Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the lobster buffet, that has to be the worst display of gluttony I have ever seen. Just disgusting. How he could even stand up after eating enough food for 10 people is beyond me! 🤮
Just reading the replies makes me ill. Sounds so foul.
Have you seen the video where he eats at the Amish buffet? I still have nightmares about that one.
I haven’t. But I do know the place you’re talking about since I’m from PA too. I don’t say splash mowin’ tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
All I could think about aside from the buffet being disgusting in general is what a cross contamination nightmare it would be for people such as myself who have a shellfish allergy. Ewwwwwww.

I mean I get it he’s from Pennsylvania… tit I’m from Pennsylvania and I have an accent and mispronounced words in the past like wash (I used to say warsh) but honestly he’s gonna make all of us look bad
Hmm. My grandmother and her children are from the south (near Alabama) and say things like warsh so now I'm confused 😅

Did I count correctly that he made five separate trips to the buffet and then one last one for dessert?

I don't usually watch his videos, just because there's only so many scoopsies and so much squealing I can take, but I couldn't look away from this train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy St Patricks to the actual Irish people on this thread. Not the people who claim to be Irish as they drunk one pint of Guinness back in 1992...

I assume todays video will be Nate drinking lots of beer in Disney Springs and eating anything that has been dyed green !

• Heart
Dude looks like he sucked on helium, he’s fake as hell with his Cheapeke pleasing reviews and buddy need to vacuum his freaking house…. When he goes and gives Gracey her cupcakes I get discussed seeing all the tit on his carpet

Reactions: 3
Happy St Patricks to the actual Irish people on this thread. Not the people who claim to be Irish as they drunk one pint of Guinness back in 1992...

I assume todays video will be Nate drinking lots of beer in Disney Springs and eating anything that has been dyed green !
Bets are that he is at Raglan Road with the Kingdom Klan. Getting drunk and throwing around Irish stereotypes like he’s the Lucky Charms leprechaun.

Almost wish I was there to call them out if they pull this garbage.

Reactions: 5
The Kitchen Sink is purposely meant to be accepted as a challenge. I'm talking about the everyday "treats" the vloggers eat, like milkshakes with donuts jammed on top of them and served with an edible candy straw, cinnamon rolls the size of your head, myriad mac-n-cheese monstrosities, etc.
It was a bad choice really of mine, to be honest some of the snacks don’t seem far off when they are meant for one person. I was telling a friend about a pretty Icecream at Disney (actually a normal size portion), sugary icecream, served in a sugar cone, the Icecream was then rolled in blue sugar before having a sugar decoration added. I’m in no way an anti sugar person, I just had more sugar for lunch than you should probably have in a day but the WDW stuff I find shocking!

Reactions: 1
It was a bad choice really of mine, to be honest some of the snacks don’t seem far off when they are meant for one person. I was telling a friend about a pretty Icecream at Disney (actually a normal size portion), sugary icecream, served in a sugar cone, the Icecream was then rolled in blue sugar before having a sugar decoration added. I’m in no way an anti sugar person, I just had more sugar for lunch than you should probably have in a day but the WDW stuff I find shocking!
I'm not anti-sugar either, but, if I let my sweet tooth go unchecked, I'm a hardcore sugar junkie and experience painful physical reactions if I overindulge. I've found that watching Disney vloggers gorge on sickening amounts of sweets works like aversion therapy and helps reinforce my willpower to abstain more.

I just posted this on his YouTube.
“It seems Nate has a lot of fans. How come none of these “fans” care about his health and keep pushing for these incredibly unhealthy food videos.” I’m sure it’s already deleted

Reactions: 5
The way Nate is going with his eating and clearly worsening health, I suggest when he does his next thrift store/old prop store type videos he’s actually looking at caskets.

“oh holey moley, this one has soft cushioning inside, oh look, a hidden Micky! It’s so, so good. Wow”

Reactions: 1
Extra large caskets made from reclaimed buffet furniture! I think we might be on to something. That's the way!

Reactions: 2
The man has a drink problem and does he actually get into his car and drive home after drinking in almost every video
It’s been talked about a lot and even been mentioned in the comments of his videos. He has no plan of stopping. He claims to have a driver and/or Uber to get him home. My guess is that he lives in or near Celebration so he figures if he’s drunk it’s only a short drive home.

Speaking of drinking, on TikTok he and the rest of The Who Cares Clan were out drinking last night at Epcot and he seems to be drinking green beer there today. If you get a chance, go see how fast he pounds a beer last night outside the Rose & Crown.

For the sake of resort guests, I hope he's not doing a St. Paddy's Day monorail crawl while dancing a jig and reciting limericks very loudly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.