Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit odd she just randomly appears half way in the video

Also Nate please learn how to say celebratory. Its not cellbatrory
He's acting like he just bumped into her and her mom there waiting queue for the ride. It's odd that he doesn't film them there at the spot as a surprise bump before the ride but only her after for a review. Could it be because if anyone finds out he spent the day with them that bumping would been a lie. I'm not saying you can't all of a sudden bump into someone then follow along have a day, but you know we never know what's authentic or pretended sadly as audience which shouldn't be like that.

He's acting like he just bumped into her and her mom there waiting queue for the ride. It's odd that he doesn't film them there at the spot as a surprise bump before the ride but only her after for a review. Could it be because if anyone finds out he spent the day with them that bumping would been a lie. I'm not saying you can't all of a sudden bump into someone then follow along have a day, but you know we never know what's authentic or pretended sadly as audience which shouldn't be like that.
Why would Nate ever want to hang out with his ex wife, her family and her boyfriend? That’s what bothers me. And where is V, mom and Bern during the frozen ride with Teen Morgan? I thought the woman in the dress was V at first in the row behind on frozen ride boat.

Why would Nate ever want to hang out with his ex wife, her family and her boyfriend? That’s what bothers me. And where is V, mom and Bern during the frozen ride with Teen Morgan? I thought the woman in the dress was V at first in the row behind on frozen ride boat.
Why did the vlog end? Did he have to return home to the apartment for Gracie. He never says time to go home to see Gracie like she use to.

If you didn't go home, why not filmed a bit of the fireworks again? I'm just saying if they bumped into another they sure were calm about it, they can be calm. Oh Nate Loves her, I think it bothers him but what can he do.

Reactions: 1
Why did the vlog end? Did he have to return home to the apartment for Gracie. He never says time to go home to see Gracie like she use to.

If you didn't go home, why not filmed a bit of the fireworks again? I'm just saying if they bumped into another they sure were calm about it, they can be calm. Oh Nate Loves her, I think it bothers him but what can he do.
I don’t think Nate loves her anymore, he couldn’t love her and on top of that ride a ride with her family and boyfriend without going home a vomiting.

I think it was more of maybe she texted him and said hey we just got a spot for Remy if you want to meet up later. Him hanging out with her doesn't really bother me as much because I've seen a few couples split but still remain friends. It's weird if Veronicas BF was there but to each his own, obviously whatever arrangement they have works for them.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Nate loves her anymore, he couldn’t love her and on top of that ride a ride with her family and boyfriend without going home a vomiting.
We have no proof they rode together nor at the same time period could easily bumped at the pavilion her done with the ride. Maybe he knew she happen to be there and it was her first time on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure. It seemed like she wouldn't been there on the vlog but had to show herself she was there or he wanted to express with her how they thought of the ride like old times.

We have no proof they rode together. Maybe he knew she happen to be there and it was her first time on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure. It seemed like she wouldn't been there on the vlog but had to prove or he wanted to express with her how they thought of the ride like old times. I don't know how it is on her vlog.
No proof they rode together…. Hmmm what vlog of hers shows the remy ride? Obviously he knew she was there he literally rode frozen with her cousin oddly alone. Her face doesn’t seem like she’s thrilled. But then again, like someone else said, they clearly have a good friendship and may view it each other’s family as still their own. Together that long since kids, would be hard. They didn’t have a bad breakup or relationship from nates life story vlog he stated this.

No proof they rode together…. Hmmm what vlog of hers shows the remy ride? Obviously he knew she was there he literally rode frozen with her cousin oddly alone. Her face doesn’t seem like she’s thrilled. But then again, like someone else said, they clearly have a good friendship and may view it each other’s family as still their own. Together that long since kids, would be hard. They didn’t have a bad breakup or relationship from nates life story vlog he stated this.
You say she didn't looked thrilled was when she was on his vlog speaking of Remy? It's not about her anymore she's not going to giggle whether he lie if they bumped there or not. Maybe she didn't vlog this day.

