Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what they all do! You might as well watch zero vloggers, zero streamers!
Yeah, I don't really watch streamers. And vloggers...I only go to a vlog nowadays if someone draws specific focus to it on these threads and I'll go and scan or watch for a sec or two on mute. I'm not subbed to any of them. (edited to add: or I'll go and read and share obnoxious stan comments hahaha)

But what I meant by "conducting business with exchange of money" is that they're (livestreamers) accepting superchats in live, real time. On Disney property. While showing Disney's property. Something I would think Disney would frown upon.

I mean, it's not like you or I could set up a lemonade stand in the middle of Main Street and start taking people's money. So what's the difference between that and a livestreamer?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Nate is going to gain 50 pounds for the 50th anniversary with how he eats every. bleeping. day. You behemoth

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I don't really watch streamers. And vloggers...I only go to a vlog nowadays if someone draws specific focus to it on these threads and I'll go and scan or watch for a sec or two on mute. I'm not subbed to any of them. (edited to add: or I'll go and read and share obnoxious stan comments hahaha)

But what I meant by "conducting business with exchange of money" is that they're (livestreamers) accepting superchats in live, real time. On Disney property. While showing Disney's property. Something I would think Disney would frown upon.

I mean, it's not like you or I could set up a lemonade stand in the middle of Main Street and start taking people's money. So what's the difference between that and a livestreamer?
Only a certain amount money should be offered (just) for the camera equipment and beverages. Nothing more. However I see your point!

Reactions: 2
Watching Nate ride Dumbo and squeal "The view never changes!" just made me...sad.

• Haha
Watching Nate ride Dumbo and squeal "The view never changes!" just made me...sad.
I thought it was so lame both him and Jackie saying over and over I'm here to make memories... So...you didn't make memories all the 365 trips a year before the 50th??

• Haha
And talking about positive energy when we know that people were getting into fist-fights over the last pair of 50th ears.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people always say "genuine" as if other people/vloggers you don't hear that in the comments. If I judged whether someone was genuine or not I would need a friendship and not one day out of the blue. FYI Genuine people don't lie to their fans and viewers. Looking at you Nate and Jackie!

Reactions: 1
Oh Nate, that Steakhouse 71 gluttonfest wasn’t your finest hour…to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Nate is going to gain 50 pounds for the 50th anniversary with how he eats every. bleeping. day. You behemoth
Omfg his steakhouse 71 vlog is VOMIT INDUCING. He’s a red sweaty mess, drinking and giggling, inhaling chicken wings and showing his dirty ass finger nails

omfg he’s just a disgusting fat bleeping mess

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
When he says “know what I mean?”

no Nate, none of us have a single idea what the duck you are yammering on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Henceforth to be known as Nate2dinners
I mean the hunks of meat 🥩 he jammed in his mouth.

Nate, I know you read here. YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Knock it off. You don’t need a “scoopsy potato” you bleeping child, you need a scoopsy of salad

He spent $120 on just his meal and calls the price “amazing”…he’s gotta be drunk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
On his way to the magical 50 lbs gained! damn Nate slow the duck down!

Reactions: 3
I haven't even watched the video yet but immediately assumed this is what the entirety of the content was.

Meat-Sweats Morrow at his finest.
Motherfucker orders chicken wings, bread service, all the sauce, TWO bleeping STEAKS, and a massive slice of chocolate cake

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
On his way to the magical 50 lbs gained! damn Nate slow the duck down!
Before he would said "I need it"

Now he says "It HAS TO HAPPEN" #Scary

Now we know everything's about his EGO.
And if he doesn't get it, he's pissed at everyone!
Just like he was at Epcot for no media so he never showed us the Beacons of Light neither to show Disney not even the cool monorail! You can tell by his Creative Shop thumbnail instead of Harmonious World Showcase Lagoon vs other vids he shows off the locations!

Last edited:
  • Wow
His latest vlog is just disgusting. Man having a starter, bread, 2 steaks and a massive chocolate cake. As already mentioned above, absolutely grotesque.

this man need to go to therapy for his food addiction. He’s actually purple for most of the video, not even red.

the way he narrates the food, he’s SO happy and very childish. He needs help. He’s going to have a heart attack.His life revolves around food.

I am a fan of his, Nate if you’re reading this, please take it down a notch. We can see you’re taking it a bit too far. People will watch non food vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.