Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently my friend met him in December… does this look like a guy who can run a 10:00 minute mile???
He claims an 11:00 minute mile. Here's his reply to my original skeptical question.

I initially started off around 45 minutes but Within five weeks of running three times a week I was able to get down to 34 mins I’m confused why you think that pace Is hard to do when I played football it was a requirement to be under 10 minutes but Of course that was years ago And also 11 minutes is giving it all that I’ve got so I can say probably comfortably I can do a 12 minute pace continuously three times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed in his last couple of videos that he all of the sudden covers his mouth now when he's eating. Did he finally realize we don't need to see him chewing his food to believe that he ate it?
Nate is one if several vloggers I watch who regularly chew and/or talk with their mouths open. Pallo, JoJo, even Molly from AllEars. TDRExplorer doesn't do that, but seeing him pushing food past his lips still makes me queasy.

Reactions: 2
He claims an 11:00 minute mile. Here's his reply to my original skeptical question.

I initially started off around 45 minutes but Within five weeks of running three times a week I was able to get down to 34 mins I’m confused why you think that pace Is hard to do when I played football it was a requirement to be under 10 minutes but Of course that was years ago And also 11 minutes is giving it all that I’ve got so I can say probably comfortably I can do a 12 minute pace continuously three times a week
I think I need to print his reply on a t shirt and wear it to the parks. 🤔

• Haha
Nate is one if several vloggers I watch who regularly chew and/or talk with their mouths open. Pallo, JoJo, even Molly from AllEars. TDRExplorer doesn't do that, but seeing him pushing food past his lips still makes me queasy.
Promise Hope is the WORST to watch eat! (may even be worse than watching Jenn unhinge her jaw to take her huge bites).

Reactions: 4

So his baseline at the start of his training was running a 45-minute mile? Even taking into account his general level of fitness, why would it take him that long to run a mile?! Did that time include stops at Krispy Kreme and a local watering hole?

I frequently walk to our nearest post office. It's almost exactly 1 mile (one way), and I can easily make it there in 15-20 minutes at a casual stroll. Granted, I probably weigh around 200 lbs. less than he does and have long legs, but still...

Promise Hope is the WORST to watch eat! (may even be worse than watching Jenn unhinge her jaw to take her huge bites).
Fortunately, I only ever see her when she occasionally pops up in Nate's or occasionally Jackie's vlogs. I'm similarly blessed to have never watched a single Tracker vlog. Their reputations preceded them, so I happily dodged that bullet and continue to abstain. Instead, I subject myself to watching Nate take big caveman bites of food, often taking a second chomp he has even chewed and swallowed the first. Sometimes it's more like watching a giant toddler eat, like earlier this week when he had a soft-serve cone melting all over his hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So his baseline at the start of his training was running a 45-minute mile? Even taking into account his general level of fitness, why would it take him that long to run a mile?! Did that time include stops at Krispy Kreme and a local watering hole?

I frequently walk to our nearest post office. It's almost exactly 1 mile (one way), and I can easily make it there in 15-20 minutes at a casual stroll. Granted, I probably weigh around 200 lbs. less than he does and have long legs, but still...
His 45 minute time was in regards to a 5K or 3.1 miles. A 35 minute 5k which he claims to be his best pace is an 11 minute mile or 5.5 mph

His 45 minute time was in regards to a 5K or 3.1 miles. A 35 minute 5k which he claims to be his best pace is an 11 minute mile or 5.5 mph
What I find funny is that he won’t do any other races outside of Disney. There are TONS of races in Central FL. My theory is that he only will do the Disney 5k because it’s not time chipped and doesn’t have a minimum pace requirement like the other races. This way he can waddle along and not get swept off the course and then walk around with his medal and get all the praise from his fwiends.

What I find funny is that he won’t do any other races outside of Disney. There are TONS of races in Central FL. My theory is that he only will do the Disney 5k because it’s not time chipped and doesn’t have a minimum pace requirement like the other races. This way he can waddle along and not get swept off the course and then walk around with his medal and get all the praise from his fwiends.
I've seen clips of people "running" the Disney 5k's I don't think you could even run if you tried it's so packed with walkers. Stopping and posing for pictures as well will slow you down. So why would Nate even (supposedly) train for it in the first place when he just walked it?

“Promise Hope is the WORST“

Yup. That’s a true statement. Just another pointless vlogger.

1646579727331.png

1646579772815.png

Interesting comparison since we know Jenn Tracker is around 5'7". But Nate is slouched a bit in his pic with this pretty short woman.

He should do Clermont Parkrun. I’ve done it twice visiting from the UK. But he knows his times would be visible I imagine

Watched our fancy fwend's newest vlog at Hollywood Studios. Couldn't continue to watch after he inhaled a cherry cake and then voiced concern for having red all over his face.😶 Nate, don't blame the confection, your crimson complexion is due to an underlying medical condition.

I just can’t watch Nate anymore all he does is eat, drink, and turn red.

• Heart
Watched our fancy fwend's newest vlog at Hollywood Studios. Couldn't continue to watch after he inhaled a cherry cake and then voiced concern for having red all over his face.😶 Nate, don't blame the confection, your crimson complexion is due to an underlying medical condition.
And then he also conveniently ran into a "fwend" with a das pass. Who even more convenient got him on Rise and other busy rides. How nifty...

• Wow
And when he wasn't on rides with Joey, he was scarfing sweets like Brundlefly:

Enchanted Rose
Dark Chocolate Mousse with a taste of Blackcurrant and Morello Cherry-Chocolate shortbread cookie, Whipped Cookies ‘n Cream Fluff, and gilded Chocolate-covered Cocoa Nibs

Smores Cupcake
Fudge-filled Chocolate Cupcake topped with Graham Cracker Buttercream, Toasted Marshmallows, and Mini Chocolate Bar

Banana Fudge Lunch Box Tart
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge-stuffed Pastry coated in Banana Fondant, Banana Chips, and Rainbow Sprinkles

Orange and Vanilla Shake
Garnished with white chocolate swirls and orange donut

That's so much added sugar and fat to eat in one day. It's getting warmer here in Florida, but he was sweating like mad.

Last edited:
It is a shame Disney doesn't publish their nutrition information! Would love to to see a calorie count total on 1 of his videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.