Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys! Here is something that’s been bugging me. How much of this stuff does Nate get for free, and how much is he paying for? What bugs me is in his bio video he said he basically got laid off from Denny’s right before the pandemic. Has he just been milking unemployment and stimulus checks to pay for all these meals? He easily spent 100 bucks at Shulas the other day…I mean really who can afford to constantly eat and drink at these restaurants!? How does he pay rent and live this lifestyle!?

Reactions: 3
On September 6, I posted the following in thread #2. This was the same day he uploaded the “Get to Know Me” sob story video.

Whether it was his intent to drum up sympathy or not, I guarantee this guy won’t be paying for his own meal any time soon with the amount of gift cards he’s about to get in the mail. He has planted the seeds on how much he loves Shula’s* steakhouse the past month or so. Wouldn’t surprise me if we get a vlog from there sometime in the coming weeks featuring a completely paid off $300 meal. I’m not necessarily questioning the sincerity of what he said, but I also feel that he knows exactly what he’s going to get from posting a vid like that, which is a ton of free tit.
Definitely think I was onto something there. He seems to have gotten his sympathy gift cards. I still think it’s hilarious how many times he said he loved Shula’s in the videos leading up to his “Get to Know Me” video. He knew exactly what he was doing.

*In the original post I called the restaurant Landry’s and not Shula’s. I got my dead football coaches mixed up, but definitely meant Shula’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys! Here is something that’s been bugging me. How much of this stuff does Nate get for free, and how much is he paying for? What bugs me is in his bio video he said he basically got laid off from Denny’s right before the pandemic. Has he just been milking unemployment and stimulus checks to pay for all these meals? He easily spent 100 bucks at Shulas the other day…I mean really who can afford to constantly eat and drink at these restaurants!? How does he pay rent and live this lifestyle!?
Accepting $ from YouTube which they don't know where that money is coming from and fooling own audience to pay per month $12 for the return of nothing.

Reactions: 2
He has a new $25 tier on Patreon that seems well worth your hard earned money!

^ (Be sure to tap “See All 4 Levels” under the $12 tier)

Here it is verbatim, with multiple grammar and spelling errors included:

$25 - The Niftyest Freinds

Recognition for supporting The Channel in the description of the video

*Early Video posts

*Social media follows

*Exclusive invites to live streams

*Opportunity's to be in the Vlog and Meet ups

*Personal advise on All trip planning or anything

*Personal Shopper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He has a new $25 tier on Patreon that seems well worth your hard earned money!

^ (Be sure to tap “See All 4 Levels” under the $12 tier)

Here it is verbatim, with multiple grammar and spelling errors included:

*Early Video posts

*Social media follows

*Personal Shopper
COUGH , COUGH , COUGH

That's new(?)

That's not giving something special, that's differentiating with fans and PEEPS.

His job was to give a perk for the other tiers, not add another one. This GUY just wants more of your money!

Last edited:
I own lots of camo, went to public school in Texas and dropped out of junior college and I feel like a Rhodes Scholar next to Nate…..Come on man, clean up your grammar lol

I'm sorry, what?
He buy you your shampoo you need from CVS off the road for yah!

*Early Video posts

*Social media follows

*Personal Shopper

Wow, so trip planning advise is only for Those FOLK's.

That SUMMONS that his FRIEND TITLE is BUT FAKE

YOU DO NOT PURCHASE FRIENDS

Yes your only niftiest cuz you throw your cash.

Last edited:
I'd rather take trip planning advice from someone like Molly from Allears, who ya know gives out actual trip planning advice in her videos - FOR FREE!

• Heart
I'm intrigued by the niftyest friend Patreon level. I can pay for him to follow me on social media. So at my next dinner party I can brag that PMM follows me on IG.

Then I get personal 'advise' on trip planning or anything??? This is where it gets interesting. Nate will tell you the best and closest bathrooms to destroy after stuffing yourself with food and booze. But what I'm really curious about is 'anything'. Can I ask Nate advice on anything? Relationships, work, etc.? I would love to hear his perspective. Worth every penny.

🤣🤣🤣 bleeping grifter.

I'm sorry, what?
That was my thought as well, so $25 for him to go into places an pick stuff that YOU will need to buy an then YOU will need to pay for shipping costs, he does know Internet shopping exists right 😂😂 I know not everything can be bought online but the majority can, an what happens if you are paying for that shopping experience an he doesn't get to the park in time if its a limited stock an they are sold out, waste of money to me for that

Reactions: 1
That was my thought as well, so $25 for him to go into places an pick stuff that YOU will need to buy an then YOU will need to pay for shipping costs, he does know Internet shopping exists right 😂😂 I know not everything can be bought online but the majority can, an what happens if you are paying for that shopping experience an he doesn't get to the park in time if its a limited stock an they are sold out, waste of money to me for that
To be fair there's good money to be made buying park stuff and shipping it to people who cant go tot he parks.

Personally I like creamy mash potatoes, but if you didn't tell me what it was before hand I would of assumed that was a serving of porridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.