Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, if Nate is happy being a bigger guy...I mean, I would say more power to him, but he just looks so uncomfortable all the time. But even if that's the body he wants to live in, he's visibly unhealthy. I don't care how heavy someone is, nor how hot Florida is at the moment (currently in the 80s with relatively low humidity), if the sun has gone down, he shouldn't look like he has a bad sunburn with gallons of sweat pouring off of him.

I can't even understand how he navigates the parks. I know Disney is accommodating to different body types, but isn't he at the point where Mine Train or Expedition Everest are difficult? And I'm damned sure he couldn't fit Flight of Passage.

And forget Universal. They're BRUTAL when it comes to bigger folks. Hell, what started me down the path of getting into (reasonably) good shape was not being able to fit Forbidden Journey about six years ago.
I have ZERO problem with his weight. I’m also not judging him solely on his weight. It’s his absolutely disgusting appearance that gets me. Some people just are meant for radio. 🤣

the constant gluttony and sweating is just too much to put on camera almost daily

Reactions: 5
I mean, his weight is his weight, and none of us has exactly the body we want. I just think he's so unhealthy-looking.

The grooming/fashion is a totally separate issue. I know we shade Michael Kay for wearing shirts that are too tight, but Nate has the same issue even before you get to the top button issue.

Reactions: 4
Nate’s bleeping fat so what we wouldn’t talk tit if he didn’t eat like he had three assholes.

when that sun beats down too you know he stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I mean, his weight is his weight, and none of us has exactly the body we want. I just think he's so unhealthy-looking.

The grooming/fashion is a totally separate issue. I know we shade Michael Kay for wearing shirts that are too tight, but Nate has the same issue even before you get to the top button issue.
And they both wear cargo shorts if I'm correct.

one wears cargos and one barge shorts…eh I’m tired today give me some credit lol
One of the things that my partner made me ditch was the cargo shorts. He told me I had to stop dressing like I was trying to hide.

Reactions: 2
Get ready guys… today is probably going to produce the most obnoxious and cringe worthy vloggs of the year. I would be lying if i didn’t admit I wasn’t at least a little excited to see the cringe but overall I’m preparing for all of the worst Disney vloggers to be way more annoying then usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Get ready guys… today is probably going to produce the most obnoxious and cringe worthy vloggs of the year. I would be lying if i didn’t admit I wasn’t at least a little excited to see the cringe but overall I’m preparing for all of the worst Disney vloggers to be way more annoying then usual.
How many of the 50th food offerings do you think he'll eat today, Fwiends?

Anyhoos, his blood sugar will probably be into 400s. I hope he stays hydrated. At least he can't be pounding beers at MK.

How many of the 50th food offerings do you think he'll eat today, Fwiends?

Anyhoos, his blood sugar will probably be into 400s. I hope he stays hydrated. At least he can't be pounding beers at MK.
All of the vloggers are going to be crying while watching enchantment (which is BY FAR the most pathetic firework show I’ve ever seen). Maybe he will go ride space mow-tin instead

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ugh.

Well, if I go to the parks next spring, I can at least be assured the monorail won't be crowded beforehand.

Anyone notice when back in Orlando Nate sounded out of breath walking from the plane to the little event they had.

I generally am worried about his health. He needs to lose some weight for his health sake.

I weighed 110kg last year I now weigh 86kg. All I did was track my calories and walk the dog a few more times a day.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else’s avatar been doned with this stinky sweaty fedora?

• Haha
A rough couple of days for Jackie - double whammy for this vlog. First, she has to wear a hat because someone finally told her how bad her bangs look. Then she has to clickbait the title - idgaf if Disney announces it like it's a surprise, you all knew this was happening and made your reservations and no other vlogger put surprise in the title.

Thought she was better than that, but maybe the bad bangs were clickbait also?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.