Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of being good, informative vlogger is explaining who, what, when, where, etc. I am still wondering who Lily is, how exactly is he "friends" with her and how she got her own drink on the menu. What the hell did I just watch?
Lily Aldridge is a former Victoria's Secret Angel :rolleyes: who is now is her mid-30s and is married to one of the guys from Kings of Leon. Her mom was one of Hefner's girls back in the 1970s. As far as her being Nate's friend goes, Nate refers to total strangers he waves to in the parks his "friends" so...

Reactions: 5
lol that sausage pic… I wonder if that’s why Veronica left him… I remember the sobbing video that he has since deleted about their divorce talking about how she wanted a baby bla bla bla

Reactions: 2
Lily Aldridge is a former Victoria's Secret Angel :rolleyes: who is now is her mid-30s and is married to one of the guys from Kings of Leon. Her mom was one of Hefner's girls back in the 1970s. As far as her being Nate's friend goes, Nate refers to total strangers he waves to in the parks his "friends" so...
Nate’s dog even bleeping hates him. Guy has NO friends except the weird rabid stan base he’s curated that protect him on the inter webs from anyone speaking the truth. See my comment on his recent video 🤣🤣🤮🤮

i know this is a bit early but i’m bored so i’ve come up with some suggestions for the next thread title

fedorably funny, shame he’s so chubby
he’s a runner he’s a track star, his weight won’t let him go far
friends with a model, only can waddle
hello friend, running career is at its end
poor nate, his dog doesn’t even want to be his mate (not sure if mate means the same in america but in england it means like a friend)
lost his fedora, “oh look i’m bald!”

Oh, you mean his friend the Victoria's Secret Angel and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition model???? Friend, my ass.

It was apparently a media event cause at the end he thanked La Cava for inviting him out and other vloggers had photos with “their friend Lilly” he just wasn’t showing them. Molly has a similar photo with her that she posted.

Paging Mr. Fatass waddled thru the lightning lanes on test track and frozen ever after. Is he paying the $15 or scamming a disability pass?

A while ago on EasyWDW, Josh posted that media list people have unlimited FastPass+ access. I'm guessing it might be the same with Lightning Lane, and they have unlimited access for that too.

He rarely shows himself in the standby queue even if he says he is waiting for standby and shows him at the entrance and then usually cuts to him being past the merge point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He probably uses DAS... I honestly don't think Disney would give him that much influence...

I still stand by my title for the next thread... Paging Mr. Morrow #6 50 shades of red...

Reactions: 4
He probably uses DAS... I honestly don't think Disney would give him that much influence...

I still stand by my title for the next thread... Paging Mr. Morrow #6 50 shades of red...

a deviation of this…

Paging Mr. Morrow #6 Turning Red, a PMM Documentary

• Heart
Paging Mr. Fatass waddled thru the lightning lanes on test track and frozen ever after. Is he paying the $15 or scamming a disability pass?
I figured it was because he was tooling around with Ms. Aldridge. He managed to show that he rode Soarin’ with her, didn’t see definitive evidence that he was with her elsewhere, but I’m thinking he was?

Didn’t see this anywhere else so sorry if this is a repost but I had to comment on this. So here’s Nate’s top level Patreon. If you look closely he’s selling social media follows. You have to be one sad sack of tit if you have to give him $25 per month so he will follow you.
25D39120-07A7-4A6B-AE47-1217C83EF50B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t see this anywhere else so sorry if this is a repost but I had to comment on this. So here’s Nate’s top level Patreon that has 267 patrons!! If you look closely he’s selling social media follows. You have to be one sad sack of tit if you have to give him $25 per month so he will follow you.
View attachment 1126088
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, personal shopper???? Well boy howdy!!

• Haha
Seriously, I went to public school in Texas, my dad was born literally in a barn (no my dad isn’t Jesus) and I’m shocked at his level of UnEduCaTIon

Reactions: 3
Personal advise on All trip planning or anything!

Love the grammar, the random capitalization, and the expansion of trip planning to anything!
Nate, I'm having marital problems with my wife. What do you suggest we do to get the spark back ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.