Last edited:
But then again, like someone else said, they clearly have a good friendship and may view it each other’s family as still their own. Together that long since kids, would be hard. They didn’t have a bad breakup or relationship from nates life story vlog he stated this.
Oh don't believe that life story Mr. Clean himself for Disney or clean his stance. He had a better time to do a life story not during Sept during Disney media layoffs.

Just want to say If they were best friends why be ashamed to not mention he's with her at the Boardwalk Pizza or even mention she was there at The Bungalow just to decorate and thank fans for the year's. This is the 1st time they are together in vlog since before the breakup. For photos since The Bungalow pic or Universal with Jackie, Nate and V group posed that didn't have a vlog that day but was shared in ig stories.

Last edited:
Oh don't believe that life story Mr. Clean himself for Disney or clean his stance. He had a better time to do a life story not during Sept during Disney media layoffs.

Just want to say If they were best friends why be ashamed to not mention he's with her at the Boardwalk Pizza or even mention she was there at The Bungalow just to decorate and thank fans for the year's. This is the 1st time they are together in vlog since before the breakup. For photos since The Bungalow pic or Universal with Jackie, Nate and V group posed that didn't have a vlog that day but was shared in ig stories.
Alright that’s enough internet for me for the day. I don’t understand any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dog is in Florida.
It's just ever since Nate saw Gracie again there was a flock of comments on youtube from old loyal viewer's who've known Gracie and N and V since the old days who were happy Gracie got to see Nate again. Then they reunited at Universal that one time before took a group pic.

Nate loves her to pieces, with the money now he'll do anything. So Idk make a deal with your partner. Get me Disney furniture, stuff, and I'll let you display that in the apartment as your new home and Gracie will be there.

The reality could be it's Nate visiting, and not Gracie visiting based on Gracie coming from the bedroom seeing Nate there not knowing what to do.

Rumor of the day
What?!??! We know you don't like Nate, but seriously you come up with some ridiculous posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alright that’s enough internet for me for the day. I don’t understand any of this.
It's easy for someone to go by his words from a Life Story up about in Sept 2021 talking about the year's before. Although it's the actions presented to us that during those periods that are substance, not what anyone can say to make them look good years later to make you forget.

Last edited:
It's easy for someone to go by his words from a Life Story up about in Sept 2021 talking about the year's before. Although it's the actions presented to us that during those periods that are substance, not what anyone can say to make them look good years later to make you forget.
I don’t think you understand how crazy some of the things you say sound. I don’t even know how we got on the trackers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dog is in Florida.
It's just ever since Nate saw Gracie again there was a flock of comments on youtube from old loyal viewer's who've known Gracie and N and V since the old days who were happy Gracie got to see Nate again. Then they reunited at Universal that one time before took a group pic.

Nate loves her to pieces, with the money now he'll do anything. So Idk make a deal with your partner. Get me Disney furniture, stuff, and I'll let you display that in the apartment as your new home and Gracie will be there.

The reality could be it's Nate visiting, and not Gracie visiting based on Gracie coming from the bedroom seeing Nate there not knowing what to do.

Rumor of the day
So are you saying Nate has 2 apartments, 1 for just filming with Gracie? That doesn't make any sense at all. Or are you saying V still has an apartment in Orlando? Why would she stay at Disney resorts then? Even with the rich boyfriend that would make zero sense. Is there a slim chance she's just been faking the move Kansas? I have had that thought bur seems like a very slim chance to me.

If you are hung up on furnishings keep in mind Nate moved back to PA so it is possible some stuff got shuffled between the 2 of them when he returned to Orlando and then on her departure to Kansas.

Also she filmed with Gracie outside of an apartment complex, doesn't mean that either of them actually live there.

They might be on better terms now then they were a year ago. People do learn to cope with the loss of divorce over time. Especially when they are sharing custody of a pet and need to try and stay friendly.

