Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ten bucks says he'll be wearing Disney Moo Moos to the park by the end of 2022. He won't be able to find anything else that fits him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t like sour apple, keeps ordering sour apple.

He's atleast 5'10ish, I saw him out one trip and he was atleast 3" taller than me. And surprisingly he doesn't look super overweight from the front, but from the side he looks a bit hefty but not as much as you think.

It's probably wishful thinking he ubers to his house but I don't really have much to go off. My main issues with him are the food consumption and drinking. I can't really say much about his weight as I'm 5'7" pushing 250 but I look alot thinner than him.
I agree that I don’t think he is as big as people on here are making it seem! Over weight yes, hefty yes, but borderline not fitting on rides I don’t think he’s that big.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t like sour apple, keeps ordering sour apple.

I agree that I don’t think he is as big as people on here are making it seem! Over weight yes, hefty yes, but borderline not fitting on rides I don’t think he’s that big.
This. I often read this thread and wonder if there’s no overweight people visiting the parks and living in America. Everyone seems so triggered by his size.

Is he a glutton? Yep? Does his face turn purple when he eats two entrees? Yes. Could he stand to lose some weight? Definitely

I just don’t think he’s as morbidly obese as this thread seems to think.

I think it comes down to different country's, in the UK they seem to class even being a stone or two over where you should be as being over weight, am supposed to be around the 7 and a half stone range with height but being just under 9 stone am forever being told am over weight, I wouldn't say he was morbidly obese but he would certainly be classed as obese over here, once that stomach starts to drop down over the waist then its going into morbidly obese with our standards, but he certainly does need to looks after him self, the worse he gets the more he can end up with diabetes, high blood pressure, risk of stroke, heart attack etc especially with that heat, walking an the amount of sugar he must be taking in, it's definitely not good for him

I’m 5’3” and weight 11 stone (154lbs). I feel like a blimp some days!

I agree he’s very unhealthy but I don’t think he’s as enormous as posters claim he is.

Him eating all the time on camera isnt helping his case though

Reactions: 1
This. I often read this thread and wonder if there’s no overweight people visiting the parks and living in America. Everyone seems so triggered by his size.

Is he a glutton? Yep? Does his face turn purple when he eats two entrees? Yes. Could he stand to lose some weight? Definitely

I just don’t think he’s as morbidly obese as this thread seems to think.

He's a big guy. He'd be classified as obese OR morbidly obese in the U.S. dependent upon his true height and weight; however, if he's not the latter category, he's likely very very close to it. The U.S. charts are not that giving when it comes to weight categories.

There's no sugarcoating the fact that he's extremely overweight to the point that he sweats in air-conditioned buildings and his face is most often beet red / purple. His gut protrudes FAR in front of him. That is not good. Not normal.

And yes, there *are* very overweight people in America visiting the parks. Obviously.

I don't think it's as much triggered by his size as it is his gluttony in virtually every vlog which contributes to his size.

I recall regularly watching a weekly Attractions Magazine: The Show back when it was on local cable here in Orlando. There was a host on there named Banks Lee. If anyone is local and in the theme parks circle, they'll know who he is.

He frequently would acknowledge that he needed to lose weight (he is a VERY large man) and would often talk with us about a new diet or exercise program he was going on. Was he always successful? Nope. But he made an effort. He's now working in PR or something for LEGOLAND. (and yes, he's still a big guy)

Point is, however, he acknowledged it and made conscious - and public - efforts to eat better; to exercise; to make better choices.

And he didn't drink copious amounts of alcohol while sweating and turning purple, eating two dinners plus apps and desserts, and / or eating virtually every item at a buffet and then going back for 2nds and 3rds. That's all Nate.

Reactions: 6
I agree he’s very unhealthy but I don’t think he’s as enormous as posters claim he is.
No he may not be, but what's worrisome is the portions and non breaks. Of course when your on vacation that be the time you treat yourself to 2-3 or even 4 desserts but him living there isn't an excuse. His daily show should be dessert once a week. I don't understand these vlogger's who live there is like their racing towards the clock.

