in that place. I feel like that’s the kinda place you’d get sick at. A lot of that must just be sitting there for awhile since there’s barely anyone there. Then he’s eating with his hands shoveling stuff into his mouth and then touching the tongs

Did he seriously forget to take off the lobster bib? I’m not convinced since he continued to leave it on even after “noticing” it was still on when he came out of the dolphin gift shop. So gross, likely covered in lobster bits and butter dripped from his beard…
Why do I feel like he’s done that before? But I can’t remember where.

I mean I get it he’s from Pennsylvania… tit I’m from Pennsylvania and I have an accent and mispronounced words in the past like wash (I used to say warsh) but honestly he’s gonna make all of us look bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
"Little tiny samples," he said. "You don't even have one meatball, one little rib..."

Is that denialism or gaslighting? Maybe both? I can't decide, but I know my eyes work.
I'm just flashing back to that video of breakfast at Steakhouse 71 where he ate two separate meals that he described as "smaller portions" despite both of them being..perhaps slightly larger than average?

Maybe as someone who eats three of his daily meals at Disney (and who hoovers up those Gideon's cookies, which are clearly meant to be shared), he's just lost all sense of what normal human sizes look like.

I'm a weightlifter. I struggle to eat above my maintenance calories some days. In a way, I'm almost envious.

I'm just flashing back to that video of breakfast at Steakhouse 71 where he ate two separate meals that he described as "smaller portions" despite both of them being..perhaps slightly larger than average?

Maybe as someone who eats three of his daily meals at Disney (and who hoovers up those Gideon's cookies, which are clearly meant to be shared), he's just lost all sense of what normal human sizes look like.

I'm a weightlifter. I struggle to eat above my maintenance calories some days. In a way, I'm almost envious.
Lord me too. The older I get, the more sensitive my stomach is. It happens on occasion when I’m not on vacation, but I’m ALWAYS nervous to eat whilst traveling, even though I choose mostly healthy items, because inevitably I’ll have an awful time post digestion, always at the worst possible moments. I couldn’t eat like these YouTubers, even in my worst nightmare.

First of all, thank you for coming here to share that this asshole is as fake as we all thought.

second of all, I am not shocked he tried to be inappropriate with you. I’ve seen him in the parks and he has ZERO spatial awareness. He doesn’t give a duck about boundaries or respecting them.

he is a loser and thinks that being the loudest on property makes him the happiest. Dude needs a real job and a real life
Thank you! And I so agree! You're spot on about him having zero boundaries. It's very evident in majority of his videos, and so cringe

• Heart
Nate sees all you can eat as a challenge.

I went to the I Drive branch of this restaurant in November. The food was nice with no complaints, but for the price is it worth it? Not really. For the $50/60 for the meal alone excluding drinks you could have an equally nice meal that fills you up for half the price just down the road in Hooters

I mean I get it he’s from Pennsylvania… tit I’m from Pennsylvania and I have an accent and mispronounced words in the past like wash (I used to say warsh) but honestly he’s gonna make all of us look bad
HAHA. I also literally have to stop myself and carefully annunciate before I say the word "wash". I have always pronounced it "warsh". I legit make an effort to slow down and say it "correctly". (I am from MD)

Omg this last video is obnoxiously disgusting

I swear to effing god on his THIRD plate he gets 5lbs of prime rib, like DUDE!!! You need help.

Nate sees all you can eat as a challenge.

I went to the I Drive branch of this restaurant in November. The food was nice with no complaints, but for the price is it worth it? Not really. For the $50/60 for the meal alone excluding drinks you could have an equally nice meal that fills you up for half the price just down the road in Hooters
It beats the alternative of him wearing clearly dirty/ fur covered clothes. Lol at least a bib is supposed to be stained 😆

Re the lobster buffet, that has to be the worst display of gluttony I have ever seen. Just disgusting. How he could even stand up after eating enough food for 10 people is beyond me! 🤮

Re the lobster buffet, that has to be the worst display of gluttony I have ever seen. Just disgusting. How he could even stand up after eating enough food for 10 people is beyond me! 🤮
Have you seen the video where he eats at the Amish buffet? I still have nightmares about that one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.