Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They risk alienating a massive (non pun intended) part of their demographic of they take that stand though. I mean there are some seriously big people knocking around WDW
I mean, they bit the bullet (slightly) with Flight of Passage (and I've ready complaints from people who don't fit) and I know from people who's ridden the Tron coaster in Shanghai that it's possibly worse.

But seven years ago, during my first visit to Universal Studios since high school in the 90s and first ever visit to IoA, I found myself too big for Forbidden Journey. A lot of weights lifted, time spent watching my diet like a hawk, and 130 lbs later, I managed to defeat my nemesis in 2019. Maybe a silly thing to have one of my proudest accomplishments, but it was.

All of this is to say that there are tradeoffs to being as big as those people are. If you love your body, love it. But I think it's unrealistic to expect the entire world to be accommodating.

Reactions: 8
I mean, they bit the bullet (slightly) with Flight of Passage (and I've ready complaints from people who don't fit) and I know from people who's ridden the Tron coaster in Shanghai that it's possibly worse.

But seven years ago, during my first visit to Universal Studios since high school in the 90s and first ever visit to IoA, I found myself too big for Forbidden Journey. A lot of weights lifted, time spent watching my diet like a hawk, and 130 lbs later, I managed to defeat my nemesis in 2019. Maybe a silly thing to have one of my proudest accomplishments, but it was.

All of this is to say that there are tradeoffs to being as big as those people are. If you love your body, love it. But I think it's unrealistic to expect the entire world to be accommodating.
Very true, all of it. Well done you on the 130lbs weight loss 💪💪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
To be classified as morbidly obese one's BMI needs to be 40 or greater. At 6 foot tall that means 295 pounds. I don't think Nate is 6 foot tall. He wears that fedora that makes him appear taller. He is not as tall as Adam or Tim. Let's just say he's 5'10'. For a BMI of over 40 he would need to be 279 pounds. I don't doubt he is very close to that weight. As other's have said, add the fact he turns purple, sweats profusely, gorges himself at the parks on meats, sweets and liquor, and you have one extremely unhealthy individual that is only being encouraged to continue his unhealthy lifestyle in pursuit of YouTube views.

Reactions: 3
I’m currently watching his latest vlog where he’s attempting to do the MK without using the Genie plus app. This is content I’m interested

Yeah he’s eating but it’s informational.

Speaking of eating…Molly from Allears is an absolute eating machine! I find myself getting full just watching her.

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Molly, I gather Nate watches her videos. He never provides any park history but this video he points out 2 obscure but specific points she recently made in an opening day video, repainting the shooting arcade each night and Mr Toads deed in Winnie the Pooh. It just struck me funny.
But to his credit, he had a plan, didn’t overeat, his food was not amazing and he walked 3/4 of the way around the park.

I think he must also have gotten comments on a prior video that the cost of Genie + and the add ons maybe aren’t amazing for families as he’s walking back his prior comments, now saying that it’s out of reach for many families.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Speaking of Molly, I gather Nate watches her videos. He never provides any park history but this video he points out 2 obscure but specific points she recently made in an opening day video, repainting the shooting arcade each night and Mr Toads deed in Winnie the Pooh. It just struck me funny.
But to his credit, he had a plan, didn’t overeat, his food was not amazing and he walked 3/4 of the way around the park.

I think he must also have gotten comments on a prior video that the cost of Genie + and the add ons maybe aren’t amazing for families as he’s walking back his prior comments, now saying that it’s out of reach for many families.
Because he’s a fraud. I don’t think he genuinely knows any information that he doesn’t gather from the videos produced by other vloggers. A lot of vloggers are guilty of that so he isn’t alone but that’s not the point.

Reactions: 6
To be classified as morbidly obese one's BMI needs to be 40 or greater. At 6 foot tall that means 295 pounds. I don't think Nate is 6 foot tall. He wears that fedora that makes him appear taller. He is not as tall as Adam or Tim. Let's just say he's 5'10'. For a BMI of over 40 he would need to be 279 pounds. I don't doubt he is very close to that weight. As other's have said, add the fact he turns purple, sweats profusely, gorges himself at the parks on meats, sweets and liquor, and you have one extremely unhealthy individual that is only being encouraged to continue his unhealthy lifestyle in pursuit of YouTube views.
Look'd 5'5 or 5'6

Exactly, the tone switch at the end only realizing it at the end, why say it at the very end? because he's stuck between the people vs kissing Disney's corp's ass. Also if it was genuine concern on families he would of brought up his mom and sister with him.