Reactions: 5
What?!??! We know you don't like Nate, but seriously you come up with some ridiculous posts.
If you believe Gracie lives with Nate in his own apartment fine by me.

Can I have my own assumptions yes and that doesn't make it ridiculous.

You believe what you want I wrote "rumor" lol

I don’t think you understand how crazy some of the things you say sound. I don’t even know how we got on the trackers
I had to use the example because the trackers are the biggest of them liars and calling someone a hater over lies is not a hater. A hater just hates which isn't the case here everyone, otherwise why would someone like myself waste any time using data to discuss something.

Let's be clear I've decided to share only the suspicions from my views since Nate had no vlogs and then went scavenger for certain Mickey Mouse Disney kitchen items. Everything is literally all Disney now in the house.

I never said anything was true so everyone have your say I respect what you believe and what makes no sense to you..*

So are you saying Nate has 2 apartments, 1 for just filming with Gracie? That doesn't make any sense at all. Or are you saying V still has an apartment in Orlando? Why would she stay at Disney resorts then? Even with the rich boyfriend that would make zero sense. Is there a slim chance she's just been faking the move Kansas? I have had that thought bur seems like a very slim chance to me.

If you are hung up on furnishings keep in mind Nate moved back to PA so it is possible some stuff got shuffled between the 2 of them when he returned to Orlando and then on her departure to Kansas.

Also she filmed with Gracie outside of an apartment complex, doesn't mean that either of them actually live there.

They might be on better terms now then they were a year ago. People do learn to cope with the loss of divorce over time. Especially when they are sharing custody of a pet and need to try and stay friendly.
Maybe it's possible Nate still had the first house, V moved into a new apartment (2020) and now he has her apartment (since cooking). My conversation about the apartment was before she left to Kansas.

Therefore now, V doesn't have an apartment nor needs it now. She stays DVC and lives in Kansas.

I agree. I wish 2020 Planner was around cause she always raises questions and suspicions and everyone seems to tolerate it no matter how extravagant they might seem.

It's not about what's going on between them, that's their business to sort through, sort it out.
I just will not buy the Nate Life Story declaration in 2021 when in 2020 we knew your ex wife was there in the location you weren't good at hiding it but you acted on vlog like you were alone instead of presenting of your friend being there. In 2021 you tell us you are friends. Nate, if you want to show us your alone, make sure you hide your guest fully without a peep. That's all I'm saying

I'm done sharing my view

Obviously this was way too much to soak in for the newbies who listen to the recent story.

Last edited:
As someone who suffered with acne from about 12 years of age into adulthood, I try not to comment on people’s skin but it’s incredibly hard to not stare at those MASSIVE zits on PMMs face.

it’s probably a combination of sweat and grease oozing through his pores.

he’s becoming more disgusting to look at which I wasn’t sure was a possibility

he also pronounced açaí as ahhkeeyy, omfg he’s dumb as tit for real. I know we are not all geniuses but if you are going to vlog then for fucks sake google how to pronounce things

Last edited:
They didn’t have a bad breakup or relationship from nates life story vlog he stated this.
I don’t think you understand how crazy some of the things you say sound.
I don't think you know who Nate is nor with her since just going by with what he decides to speech it as years later on one episode with sad classical music playing in the background. The rest you don't know about is crazy.

he also pronounced açaí as ahhkeeyy, omfg he’s dumb as tit for real. I know we are not all geniuses but if you are going to vlog then for fucks sake google how to pronounce things
This PART 😁

Last edited:
I don't think you know who Nate is nor with her since just going by with what he decides to speech it as years later on one episode with sad classical music playing in the background. The rest you don't know about is crazy.

This PART 😁
I'm just curious you seem like you know the "real" side of Nate, did you know him at some point?

Reactions: 3
I'm just curious you seem like you know the "real" side of Nate, did you know him at some point?
I don't know him personally no. I think how he's on vlog is different than off vlog. I ask that question about other vloggers.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.