His gluttony is my issue, if he at least tried to do “better” I wouldn’t rag on him….

Reactions: 9
I mean, Disney is pretty forgiving with really heavy people on most of their rides, although I think Tron may end up being even more punishing than Avatar or Mine Train. I honestly do think he's big enough to struggle with the former.

Did he do Forbidden Journey when he went to Universal? That one is completely unforgiving.

I mean, Disney is pretty forgiving with really heavy people on most of their rides, although I think Tron may end up being even more punishing than Avatar or Mine Train. I honestly do think he's big enough to struggle with the former.

Did he do Forbidden Journey when he went to Universal? That one is completely unforgiving.
Ive found that disney is very forgiving with weight, we went one year with my brothers partner, very heavy an she didn't have a problem with disney with anything, they seem to be more accomdating, universal is a totally different story an probably the reason he's hardly there, she was thrown off a ride (we did say to test the seats but no she wouldn't) an she found herself unable to get on any of the harry potter rides as well as becoming very close to not getting on et, they also arnt very happy when someone has to be thrown off a ride as we soon found out but then there are test seats for a reason so she was made to walk off alone, I don't think the roller coasters as well as the mummy are very accomdating either

Ive found that disney is very forgiving with weight, we went one year with my brothers partner, very heavy an she didn't have a problem with disney with anything, they seem to be more accomdating, universal is a totally different story an probably the reason he's hardly there, she was thrown off a ride (we did say to test the seats but no she wouldn't) an she found herself unable to get on any of the harry potter rides as well as becoming very close to not getting on et, they also arnt very happy when someone has to be thrown off a ride as we soon found out but then there are test seats for a reason so she was made to walk off alone, I don't think the roller coasters as well as the mummy are very accomdating either
Personally I am glad universal take the stance they do. Rides shouldn't be tailored to meet the needs of those who do not look after themself. Be smaller/healthier = rewards of enjoying nice things.

Reactions: 1
They risk alienating a massive (non pun intended) part of their demographic of they take that stand though. I mean there are some seriously big people knocking around WDW

Reactions: 3
it’s one thing to be large framed as you can still be lean but I have little sympathy for those that can’t fit on a theme park ride because of poor choices. We all would love to eat fast food and sugar ADED but we have the sense to know it’s terrible for us…..I just can’t figure out if PMM is too dumb to know any better, eats his feelings, or is just glutinous (likely a combo of all 3)……

Reactions: 3
I can’t handle a theme park if I’m too full. Once my husband laid waste to the chef mickeys breakfast buffet 🤢 and I thought he was gonna have a heart attack in the heat of MK afterwards. He’s 6ft and around 230 so not exactly massive, but he really made an absolute pig of himself at the buffet and he definitely paid for it.

Sharing snacks and kids meals is the only way to go in WDW for us.

Personally I am glad universal take the stance they do. Rides shouldn't be tailored to meet the needs of those who do not look after themself. Be smaller/healthier = rewards of enjoying nice things.
I mean would the Velocicoaster make it's way to the peak with additional weight. I'm just kidding 😆

She was warned before we went that some rides weren't forgiven but refused to do anything despite the sheer amount of help she was given an am talking me cooking meals for her all week for her fridge level of help an still didn't bother, unfortunately for many they won't change unless somthing drastically happens an her having paid all that money to hardly get on any universal rides was one reason she now is trying to lose weight which honestly for anyone that genuinely tries good for them, it's not easy an honestly your health improves massively, just generally healthy eating would be enough to do somthing, he's walking about enough so he's burning enough cals, just limit the junk an eat more healthy an the weight would come off naturally which is the best way

I can’t handle a theme park if I’m too full. Once my husband laid waste to the chef mickeys breakfast buffet 🤢 and I thought he was gonna have a heart attack in the heat of MK afterwards. He’s 6ft and around 230 so not exactly massive, but he really made an absolute pig of himself at the buffet and he definitely paid for it.

Sharing snacks and kids meals is the only way to go in WDW for us.
I don't think Chef Mickey's is made for a park day! The day of, a day not in the parks or your last day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.