Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you Really think Pete & Co weren’t 100% specific in their expectations and chose people accordingly? Pete did not just fall off the turnip truck.
No, but in the clip of Pete answering if they invited local vloggers, he said it was "all hands on deck". Pete is not stupid by any means, but it sounds like they were willing to be more lax about who they got with the hopes it would get into more peoples consciousness.

Reactions: 1
I think it does matter because he used it for his own gain. When has he EVER mentioned GKTW before? He doesn’t give a crap about the charity, he just wanted to increase views and eat free food

On the same token these companies know that they are giving out something for free, in return they are getting some type of advertisement for their product. The issue is they are just giving out media passes to anyone who ask vs looking into the persons should actually represent them.

I can't really fault Nate for getting the media passes to grow his channel because that's sort of expected. It's more of a scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of deal. That being said he should've covered GKTW way better.

Reactions: 3
IT DOESN’T MATTER

His job was to show the event and encourage people to sign up for the event next year to raise more money. That is how influencer sponsorships work.
did the piano music work on you? Nates looking for some DVC points if you have any handy

Also no bleeping tit that’s how an influencer program works. I would just assume that if it was a charity for kids who have terminal diseases that you wouldn’t ask for a media pass and then use the opportunity to show you shoveling food in your mouth.

Hopefully more of his fWiEnDs don’t come out of the woods.

Last edited:
Why we are on this insta post. I had a look at Disneyprincesscounture.

Im sure she's a lovely girl. But it appears if your an average looking girl with a pair of boobs you can do well on insta.
I legit looked at her IG for 5 seconds and couldn’t waste anymore brain cells…

Also, I thought she was holding a massive piece of tit in this photo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AA8A38B7-66FA-4687-B2D5-C9BFFF3875B9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I *think* it’s the tail to her “costume”

and I’m using the term “costume” very loosely
That makes sense now I'm guessing she was Disney bounding as Pluto. I can't I see it being a dildo tho. My first thought was man these vloggers are getting bold.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm a little surprised the Mouse let her show that much cleavage without asking her to cover up.

Reactions: 2
IT DOESN’T MATTER

His job was to show the event and encourage people to sign up for the event next year to raise more money. That is how influencer sponsorships work.
Or just doing the all SUDDEN quote "charity" of + PERK to make him relatable when he never:rolleyes: is never will be as a vlogger full time and while collecting $ from YouTube and other ppl!! #WokeofthePurge

Last edited:
Watching Nate’s dumb blubbering giggling ass taint some of the nicest dining establishments in Orlando during the Epicurious event made me literally gag. He has the palette of a idiot toddler and I have ZERO idea why he was included. Who the duck said “yes let’s invite the fat moron who only eats meats and sweets, who sweats like a water fountain, and whose only descriptive word is ‘amazing’”
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

with his self diagnosed “speech impediment” he keeps saying BOWLINBEAR

good god man go duck yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.