Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this chick with 5 million followers he has a selfie with? You can see the sweat on his forehead. They're indoors?
She’s a model that all these idiots think they are “friends” with. She’s also apparently another idiot who thinks people like Nate and Dev the Douche are worthy of taking selfies with and gifting tit to

Reactions: 4
This is so random. I can’t even process it. She’s also shared his photo on her stories?! Him and all ears….. this is so bizarre. She’s so famous….. so confused

Reactions: 2
I guess if she's releasing liquor for Disney property she's trying to get chummy with the loser vloggers since it'll spread the word?

Reactions: 7
I literally made an account to share this story of paging Mr. Sorrow.

Had the "pleasure" of being at the Polynesian when he and his drunken friends were doing the Christmas monorail crawl. And literally so rude and oblivious to other people around them. Him screaming aka his laughter, and butting into everyone's conversation who sat near him. He tried to touch my hair, a big no-no to a black woman.

Like the last thing you want when you're top dollar to stay at the resort, you don't want a sweaty chubby dude, who is so tipsy he's drooling in the corners of his mouth and sweating through his shirt on property
I'm sorry that you were trying to have your own good time and it was ruined by this tit stain -- particularly when he tried to touch your hair! Jesus. I guess the only benefit here is that he wasn't filming this stunt and airing it for the world to see.

Disney needs to put the clamp down on this type of tit -- particularly when they're sanctioning these freaks by giving them "media credentials" which, in turn, gives these classless, dumb-rock losers free reign to behave in any manner they see fit because they feel like they're some sort of VIP on Disney property. They're just leeches with good cameras on selfie sticks and absolutely no self awareness.

Reactions: 5
Part of being good, informative vlogger is explaining who, what, when, where, etc. I am still wondering who Lily is, how exactly is he "friends" with her and how she got her own drink on the menu. What the hell did I just watch?

Reactions: 1
I just saw the title of the new video. losing his hat? I'm guessing he was shouting on test track he was bald. he likes to point out he's bald everytime he takes his hat of. maybe his head was sweaty then the speed of test track had it slipping off and flying away.

I just saw the title of the new video. losing his hat? I'm guessing he was shouting on test track he was bald. he likes to point out he's bald everytime he takes his hat of. maybe his head was sweaty then the speed of test track had it slipping off and flying away.
Oh my bleeping god if that sweat drenched fedora hit me in the face I would sue both him and Disney. I’m kidding of course, I would need several hours of decontamination and recovery from vomiting profusely

• Haha
This is why you wear a baseball cap to Disney, so it's easy to either A) take off and put in the pouch, or B) sit on.

you'd think he would have the fedora glued on or some clip inserted in his head so he can swap them around like people with bionic legs do.

• Haha
so i just watched the video. spoiler alert, the hat didn’t get lost. you know things are bad if poor old nate is resorting to clickbait

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.