Last edited:

It's a very big deal. Most people can't do it. Well done!

• Heart
Congrats on the loss! Any tips or pointers you could lend in regards to apps for tracking, recipes, etc would be greatly appreciated! I could stand to lose a good 80-90 myself!

I’m currently watching his latest vlog where he’s attempting to do the MK without using the Genie plus app. This is content I’m interested

Yeah he’s eating but it’s informational.

Speaking of eating…Molly from Allears is an absolute eating machine! I find myself getting full just watching her.
without Genie = Standby Lines.
What in the world is his eating informational lol

Adam's wonderful WDW without a phone at all was 3 days ago, this one was 2 days ago.

I know Nate kills us with "hello friends", "anywhose" and "mawin" but does anyone notice how many times during the course of a vlog he says "actually" ?

I know Nate kills us with "hello friends", "anywhose" and "mawin" but does anyone notice how many times during the course of a vlog he says "actually" ?
I read once someone saying The WDW Couple use to repeatedly say this term if I remember correctly or not.

I read once someone saying The WDW Couple use to repeatedly say this term if I remember correctly or not.
I can't watch them anymore... Taylor looks like a damn bobblehead when she tries to explain/describe food using word's she doesn't understand... And he seems like such a pretentious douche canoe...

Reactions: 2

It's funny I am working with a friend in the coming months and am being afforded the opportunity to go to Universal for 3 days for free... I am on the fence about it because I don't want to go there and be like tit i cant fit... I can work my ass off to make myself skinny but I will still be tall as hell (6'10'')

It's a very big deal. Most people can't do it. Well done!
I go through spurts where I fit and where I don't fit... It honestly depends on how bloated from all the salt in the food I eat and even the clothing I wear as well. I also know if I play the game go through the humiliation of not fitting that I get a fast pass

Congrats on the loss! Any tips or pointers you could lend in regards to apps for tracking, recipes, etc would be greatly appreciated! I could stand to lose a good 80-90 myself!
It wasn't even so much an app for me. I basically did high protein/moderate fat/low carb. I know that's hard for a lot of people to stick with, but it hasn't really been a problem for me. I've lost my taste for a lot of sweet things/breads/pasta.

The weightlifting started about a year and a half before COVID, which interrupted me when the gyms were closed. I bought myself an expensive home set up with AI, and it changed my life. I won't do a commercial for it, but it's truly been transformative for me.

It's funny I am working with a friend in the coming months and am being afforded the opportunity to go to Universal for 3 days for free... I am on the fence about it because I don't want to go there and be like tit i cant fit... I can work my ass off to make myself skinny but I will still be tall as hell (6'10'')
I think the height should be fine. I mean, I'm fairly average height, but my husband is 6'4" (which I acknowledge isn't 6'10") and he does just fine. There's a good mix of over-the-shoulder versus lap restraints, so you should be okay. Rip Ride Rocket, Hagrids, and the dark ride coasters are all lap restraints. I think Velocicoaster is as well, but I haven't experienced it. The only over-the-shoulder ones I can think of off the top of my head are Hulk and Forbidden Journey.

It wasn't even so much an app for me. I basically did high protein/moderate fat/low carb. I know that's hard for a lot of people to stick with, but it hasn't really been a problem for me. I've lost my taste for a lot of sweet things/breads/pasta.

The weightlifting started about a year and a half before COVID, which interrupted me when the gyms were closed. I bought myself an expensive home set up with AI, and it changed my life. I won't do a commercial for it, but it's truly been transformative for me.

I think the height should be fine. I mean, I'm fairly average height, but my husband is 6'4" (which I acknowledge isn't 6'10") and he does just fine. There's a good mix of over-the-shoulder versus lap restraints, so you should be okay. Rip Ride Rocket, Hagrids, and the dark ride coasters are all lap restraints. I think Velocicoaster is as well, but I haven't experienced it. The only over-the-shoulder ones I can think of off the top of my head are Hulk and Forbidden Journey.
Nice thing is I am not paying for nothing more than an uber from Riviera

Ugh YES! I cringe at the infinite use of the term "actually". I wanted to start a drinking game with it but my liver would liquefy before the end of a vlog.

I can't watch them anymore... Taylor looks like a damn bobblehead when she tries to explain/describe food using word's she doesn't understand... And he seems like such a pretentious douche canoe...
I want to like them so bad but they are so bleeping boring. They just don’t come off as likeable at all. Although I think one of them are in health care, so I won’t talk too much tit as they went through so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.