Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “two entrees” video really had that sad feeling that he got stood up but was very dedicated to ordering for two anyways.

Then he gives the “leftovers” to the dog in a passive aggressive way like he is still upset with whoever abandoned him.

Completely unrelated, Nate’s ordering an appetizer of wings reminded me when Veronica’s family ordered an appetizer of wings at Pizza Hut and then made a bunch of snarky remarks on the price for a bit.

Reactions: 2
Considering these places have air con etc, the fact he looks the way he did in his latest video is very concerning. If he isn't hospitalised with something in the next year id be very surprised, he looks so unhealthy. Maybe not necessarily something like a heart attack, but his blood pressure to me is a ticking timebomb with how he presents currently. He needs an intervention from proper friends, aka not ones connected to the world of vlogging.

Also, eating both of those steaks? That's not a good look. The fact what he ate/drank in that video would of easily surpassed 2,000 calories is just horrendous. He must be on about 4-4500 a day and the way he is gaining (compared to even 6 months ago) is alarming. But if he does end up gravely ill, its his fault and no one elses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Havent watched the steak house video. Will save that for tonight.

But was looking forward to seeing the 50th stuff. Let both Jackie and Nates video. Basically the same BTW. Was just another day at Magic Kingdom. Dint show any of the epic looking 50th snacks. Nothing in the shops.

If they dint both put 20 mins of fireworks at the end. Would have just looked like a busy day at Disney

Reactions: 1
The “two entrees” video really had that sad feeling that he got stood up but was very dedicated to ordering for two anyways.

Then he gives the “leftovers” to the dog in a passive aggressive way like he is still upset with whoever abandoned him.

Completely unrelated, Nate’s ordering an appetizer of wings reminded me when Veronica’s family ordered an appetizer of wings at Pizza Hut and then made a bunch of snarky remarks on the price for a bit.
maybe Veronica stood him up and let to the resentment and crappy treatment towards Gracie.

But was looking forward to seeing the 50th stuff. Let both Jackie and Nates video. Basically the same BTW. Was just another day at Magic Kingdom. Dint show any of the epic looking 50th snacks. Nothing in the shops.
That was honestly probably a wise decision on his part. There was a lot of ugliness being displayed by people going for food and merch, starting with fist fights in the Emporium before the park even officially opened. Everyone ignored the actual rides--everything was basically a walk-on--because they were too busy standing in impossibly long lines for the nonsense, and ignored the ostensible reason one goes to Disney World.

Put another way, they paid for admission with the purpose of standing on line to buy a pair of ugly Mickey ears. Although the saddest thing was a group of women Kyle Pallo ran across who were planning on camping in the Hub for 9 hours to get the best possible seat for Enchantment, which, dear God, why?

Also, eating both of those steaks? That's not a good look. The fact what he ate/drank in that video would of easily surpassed 2,000 calories is just horrendous.
I would guess it was probably north of 4000. The meat, by itself, is more than 1500 calories. The wings, with PB&J plus being fried twice, probably another 800 or so. Figure 300 for the mashed potatoes (probably more, depending if they were made with cream). Another 300 for the bread plus the spreads he put on it. Maybe 400 for the alcohol (assuming he didn't have any with dinner, which I didn't notice). Conservatively 600 for the cake, and maybe another 150 for the asparagus plus the sauces.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Just throwing these out here because what the heck was that vlog & all that meat. He really said he would have the leftover cake for breakfast?! So much of that was vlog was just AWFUL. No one can justify eating two steaks in one sitting. I can imagine him telling the cast member he's taking the leftovers for his dog -- sure they didn't believe him.
The disgusting part was he hardly had any leftovers. I saw the small ass piece of meat he massacred into liquid chickens for Gracie.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm new to watching his videos, so I've never seen one with Gracie before. Was she a rescue dog? Because her body language looks like a dog that was abused. Not wagging her tail or acting happy to see him.

