Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest vlog is just disgusting. Man having a starter, bread, 2 steaks and a massive chocolate cake. As already mentioned above, absolutely grotesque.

this man need to go to therapy for his food addiction. He’s actually purple for most of the video, not even red.

the way he narrates the food, he’s SO happy and very childish. He needs help. He’s going to have a heart attack.His life revolves around food.

I am a fan of his, Nate if you’re reading this, please take it down a notch. We can see you’re taking it a bit too far. People will watch non food vlogs
I think I would be a fan of his too if he wasn’t so giggly and fake and if he wasn’t such a disgusting eater

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Unreal. Why on earth did he think we needed to see him eat an appetizer, two steaks, two sides, and dessert. It’s absolutely disgusting. Nate is looking bigger as well. Why does he think it’s a good idea to eat TWO steaks at his size? Nate, if you are reading this, STOP! YOU WILL DIE EARLY! You DO NOT need to show us a stupid new Disney steak restaurant that looks terrible!

Reactions: 4
Unreal. Why on earth did he think we needed to see him eat an appetizer, two steaks, two sides, and dessert. It’s absolutely disgusting. Nate is looking bigger as well. Why does he think it’s a good idea to eat TWO steaks at his size? Nate, if you are reading this, STOP! YOU WILL DIE EARLY! You DO NOT need to show us a stupid new Disney steak restaurant that looks terrible!
Because He's jealous of PCDev and Tim Tracker. Nate said when he found out it was opening Oct 1st before on the sign he said it was QUOTE "SAD" he has no reservation for the 1st! Now that he's there instead get a normal meal he wants to top it out with two to do a steak all review! I'm sure he chose the cake after PCDev because he had more than 1 desserts so nate lost that battle and the chocolate tower it was the highlight! Nate says It has to Happen even for the bar drinks! He's self Give me Give me! Give me all. I have to be 1st everything in this WDW property life!

Just got done watching the video an jezzz the only thing missing was him wearing a red santa suit totally santa clause..which hey him dressing as santa wouldnt be a bad idea it might get him more views..

Aside from the best part was the dog Gracie she is a cutie.

Reactions: 3
Today’s video has to be a new low.

This guy is an absolute train wreck.

That steak and egg abomination that he whipped up at the end wasn’t even acceptable for a dog. It’s terrifying that this guy cooked food for human beings at Denny’s. I feel like anyone who ate at that location may be entitled to some kind of financial settlement. Imagine the amount of sweat and beard hair that dripped into the food after a long night of sleeping in his car and not showering.

Also, the way he always teases to dog by putting the food in front of her and then pulling it away when she tries to start eating is irritating. If someone did that to him he’d have a bleeping stroke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! This Steakhouse 71 video is revolting! Dude is a heart attack waiting to happen! So tired of him playing with his food, overeating and repeating the same stupid comments ("Oh, my Lord!"...."It's so so good"..."that's the way"...."much too good"). And watching him drunk cook for Gracey (after he drove home) was just bizarre.

So, because the prices were lower than at some Disney steakhouses, he took that as a cue to eat twice as much? I hope he has a cardiologist on speed dial.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
“I got 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and a desert for $120 and that is insane, and for a family that is amazing”. So you are acknowledging that you ate enough for a family. This was really tough to watch..🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, at least he doesn't take off his shirt in his vlogs.

Did he just say "mostly resembers what Walt would have ordered"?

• Haha
Today's video was a little much with the amount of food. I usually like his videos but $120 on a 2 meals is a little much even if you take leftovers home. Like it was nice that he pointed out the price difference between Seasons 71 and Space 220 but you didn't have to order all the food, it would've looked better if he just went back at a later time.

I will say I don't really buy into the him being jealous of PCD, look at their views per video and you will see Nate is getting way more views. In general PCD seems like a loaner never does collabs or shows him hanging out with others outside of the dude in his more recent vids. Nate seems to have more friends whether they are genuine or not is a different story.

Nate if you read this please show some non Disney content. Heck even show people some local hidden gems, volunteer with an organization, spotlight a local business or something. I'm a Disney fan but change it up every now and then.

"I don't know what this drink is...but it's very good." This is some serious low-effort content from an ignoramus. If you're reviewing food and drink, at LEAST know what you're talking about other than offering up nonsense like, "it's good" and "it's amazing." Doesn't tell me anything about the food or drink.

The other thing: didn't he do a vlog the other day and claim he couldn't get a reservation for this place? Now, all of a sudden, he magically found one because he kept "refreshing the page." Knock it off with the b.s., dude. Disney GAVE you the reservation.

I only watch his videos these days so I can see him have a meat stroke on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today's video was a little much with the amount of food. I usually like his videos but $120 on a 2 meals is a little much even if you take leftovers home. Like it was nice that he pointed out the price difference between Seasons 71 and Space 220 but you didn't have to order all the food, it would've looked better if he just went back at a later time.

I will say I don't really buy into the him being jealous of PCD, look at their views per video and you will see Nate is getting way more views. In general PCD seems like a loaner never does collabs or shows him hanging out with others outside of the dude in his more recent vids. Nate seems to have more friends whether they are genuine or not is a different story.

Nate if you read this please show some non Disney content. Heck even show people some local hidden gems, volunteer with an organization, spotlight a local business or something. I'm a Disney fan but change it up every now and then.
Not jealous of PCDev just that he got what Nate would of wanted to be the first to dine or invited or eat on Oct 1! Just being funny since the 4th day of Ratatouille Previews wasn't enough for him.

"I don't know what this drink is...but it's very good." This is some serious low-effort content from an ignoramus. If you're reviewing food and drink, at LEAST know what you're talking about other than offering up nonsense like, "it's good" and "it's amazing." Doesn't tell me anything about the food or drink.

The other thing: didn't he do a vlog the other day and claim he couldn't get a reservation for this place? Now, all of a sudden, he magically found one because he kept "refreshing the page." Knock it off with the b.s., dude. Disney GAVE you the reservation.

I only watch his videos these days so I can see him have a meat stroke on camera.
That's actually a legit thing to do, some people call it pounding the app. You can find a last minute reservation in MDE because folks cancel right before they get within 24 hours of their reservation.

Not jealous of PCDev just that he got what Nate would of wanted to be the first to dine or invited or eat on Oct 1! Just being funny since the 4th day of Ratatouille Previews wasn't enough for him.
Gotcha, yeah some people have to be the first to put content out. I never understood the mentality of being the first if you are a good vlogger you don't have to be the first one. Sure catch the initial wave of viewers but take the time and put out good content.

He uses the "sad" so thinking thrusting a fan local viewer would give up or pass along their reservation to him. I don't know if you can do that pass to a friend or someone idk.

Reactions: 1

Just throwing these out here because what the heck was that vlog & all that meat. He really said he would have the leftover cake for breakfast?! So much of that was vlog was just AWFUL. No one can justify eating two steaks in one sitting. I can imagine him telling the cast member he's taking the leftovers for his dog -- sure they didn't believe him.

Has he been on a Disney cruise before? He'd probably love the option to order as many entrees as he wants.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.