Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nates park blogs are getting a bit stale. Just getting food or a snack then riding a ride he has done over and over again and filling up the video with ride footage.

Come on Nate. You can create engaging fun/new content. Dont keep doing the same thing over and over.

Reactions: 7
I don't want to name them directly but they have room tours for pretty much every room on Disney Property...
Are their initials HWTE ? And if so, what are you basing your observation on that they don't care if they get big? Just curious.

Reactions: 2
Nates park blogs are getting a bit stale. Just getting food or a snack then riding a ride he has done over and over again and filling up the video with ride footage.

Come on Nate. You can create engaging fun/new content. Dont keep doing the same thing over and over.
At this point you can't even call it vlogging a hobby, it's just waking up going where he goes eat, drink use Disney, use Epcot and saying Fwend and seeing it's enough that his dumb fans accept too as norm.

The more you getaway with people, the more you don't need to do nothin. When he says he enjoyed making it, oh of course you enjoy yourself making what? lmao.

What’s this purge you guys speak of? Disney’s gonna pull the plug? Disney really has to be careful partnering with these hot messes.

Reactions: 3
Had to turn off his bonnet creek vlog the more he drank the more annoying he became

I think a lot of them are trying to make as much easy footage of the Disney Parks as they can ahead of the 50th so when people search about it they'll have lots of related content.

Poor excuse for just doing the minimum though, if they actually want to build a strong following with this opportunity they should try to mix in at least a little bit of something creative or new. All it is now is copy-paste of "new park updates" that are old news after 2-3 days.

Reactions: 1
as mentioned, nates videos are very predictable now and needs some new material.

Restaurant > stuff face > say the food is delicious > sweat > go on a ride he can fit on.

he should go to volcano bay. Would love to see that one.
“hi fwends I’m about to get weighed to see if I can go on Ko’Okoiri body plunge… ok fwends, I’m too heavy, and that’s it for today.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
as mentioned, nates videos are very predictable now and needs some new material.

Restaurant > stuff face > say the food is delicious > sweat > go on a ride he can fit on.

he should go to volcano bay. Would love to see that one.
“hi fwends I’m about to get weighed to see if I can go on Ko’Okoiri body plunge… ok fwends, I’m too heavy, and that’s it for today.”
"How many pounds over was I?"

"I'm not sure, the scale just said "Haha No!""

SE Jackie was going to do a whole series of a detailed look at each country in world showcase. I think she's done maybe 2 or 3 ... America, Japan and possibly Mexico? They were actually pretty interesting, so I would have liked to have seen more. At least it was something other than turn up, waffle, eat, ride and that's all folks.

SE Jackie was going to do a whole series of a detailed look at each country in world showcase. I think she's done maybe 2 or 3 ... America, Japan and possibly Mexico? They were actually pretty interesting, so I would have liked to have seen more. At least it was something other than turn up, waffle, eat, ride and that's all folks.
Well you won't because now's not the time to do it.

many components are empty and missing there even currently.

Last edited:
I think a lot of them are trying to make as much easy footage of the Disney Parks as they can ahead of the 50th so when people search about it they'll have lots of related content.

Poor excuse for just doing the minimum though, if they actually want to build a strong following with this opportunity they should try to mix in at least a little bit of something creative or new. All it is now is copy-paste of "new park updates" that are old news after 2-3 days.
When it comes to the 50th, people want to see what's happening during the the 50th timing. How dumb can you be to rely on these vlogs to go along with your trip? Sure if your a drinker to see what beer or unless your a in search of a fedora hat btw watch out there are two found other fedorable vlogger's!😁

Last edited:
The WDW Couples production values are insanely good. Josh is very professional in presentation of his brand, however as a presenter him and his wife are bland as duck and I’m not even talking tit because I want to like them. When your channel signature line is about spreading bleeping butter your in trouble…

• Haha
They run a pretty successful Disney photo and video business too... Their channel has fallen off

Nate is disgusting and pretty soon going to be on my 600 lb life...
Ugh I can't stand then they are up there on tracker level bad.

IT DOESN’T MATTER

His job was to show the event and encourage people to sign up for the event next year to raise more money. That is how influencer sponsorships work.
I think it does matter because he used it for his own gain. When has he EVER mentioned GKTW before? He doesn’t give a crap about the charity, he just wanted to increase views and eat free food

Reactions: 5
I think it does matter because he used it for his own gain. When has he EVER mentioned GKTW before? He doesn’t give a crap about the charity, he just wanted to increase views and eat free food
Agreed 100%. Now, if he ends up going and doing some volunteer work for GKTW after this, then I will redact my statements, but I don't think he will.
Since this was a Dis sponsored event, I am sure that Pete and Co have noted who used their good will for personal gain.

Reactions: 3
Agreed 100%. Now, if he ends up going and doing some volunteer work for GKTW after this, then I will redact my statements, but I don't think he will.
Since this was a Dis sponsored event, I am sure that Pete and Co have noted who used their good will for personal gain.
do you Really think Pete & Co weren’t 100% specific in their expectations and chose people accordingly? Pete did not just fall off the turnip truck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.