And then add in the salt and spices on the meat, which are not good for her, PLUS the gigantic bowl of dry food that she was right next to.

I'm new to watching his videos, so I've never seen one with Gracie before. Was she a rescue dog? Because her body language looks like a dog that was abused. Not wagging her tail or acting happy to see him.

And then add in the salt and spices on the meat, which are not good for her, PLUS the gigantic bowl of dry food that she was right next to.
Because he’s a tit pet “parent”. He leaves her locked up for what seems like all day and only puts on the “I love Gracie” show when the camera is rolling

The dog doesn't understand she's confused. Like a child you separate from him a year, it use to be everyday, now it's sometimes, a sudden day out of the blue. She doesn't know how to cope now. Gracie is a loving dog. Is the dog neglected now? Is there orders. She use to jump be happy and put her paws on, now doesn't want to touch. A dog has to cope like a child by a divorce. Even when united they don't know how to operate because the sense they'll know separation can happen again. :(

The dog doesn't understand she's confused. Like a child you separate from him a year, it use to be everyday, now it's sometimes, a sudden day out of the blue. She doesn't know how to cope now. Gracie is a loving dog. Is the dog neglected now? Is there orders. She use to jump be happy and put her paws on, now doesn't want to touch. A dog has to cope like a child by a divorce. Even when united they don't know how to operate because the sense they'll know separation can happen again. :(
Let's just say I take a REALLY dim view of people who mistreat animals, even if it's just benign neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was honestly probably a wise decision on his part. There was a lot of ugliness being displayed by people going for food and merch, starting with fist fights in the Emporium before the park even officially opened. Everyone ignored the actual rides--everything was basically a walk-on--because they were too busy standing in impossibly long lines for the nonsense, and ignored the ostensible reason one goes to Disney World.

Put another way, they paid for admission with the purpose of standing on line to buy a pair of ugly Mickey ears. Although the saddest thing was a group of women Kyle Pallo ran across who were planning on camping in the Hub for 9 hours to get the best possible seat for Enchantment, which, dear God, why?
I don't understand people camping out for hours for a spot to see the fireworks. That seems like a waste of a trip, especially if it's your first trip to Disney or the only time you'll ever be able to go to the parks. Spend that time enjoying yourself and getting on rides.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand people camping out for hours for a spot to see the fireworks. That seems like a waste of a trip, especially if it's your first trip to Disney or the only time you'll ever be able to go to the parks. Spend that time enjoying yourself and getting on rides.
Whoah! If it was Happily Ever After in 2017 or Illumination's in 1999, but 9 Hours wait just for finding out what is Disney's DisEnchantment! Darn what a waste😂

Ridiculous sheer riddance! It's an Anniversary Celebration of the Resort's Existence and Yet People are tackling beating up one another JUST losing time over merch that isn't even made in Walt Disney World.🤪:rolleyes:🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️ Meanwhile your at Disney World.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jesus Nate, I’m going to reiterate you are absolutely disgusting.
It’s not even that hot in Florida right now and your face and fingers are almost purple.
I’m literally watching until I see the news story that a local YouTube sensation drops dead at Disney. I don’t wish ill on him but he’s doing this to himself.

Another HORRIBLE vlog! A super sugary cake and cookie, marshmellows, cold brew, a beer, a beer flight, a mixed drink, and a cupcake late that night. He also said yesterday he was going to eat his chocolate cake from steakhouse 71 today. That is unbelievable. Two days in a row. NATE STOP!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Another HORRIBLE vlog! A super sugary cake and cookie, marshmellows, cold brew, a beer, a beer flight, a mixed drink, and a cupcake late that night. He also said yesterday he was going to eat his chocolate cake from steakhouse 71 today. That is unbelievable. Two days in a row. NATE STOP!!!!!!
This was absolutely a stomach turner. He’s PURPLE through the entire vlog. And that’s a decent amount of alcohol and he drives home.

At one point in the vlog he slurs the word available…avairurble

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.