Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo managed a full body shot of Nate in his video today. He's definitely bigger than I thought.

Reactions: 1
That's the one. That shirt is pretty snug. That gives you a better idea of how barrel shaped he is than his own vlogs. Especially since he's not holding a camera on himself, his posture is more normal.

Reactions: 4
Paging Mr Morrow # 4: Yo Morrow is so fat, he went to Chef Mickey's and ate the characters!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has a grown man never seen a bee in a store before? "Absolutely mindblowing"
& how was he invited to a Disney media event & asked throughout the entire video if there were any holiday treats out yet? Also surprised he didn't include anything from meeting the Disney ambassadors. I see why he sticks to stuffing his face b/c the video was more or less all over the place.

Reactions: 5
& how was he invited to a Disney media event & asked throughout the entire video if there were any holiday treats out yet? Also surprised he didn't include anything from meeting the Disney ambassadors. I see why he sticks to stuffing his face b/c the video was more or less all over the place.
Didn't want to show the Ambassadors? You'd think he is always showing off.

Reactions: 3
Actually, wouldn't it be nifty if they actually decorated Splash Mau-in with garlin. Actually, it would be fancy, not nifty. Look, a bee !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I Searched What "mind blowing" meant since these cloggers use the words the wrong way it said "overwhelmingly impressive". Now The only Time it be acceptable is if he somehow rode Pooh's ride and the real bee just appeared there. Making a bee in an open shop so important is so mind blowing weird. 🤣

Him and Superenthused both fake being amazed at cavacades by Disney when 364 day years common sense of something natural is instead used to make impressive beyond words when really you got none to be wowed anymore especially with Chapek. 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
When I Searched What "mind blowing" meant since these cloggers use the words the wrong way it said "overwhelmingly impressive". Now The only Time it be acceptable is if he somehow rode Pooh's ride and the real bee just appeared there. Making a bee in an open shop so important is so mind blowing weird. 🤣

Him and Superenthused both fake being amazed at cavacades by Disney when 364 day years common sense of something natural is instead used to make impressive beyond words when really you got none to be wowed anymore especially with Chapek. 🤡
What the hell is it with the vloggers amd streamers losing their tit at the Dapper Dans? Are they a cult? Seriously, if it wasn't a family friendly park there would be sodden panties thrown at the trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only mind blowing thing about that video was that he inhaled that giant Mickey waffle in about 4 bites.

• Heart
He looks like a nasty duck in that Kyle video too, you fat nasty duck

• Haha
I mean what is the point... Do you think you are becoming a premiere Disney Food Vlogger cuz you eat so God Damn much...I stand by Paging Mr. Morrow #4 Paging Mr. Diabeetus cuz you know it's coming

• Haha
I mean what is the point... Do you think you are becoming a premiere Disney Food Vlogger cuz you eat so God Damn much...I stand by Paging Mr. Morrow #4 Paging Mr. Diabeetus cuz you know it's coming
I bet he uses the fact that he's a vlogger as an excuse for his gluttony.

Reactions: 2
I couldn't even understand what he was saying about the strawberry and whipped cream.

Reactions: 3
I bet he uses the fact that he's a vlogger as an excuse for his gluttony.
He must only eat at the park. When he did his apartment tour, the only things in the refrigerator were Bud Light and Coffee Creamer. Sort of sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.