Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just what it looks like? She’s in town for the 50th and they said “hey, let’s meet up and ride Remy”

If it walks like a duck…

Reactions: 4
Nate: Gusteau bring me some inspiration.

Gusteau: non - no

Nate: we got ourselves some fresh glasses. 🐁

Lesson: you can't ask for magic to happen.
You gotta let magic happen.

Perhaps Gusteau wanted to hear instead:

Nate: Gusteau bring us some inspiration.

Nate: I have me some fresh glasses 🐁

Reactions: 1
I’ve been so busy I haven’t watched his videos in a bit so let me catch up.

Nate your disgusting and your little YouTube check isn’t worth your health you slob.

Veronica legitimately looks great and happy since she left him.

I’m way behind watching Mr. Meatsweats. I just watched the one from AK. That meatloaf looked bone dry and nasty. Meatloaf should not break your fork. And if you don’t like sour apple, why waste money on a sour apple snack and force yourself to eat it? This guy’s channel has definitely jumped the shark.

Nate, you were tolerable as the overweight “lovable loser” but there is nothing likable about a glutinous slob…..

Reactions: 2
He has 265 Patrons as I'm typing this. Likely $2,000 a month right there possibly more. $75k a year from YouTube. Doubt he changes anything anytime soon with so many people enabling him.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He has 265 Patrons as I'm typing this. Likely $2,000 a month right there possibly more. $75k a year from YouTube. Doubt he changes anything anytime soon with so many people enabling him.
At least he can afford the Platinum ACA plan…

That’s actually nauseating…this fat, disgusting, slob is bringing in nearly $100,000.00 doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That is mind blowing and quite frankly I don’t understand why people enable that behavior. The patreon thing baffles me because people are paying monthly for what exactly?!?

That’s actually nauseating…this fat, disgusting, slob is bringing in nearly $100,000.00 doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That is mind blowing and quite frankly I don’t understand why people enable that behavior. The patreon thing baffles me because people are paying monthly for what exactly?!?
To feel like they are friends with someone "famous" from Youtube. As long as they throw money at him maybe he will acknowledge them. Usually it's the people who can't really afford it too.

The same with all those livestreamers, if I give 5 dollar they will read my message and say my name. "Now we're going to be friends"

Nate: Gusteau bring me some inspiration.

Gusteau: non - no

Nate: we got ourselves some fresh glasses. 🐁

Lesson: you can't ask for magic to happen.
You gotta let magic happen.

Perhaps Gusteau wanted to hear instead:

Nate: Gusteau bring us some inspiration.

Nate: I have me some fresh glasses 🐁
I can’t even read your posts anymore, none of them make any sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
it’s such a bleeping scam that these people give this fat slob money to eat some more it’s like they have a fat fetish and need to feed the beast.

I would never ever give any of these grifters my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it’s such a bleeping scam that these people give this fat slob money to eat some more it’s like they have a fat fetish and need to feed the beast.

I would never ever give any of these grifters my money.
I’m way behind watching Mr. Meatsweats. I just watched the one from AK. That meatloaf looked bone dry and nasty. Meatloaf should not break your fork. And if you don’t like sour apple, why waste money on a sour apple snack and force yourself to eat it? This guy’s channel has definitely jumped the shark.
I don’t understand it at all because I’m POSITIVE that there are LOADS of people out there who could benefit from a few bucks or perhaps a giftcard to Publix/Walmart for groceries? Yet people continually throw money at these entitled vloggers??

Reactions: 7
I mean, I'm subscribed to a few Patreons for podcasts that I like, generally because they have extra podcasts or videos or just little things that are extra.

What does someone who gives Nate money for funsies get? The satisfaction of giving him money every month?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Your reaction has nothing to do with me!

Who is this? Nate?

If you don't understand the bold word with phrase I'm sorry but it's not rocket scientist. Go watch the episode.

Remember your on Tattle you don't need to understand like I don't understand your's either sometimes. Few of you are not asking questions or clarification but just judging as a whole. If one person can so can ask for clarification you all can too.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Meh it's not really a scam, on Nates part. It more or less shows that people are willing to throw money away just to catch a glimpse of more Disney footage or "personal" time with Nate.

Since people are so willing to give to a Patreon I might create one and throw videos up of me scratching lotto tickets. Anyone that donates gets a cut of my winnings lol.

• Heart
I mean, I'm subscribed to a few Patreons for podcasts that I like, generally because they have extra podcasts or videos or just little things that are extra.

What does someone who gives Nate money for funsies get? The satisfaction of giving him money every month?
The Perks for Nate's Channel per month is practically nothing zero.

A. A follow on social media ok
B. A mention on vlog description ok
C. Get the vlog of the day earlier time.

$12 a month
FWEND

That's it????????????🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

All these things is support but giving nothing bonus!

Haha at least that was funny.

You gave me a laugh and I Appreciate that.

Earlier the same day? That's it?

One podcast I support gives you, like three extra podcasts a week.
That's what I read and that's the highest tier $12. No wonder these people are so quick to comment about the vlog.

I don't have a subscription on any but if I did I probably do Disunplugged for all the content, and extra rants and bonuses!

Last edited:
That's what I read and that's the highest tier $12. No wonder these people are so quick to comment about the vlog.
$12? That's a Lightning Lane pass on Rise of the Resistance!

Seriously, I give ONE thing I sponsor more than $10, and that's only because at their top tier, they will put together a special episode just for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just watching Veronicas Disney springs blog, since she’s left nate she’s got her health and appearance sorted and seems to be doing well. Nate appears to have borrowed her lost weight.
I’m sure he’s already accepted culpability in the break up, and it’s good to see her moving on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.