Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another HORRIBLE vlog! A super sugary cake and cookie, marshmellows, cold brew, a beer, a beer flight, a mixed drink, and a cupcake late that night. He also said yesterday he was going to eat his chocolate cake from steakhouse 71 today. That is unbelievable. Two days in a row. NATE STOP!!!!!!
What! If your going to eat your cake today from yesterday, why do you get more other desserts(?)

Reactions: 1
He’s such a LYING SACK OF bleeping tit

Why do people love him so much?? He literally went home and gave Gracie her pupcake and was obviously still buzzed
4D274A8C-BC33-4EC0-A71E-51C403E482B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
"I'm not a really a chocolate fan" says the man who ordered a Cheesecake Factory-sized slice of chocolate cake in his last video.

I don't know how crappy of a person this makes me, but while I should probably have empathy for him, I just find him pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
"I'm not a really a chocolate fan" says the man who ordered a Cheesecake Factory-sized slice of chocolate cake in his last video.

I don't know how crappy of a person this makes me, but while I should probably have empathy for him, I just find him pathetic.
I thought the same thing! He CONSTANTLY buys chocolate. That’s a lie.

Also why would someone say this???? His stans are killing him! Literally!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I fear that Nate will literally become a victim of his own success. Back in the early days when he likely couldn't afford to eat on property most nights a week, his diet may have been a little better. But as he became more successful, the money started rolling in, and he could afford to eat and drink at Disney regularly, and now practically every day. His success will give him a coronary, or diabetes at the very least.

Reactions: 6
He really does seem to have a problem that is snowballing out of control. If you want to show all this food show it, taste a bite, then leave it or box it up for somebody who could really use a meal. The food and drink is seriously out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He really does seem to have a problem that is snowballing out of control. If you want to show all this food show it, taste a bite, then leave it or box it up for somebody who could really use a meal. The food and drink is seriously out of control.
There isn't even a pause or space in between. For the chocolate cake fine you can eat it, but keep the next treats for the upcoming weekend. Once a week is fine. It won't hurt your viewers it will only hurt you in the end.

Reactions: 1
We can't trust a thing vloggers say.
For example, I don't for a second believe he had any of that first cake left over.

Did he eat any actual food, or was it just sugar and alcohol and sugar IN alcohol?

• Heart
For example, I don't for a second believe he had any of that first cake left over.

Did he eat any actual food, or was it just sugar and alcohol and sugar IN alcohol?
Not a single savory food item was shown. It was like watching a diabetic’s last stand. Pure unadulterated gluttony

Not a single savory food item was shown. It was like watching a diabetic’s last stand. Pure unadulterated gluttony
I'm just wondering if there was maybe a meal in there somewhere that he didn't vlog. Because I would have been barfing if it was so much insubstantial things.

The thing that freaked me out the most was seeing that his ears turned purple. That's not normal.

• Wow
I'm just wondering if there was maybe a meal in there somewhere that he didn't vlog. Because I would have been barfing if it was so much insubstantial things.

The thing that freaked me out the most was seeing that his ears turned purple. That's not normal.
Yeah that seems to be his coloring lately. Check his fingers out when they show up on screen. They are swollen and BRIGHT red

• Wow
Me neither. I was just about to bring this up. Normally if you say you can't finish it or take it with you you'd film putting it or it in the to go box. Unless later he ate the rest on that same steakhouse 71 day. Since your not, is like an excuse I'm not that crazy eat 2 appetizers, 2 steak entrees and now this! As long he didn't show him eating it the next day on the vlog it's can be a lie.

I'm a psychiatrist, not an internal medicine doctor, so I'm the last person to ask about this, but I've just been reaching back to my intern year (the last time I did that), and thinking of all the things that could be making his blood pressure do that. I look at his neck, and it SCREAMS "sleep apnea" and that's a scary thing if he's not being treated.

Me neither. I was just about to bring this up. Normally if you say you can't finish it or take it with you you'd film putting it or it in the to go box. Unless later he ate the rest on that same steakhouse 71 day. Since your not, is like an excuse I'm not that crazy eat 2 appetizers, 2 steak entrees and now this! As long he didn't show him eating it the next day on the vlog it's can be a lie.
Did you notice he said that he didn't finish the Gideon's cake, but when he showed the shot of the half-cookie, there was no cake to be seen?

• Haha
I only watch his videos these days so I can see him have a meat stroke on camera.
Hat Sweats, I love most of your comments but I really didn't need the visual that developed from this one! :ROFLMAO: :sick::ROFLMAO::sick:

Also, for anyone who's been there, please direct me to the best item at Gideon's because I'm not sure I ever want to set foot in there after seeing so many vlogs of people stuffing their faces with sweets. :sick:

Doesn't he realize he'd have way more content opportunities if he only showed 1 - 2 dishes per video? You don't have to order the full menu, it's ridiculous and not helpful when literally everything is from your critique delicious and tasty. Thanks that helps a ton.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a psychiatrist, not an internal medicine doctor, so I'm the last person to ask about this, but I've just been reaching back to my intern year (the last time I did that), and thinking of all the things that could be making his blood pressure do that. I look at his neck, and it SCREAMS "sleep apnea" and that's a scary thing if he's not being treated.

Did you notice he said that he didn't finish the Gideon's cake, but when he showed the shot of the half-cookie, there was no cake to be seen?
I have not watched this but clearly he's become nuts over the last month's. Like after making making and let Gracie eat her eggs thing he all of sudden went on this unnorm justification mode that Gracie was his best friend and he loves her. Either someone called him out or our past tattle discussion on whether he abandons her in the bedroom while he's gone all day at the parks. Or the truth is coming out since if you lie lie it eventually comes out

Hat Sweats, I love most of your comments but I really didn't need the visual that developed from this one! :ROFLMAO: :sick::ROFLMAO::sick:

Also, for anyone who's been there, please direct me to the best item at Gideon's because I'm not sure I ever want to set foot in there after seeing so many vlogs of people stuffing their faces with sweets. :sick:

Doesn't he realize he'd have way more content opportunities if he only showed 1 - 2 dishes per video? You don't have to order the full menu, it's ridiculous and not helpful when literally everything is from your critique delicious and tasty. Thanks that helps a ton.
Their peanut butter crunch cookie is hands down the best cookie on the menu. If you aren’t allergic and enjoy peanuts. However, one cookie lasts me 4 days and I can only enjoy one every month if not every other month…the cookies are huge and rich and just not an everyday dessert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.