Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However she uses words without really understanding the meaning of them, repeating them quite a few times, probably in an effort to appear like she’s a fine food expert.
Haha! She must've learned that from Adam the Woo. He always uses words in the wrong context, but seems to think it makes him look intelligent. And they did, after all, share a hotel room in California for a few days. Tell me THAT wasn't bizarre!

Reactions: 3
Nates Insta is perfect at the moment for another episode of Whats Nate looking at

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A rough couple of days for Jackie - double whammy for this vlog. First, she has to wear a hat because someone finally told her how bad her bangs look. Then she has to clickbait the title - idgaf if Disney announces it like it's a surprise, you all knew this was happening and made your reservations and no other vlogger put surprise in the title.

Thought she was better than that, but maybe the bad bangs were clickbait also?
Why does she always wave her hand around like that it drives me insane

Reactions: 3
Can someone help me find Magic of Disney? Can’t see it on YouTube and need a good new live streamer 👍
Just search "Magic News Disney"

Sorry, so he's a young boy.

So far I loved it.

That Epcot Forever live was like being there to me!

Why does she always wave her hand around like that it drives me insane
PMM Nate copies her thumbnail poses and cover style!

A rough couple of pissed entitled since the after the ridiculous plane show off Jackie and Nate - Double whammy for Both. First she has to click-bait insert an embarrassing lie in front of Disney's face with Harmonious in the title and description saying it was a surprise.

Nate then goes on the cookoo to say he met the show director there points the camera to the japan food both lol with no one there but the kitchen people. Fabricating saying asked where the best place to watch and the director said to him it was Japan. Lmao

Both doing this to cover from being vulnerable that the fans and viewers from asking them why they stood there and not the front of the park. Why they didn't have a badge around their neck.

Jackie's lier excuse : it was a surprise lol, I was just somehow happen to be around the Japan pavilion and then boom it happened.

Nate's lier excuse : oh I just met and spoke with the Director of the show and he advised me the best spot to watch was from Japan. So for me its more IMPORTANT to get a good viewing spot for you guys to see.

Nate: you were pissed off for not getting the media treatment couldn't even accept other vloggers were there even Jackie.
You was so pissed off that your cover of your thumbnail was creations shop not Harmonious like it wasn't in your itenuary. We all know when your pissed you drop things like you did and ignored and didn't film the new beautiful Beacons of Light!

Thought she was better than that, but maybe the bad bangs were clickbait also?😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yay!! I just noticed the title was incorrect!
I watched resort1TV last night which it was really good last night so... I'm all about if it makes me feel like I'm there!
Resorttv1 is trash. They were literally filming a woman's underwear yesterday (up her skirt) and comments about it were deleted. If I go to Disney I don't want to have my underwear streamed to the world so someone else can make money off of it.

Reactions: 6
Dude was filming before the old hag with the HoverRound came into view. You KNOW people are going to be vlogging/filming for the 50th. Read the room and don't be an OUTLAW lady! Hate to say it but the forever fatherless Resort1TV did nothing wrong here

Dude was filming before the old hag with the HoverRound came into view. You KNOW people are going to be vlogging/filming for the 50th. Read the room and don't be an OUTLAW lady! Hate to say it but the forever fatherless Resort1TV did nothing wrong here
Agreed. The woman rolled into shot while the camera was stationary and Josh was eating. You couldn’t even see anything.

It's never ok to stream someones underwear, sorry that you feel it is. It can happen by accident, but they should have immediately solved it, not delete comments about it. They are responsible for the content they put out, the woman is just visiting a theme park and didn't ask to have her underwear filmed.

Wait, what? I'm lost. How was someone's underwear filmed?
I too would like to know. I can't bring myself to watching their streams. Jenna is annoying yelling out Super charts and I've seen Josh say some rude stuff to people who dare criticize that they watch the streams for the content, not to hear who sent superchats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wait, what? I'm lost. How was someone's underwear filmed?
They had the camera on the table while they were eating and a woman on a scooter wearing a dress rolled into the shot not sitting very ladylike. On my tv you could clearly see up her skirt, and people were commenting about it in the chat asking them to move the shot a bit. They just continued to film and deleted those comments. This went on for about 5 minutes before Jenna picked up the camera.

• Wow
I to would like to know. I can't bring myself to watching their streams. Jenna is annoying yelling out Super hard and I've seen Josh say some rude stuff to people who dare criticize that they watch the streams for the content, not to hear who sent superchats.
You okay "They" shouldn't be watching live streamers then. There are bloggers who walk and film without talking. :)

Last edited:
They had the camera on the table while they were eating and a woman on a scooter wearing a dress rolled into the shot not sitting very ladylike. On my tv you could clearly see up her skirt, and people were commenting about it in the chat asking them to move the shot a bit. They just continued to film and deleted those comments.
What jerks. You can't just move the shot? Seems like it'd take less effort to do that than deleting comments.

You shouldn't be watching live streamers then. There are bloggers who walk and film without talking. :)
I don't watch livestreams.

Reactions: 5
They had the camera on the table while they were eating and a woman on a scooter wearing a dress rolled into the shot not sitting very ladylike. On my tv you could clearly see up her skirt, and people were commenting about it in the chat asking them to move the shot a bit. They just continued to film and deleted those comments. This went on for about 5 minutes before Jenna picked up the camera.
How bleeping strange. Yeah...why not just move the camera a bit if she was still sitting in view?

I watched them once and never again. They were annoying as hell and I quickly gathered that all they do is walk around the parks filming while taking money from people.

I honestly have no idea how Disney is OK with that tit. You're literally conducting business - with exchange of money - on THEIR property while filming THEIR property.

Reactions: 10
How bleeping strange. Yeah...why not just move the camera a bit if she was still sitting in view?

I watched them once and never again. They were annoying as hell and I quickly gathered that all they do is walk around the parks filming while taking money from people.

I honestly have no idea how Disney is OK with that tit. You're literally conducting business - with exchange of money - on THEIR property while filming THEIR property.
That's what they all do! You might as well watch zero vloggers, zero streamers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.