Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hat Sweats, I love most of your comments but I really didn't need the visual that developed from this one! :ROFLMAO: :sick::ROFLMAO::sick:

Also, for anyone who's been there, please direct me to the best item at Gideon's because I'm not sure I ever want to set foot in there after seeing so many vlogs of people stuffing their faces with sweets. :sick:

Doesn't he realize he'd have way more content opportunities if he only showed 1 - 2 dishes per video? You don't have to order the full menu, it's ridiculous and not helpful when literally everything is from your critique delicious and tasty. Thanks that helps a ton.
IMHO, only go to Gideon's if you're in need of a good weapon. The cookies are so huge and heavy, they'll likely do the trick. 🤣

And I agree w/ @HereForTheT3a22, for a typical person, they're easily sharable and / or split up for multiple treats. I couldn't finish but 1/3 of mine.

In all seriousness though, the ones I tried were a tad too salty for my taste (and I like salt...but not that much). Maybe it was just my batch or whatever.

However, I'm really wanting that extremely overpriced $31 black cat candle that they're selling this month (we have black cats here at home) so I may drag DH down to DS to have another weapon...er...cookie. and buy that candle.

Reactions: 2
IMHO, only go to Gideon's if you're in need of a good weapon. The cookies are so huge and heavy, they'll likely do the trick. 🤣

And I agree w/ @HereForTheT3a22, for a typical person, they're easily sharable and / or split up for multiple treats. I couldn't finish but 1/3 of mine.

In all seriousness though, the ones I tried were a tad too salty for my taste (and I like salt...but not that much). Maybe it was just my batch or whatever.

However, I'm really wanting that extremely overpriced $31 black cat candle that they're selling this month (we have black cats here at home) so I may drag DH down to DS to have another weapon...er...cookie. and buy that candle.
Omg I want that candle too!! I’m sure by the time I coerce my husband into a DS trip (he absolutely hates the parks and spending money at Disney) it will be sold out! So cute and is right up my alley for scents/spookery

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg I want that candle too!! I’m sure by the time I coerce my husband into a DS trip (he absolutely hates the parks and spending money at Disney) it will be sold out! So cute and is right up my alley for scents/spookery
Yeah, same here. I may have to end up settling for the $7 black cat sticker. 🤣

1633438318499.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Credit where credits due. Nates egg opening skills are impressive !
Someone comment him letting eggs stand on the counter like that for long periods of time. Same when he did the cereal taste and let milk standing there without putting it in the refrigerator after. He loses here for cooking what a joke. You also have to wash your hands after the eggs but no. If he has a stomach rant don't be surprised.

I’m going to call it now and predict his video today will be him eating a meal at Epcot or something else he’s done a million times.

he should go to Busch Gardens or Seaworld, or even better Volcano bay. Topless nate! I think he’s too heavy for the drop slides though

Are those people vloggers? I don’t recognize them. To be fair, I don’t know too many of the Disney vloggers, just the really annoying ones.
I recognize her only when Jackie is out of the picture. That's the woman companion he hangs out (Only when Jackie is gone like in UK) I think she's there for the spotlight and him not showing he's by himself when he is. She made the customary fedora 50th for him. Meanwhile other fans who makes and sends special hats for him one had Paging Mr Morrow on it on a Fedora he could care Less! I bet they got the reservation for the 1st and he only uses them for that.

I’m going to call it now and predict his video today will be him eating a meal at Epcot or something else he’s done a million times.

he should go to Busch Gardens or Seaworld, or even better Volcano bay. Topless nate! I think he’s too heavy for the drop slides though
My bet next video will be Animal Kingdom on expedition Everest ;)

I'm sure he's too heavy for Flight of Passage as well. And likely the Tron coaster.

How big are the seats on Cosmic Rewind?
“Hi fwends, I can’t fit on marvel mowntain. So I’m having a margarita in Mexico instead!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, say what you will, but those are damned good margaritas.

Reactions: 3
Veronica (“One Man’s Dream”)’s new 50th video is out.

Two Main Takeaways:

1). She really has some major insecurity issues. Just like the last series of videos with Joey where she constantly had to pull his attention away from his girlfriend, she has to do the same with teenager Morgan because he’s giving too much attention to his teenage female friend.

Same antics of constantly talking down to the male in front of their companion for whatever reason to antagonize them and win their focus in the moment in that way.

2). She talks for a moment about the age gap between her and her mom and then her and the group of teenagers and how she doesn’t really identify fit into either perfectly.

Newsflash, Veronica! Your boyfriend was a Freshman in High School when your Mom was a Senior.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Veronica (“One Man’s Dream”)’s new 50th video is out.

Two Main Takeaways:

1). She really has some major insecurity issues. Just like the last series of videos with Joey where she constantly had to pull his attention away from his girlfriend, she has to do the same with teenager Morgan because he’s giving too much attention to his teenage female friend.

Same antics of constantly talking down to the male in front of their companion for whatever reason to antagonize them and win their focus in the moment in that way.

2). She talks for a moment about the age gap between her and her mom and then her and the group of teenagers and how she doesn’t really identify fit into either perfectly.

Newsflash, Veronica! Your boyfriend was a Freshman in High School when your Mom was a Senior.
Is Doctor Oldballs with her? Does he make an appearance in the vlog finally?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.