Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 836324
I... 😅 😅 :coffee:. This is fairly surprising and I don't buy it, but I also only started watching recently.
Everyone thought Ellen DeGeneres was a saint until proven otherwise. Nice on camera, a beast off camera. This may be true because Nate himself told us he drinks a lot, and I can see him being a belligerent drunk.

Reactions: 5
but I don’t pay anything to watch his free YouTube videos so it doesn’t bother me. I actually like that he’s going to all these expensive places and giving his take so I have an idea on where to spend my money.

He seems like a nice guy IMO. I actually live in FL and have been so Disney at least 10x and I didn’t even know about certain restaurants/resorts/even certain areas in the parks until I started watching them. I think it’s interesting.
Don't know what's your point coming here just to say about you ..

notice you use "seem and think" so your not sure of what your acknowledging upon ...

we only get that you don't wanna explore on your own and think he's the only one showing these places at Disney. Again don't know what you mean expensive places unless everything's expensive to you which is weird you have to point that out when everything there is Disney.

View attachment 836324
I... 😅 😅 :coffee:. This is fairly surprising and I don't buy it, but I also only started watching recently.
Just because something someone "seems" doesn't mean it is or they are. lol

I could see this back before he became the current caricature that he is... Some of their earlier vlogs when he was still with V they would be overly annoying, loud and goofy in public, and the Nate we know now was yet born...
No no he was regular back then he wasn't over spoiled unlike today.

Everyone thought Ellen DeGeneres was a saint until proven otherwise. Nice on camera, a beast off camera. This may be true because Nate himself told us he drinks a lot, and I can see him being a belligerent drunk.
Like the one time he got so mad because he found out he wasn't invited just to a birthday. He put an end to the livestream and shut everything out include the friend that took a bus from Animal Kingdom all the way to meet him on the other side of property.

Last edited:
Don't know what's your point coming here just to say about you ..

notice you use "seem and think" so your not sure of what your acknowledging upon ...

we only get that you don't wanna explore on your own and think he's the only one showing these places at Disney. Again don't know what you mean expensive places unless everything's expensive to you which is weird you have to point that out when everything there is Disney.

Just because something someone "seems" doesn't mean it is or they are. lol

No no he was regular back then he wasn't over spoiled unlike today.

Like the one time he got so mad because he found out he wasn't invited just to a birthday. He put an end to the livestream and shut everything out include the friend that took a bus from Animal Kingdom all the way to meet him on the other side of property.
😂 This was during a live stream? I didn't hear about this but I bet that hissy fit was epic!

Reactions: 1
😂 This was during a live stream? I didn't hear about this but I bet that hissy fit was epic!
It was more a mood swing than a fit.

FYI When your doing a live stream it can't be about you but the audience. This is why he can't be a livestreamer and nothing to do when he says because things happen when I livestream.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
You just seem really repulsed by him. That’s why I was asking. Anyway, I don’t think he’s that bad. It was nice to see him with his mom and sister. He seems like a nice guy IMO. I honestly just love Disney in general so that’s why I started watching him and other bloggers. I actually live in FL and have been so Disney at least 10x and I didn’t even know about certain restaurants/resorts/even certain areas in the parks until I started watching them. I think it’s interesting. The sweating part is the only part that grosses me out. 😂
this fake fat duck will wear down on you too just wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s your wedding gift in a plastic Disney bag. Fancy!
How nifty! I laughed my ass off when he made it a point to show he wasn't wearing shorts because of the wedding, but still had on the tacky shirt and sweaty fedora.

Reactions: 3
PMM #4: Another Buffet? Don't Mind If I Do, Fwends!
PMM #4: There's Something about Meat Sweats

PMM #4 Nate Launches his Own Lightning Lane as Niftyest Anywho PS Needs It For What?

Last edited:
  • Haha
You just seem really repulsed by him.
Personally, I'm not repulsed by him generally, although the meat sweats and frankly any closeups of eating (that's not exclusive to Nate; Tim Tracker is actually grosser to me in that regard) disgust me. And I also can't say that I hate him, unlike the Trackers or Michael Kay.

But I mostly find him pathetic. I'm not trying to say that from a sense of meanness or an attempt to put him down. I am legitimately sad for him that this seems to be the only thing in his life, and that, among other things, he seems to feel the need to eat as much as a small elephant in order to keep the gravy train going. And there is a calculated edge to him, like we saw with the Poly Christmas episode.

Reactions: 3
any closeups of eating (that's not exclusive to Nate; Tim Tracker is actually grosser to me in that regard) disgust me.
Upon discovering the other day that Tim showed himself eating dessert treats cupcakes from the bathroom floor, had discussions with my sibling that had people on tattle say Tim is eating so many sweets to cope with and that it's no different than alcohol addiction. Now we talked about Nate how unlike Tim he didn't so eat dessert before but now that he can and not need to care about money he eats so much and how come.

I couldn't come across how Nate sees it normal to devour dessert after dessert. I know beer is addiction and considered beverage must have, his intake portion size is nothing new to him lol. However what makes you not see oh maybe this week I had too much. Doesn't that come across their heads. Maybe they deny themselves which is scary to think.

I think he definitely reads here or is getting advice from someone. Todays video had food but you didn't really see him shoveling it in his mouth. He had 2 drinks but he didn't gulp the beers down like he has in the past ( or atleast he didn't show it).

I will say it was nice to see that he actually pampered Gracie.

I think he definitely reads here or is getting advice from someone. Todays video had food but you didn't really see him shoveling it in his mouth. He had 2 drinks but he didn't gulp the beers down like he has in the past ( or atleast he didn't show it).

I will say it was nice to see that he actually pampered Gracie.
Agree he reads here. I've noticed for about the past week of vlogs he is making an effort to not look away suspiciously before each cut.

Reactions: 5
He's at the Disney media event this morning. Looks like with Jackie, JoJo and Kyle so far as invited.

Sorry for the off topic post, but as Jackie still doesn't have a board of her own (as far as I know) I'm mentioning it here. I was at an HHN daytime tour yesterday and Jackie's fiancé, Sam, was also there. He was talking to someone else about being back in America, etc. I couldn't tell how he ended up back in the states (if he went through another country, work VISA, etc). He mentioned that his parents are coming to town in December. I wonder if they'll be getting married then? Maybe 3rd time will be the charm for Jackie! Maybe PMM will be the ring bearer.

• Haha

(10:21-10:33)
This Dude has really LOST His MIND!

Again another excuse to slagg and them stans will say "Yes"

• Haha
Agree he reads here. I've noticed for about the past week of vlogs he is making an effort to not look away suspiciously before each cut.
He probably still does it but the light might have dimly come on in his head that he can easily edit it out !!! Took a few years but he finally figured it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.