Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not judging Shula's but just judging on appearance which could be wrong it looks greasy and heavy.

Reactions: 2
I'd rather continue to follow some of the free Facebook Disney personal shopper groups instead of paying him 25 dollars. Why would I trust him to pack and ship something safely?

Reactions: 1
Not judging Shula's but just judging on appearance which could be wrong it looks greasy and heavy.
It was nice to see him order just one appetizer and one entree, no dessert or guzzling cocktails or beer before his meal. I can't vouch for what he does off camera, but he wasn't turning various shades of magenta. So maybe he's pointed in the right direction.
Maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like the thrift store videos. However, Nate's idea of a bargain is and mine (or most other people I'm sure) are completely different.

Reactions: 3
I do like the thrift store videos. However, Nate's idea of a bargain is and mine (or most other people I'm sure) are completely different.
If I ever walked into someone's house that looked like Disney sharted all over it, I would leave immediately.

If I ever walked into someone's house that looked like Disney sharted all over it, I would leave immediately.
Guess that includes the showcase display apartment. :LOL:

Is his mom telling him to act like a journalist no more him. He looks serious, his photos don't show any spark.

Ignore the mom sentence, I accidently posted this on this thread that supposed to be on another thread.😂

Last edited:
He paid $50 for that orange bird yoyo!
Jeez, I can barely afford to feed myself and this twit is out buying yogis
He paid $50 for that orange bird yoyo!
And some more stupid tit. I don't know why people throw money at these vloggers and streamers. If you have money to burn like that, donate to the Red Cross, an animal shelter, the Wounded Warrior project, etc. Not someone who squeals at the Dapper Dans and buys $50 yoyos. Priorities, people!

• Heart
And some more stupid tit. I don't know why people throw money at these vloggers and streamers. If you have money to burn like that, donate to the Red Cross, an animal shelter, the Wounded Warrior project, etc. Not someone who squeals at the Dapper Dans and buys $50 yoyos. Priorities, people!
But then we wouldn't get to watch him having just one more scoopsie of "mashed potatoes."

My husband and I were on a cruise last week, and one of the dinners I ordered came with mashed celery root (so, a healthier version of mashed potatoes). Before we left, I told him I needed one more scoopsie.

He threatened divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But then we wouldn't get to watch him having just one more scoopsie of "mashed potatoes."

My husband and I were on a cruise last week, and one of the dinners I ordered came with mashed celery root (so, a healthier version of mashed potatoes). Before we left, I told him I needed one more scoopsie.

He threatened divorce.
😂😂😂😂😂 I ugly snort laughed at that!

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread so forgive me but y’all are mean as hell. 😂 I mean I get your point on certain things, yeah he can be corny and the sweating is gross but I don’t pay anything to watch his free YouTube videos so it doesn’t bother me. I actually like that he’s going to all these expensive places and giving his take so I have an idea on where to spend my money. I will say I also watch Jackie from Super Enthused and I find her more annoying than Nate.

I’m new to this thread so forgive me but y’all are mean as hell. 😂 I mean I get your point on certain things, yeah he can be corny and the sweating is gross but I don’t pay anything to watch his free YouTube videos so it doesn’t bother me. I actually like that he’s going to all these expensive places and giving his take so I have an idea on where to spend my money. I will say I also watch Jackie from Super Enthused and I find her more annoying than Nate.
There's nothing wrong with reviewing a reataurant, but it isn't necessary to order the entire right side of the menu plus dessert. This guy is slowly killing himself for the sake of likes and views, and he's headed straight for a cardiac disaster. That is a question of when and not if.
It's painful to watch.

Reactions: 5
Right like touring plans and Disney food blog have teams of people tasting things so it isn't just one person eating everything. And most people aren't going to take full menu advice from one person. So I get why bloggers will try stuff but it is very much one point of data.

• Heart
There's nothing wrong with reviewing a reataurant, but it isn't necessary to order the entire right side of the menu plus dessert. This guy is slowly killing himself for the sake of likes and views, and he's headed straight for a cardiac disaster. That is a question of when and not if.
It's painful to watch.
So then why do you continue to watch him? Not trying to be a smart ass, I’m honestly curious. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Like you said, it's free to watch and because I can.
You just seem really repulsed by him. That’s why I was asking. Anyway, I don’t think he’s that bad. It was nice to see him with his mom and sister. He seems like a nice guy IMO. I honestly just love Disney in general so that’s why I started watching him and other bloggers. I actually live in FL and have been so Disney at least 10x and I didn’t even know about certain restaurants/resorts/even certain areas in the parks until I started watching them. I think it’s interesting. The sweating part is the only part that grosses me out. 😂

1635539522594.png

I... 😅 😅 :coffee:. This is fairly surprising and I don't buy it, but I also only started watching recently.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.