Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost want to email him and be like BRO YOU ARE bleeping KILLING YOURSELF... I can speak to that tit cuz I was heavy as hell.. That video disgusted me.... Disgusted me
My Disney-hating husband watched the AK video with me, and when Nate mentioned not liking coleslaw, said "Because it's too much like a vegetable" under his breath.

If there's a taste you don't like, say, sour apple, and you for some reason order something that's flavored like that just to eat a bite and confirm that, yup, you don't like sour apple, WHY DO YOU KEEP EATING IT?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how old this goofball is... I predict he will have a major MAJOR health event in 5 years or less... I was over 600 lbs so I can speak to this because I know FIRST HAND...

Paging Mr. Morrow #4- Paging Mr. Diabeetus... Mr Diabeetus

Reactions: 2
If there's a taste you don't like, say, sour apple, and you for some reason order something that's flavored like that just to eat a bite and confirm that, yup, you don't like sour apple, WHY DO YOU KEEP EATING IT?
Yet in the Disney Springs video posted 2 days ago he said he likes sour apple ('course that was a sour apple cocktail, so if booze is involved you know he likes it). Make up your damn mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think 37?

I weighed about 320 lbs at my absolute heaviest, which, coincidentally, was about that age. I hadn't had any major health problems (at least not related to weight), but my family has a very strong history of diabetes and heart disease, and I knew I had to do something. So, I'm 43 and in the best shape of my life. And no, that means I don't get to drink beer constantly or throw in a scoopsy of mashed potatoes into anything.

He didn't go on Flight of Passage, supposedly because he didn't want to miss the Beacon of Magic. I honestly do wonder if he'd have trouble fitting in it.

Does anyone think Nate would make a good segment on Dr Phil? With the angle of eating himself to death and living a fake life for public perception.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Of course he liked KiteTails. Of course he did.

I was thinking he looked kind of not sweaty....and then I saw him eating.
Disney Dan was right. It's a jet ski show.

Nate waving and yelling "Kungaloosh!" a the one jet skier and then going to the other side of the bridge to wave at him/her again...I was actively embarrassed.

Not as embarrassed as I was for who I assume was Katie from BLAB waving that ribbon around, but close.
Make attention!

He knows everyone expects him to ugh this show.

Nate and Jackie kept their mouths shut for reacting to HARMONIOUS to not be on the loser end! LoL

I think 37?

I weighed about 320 lbs at my absolute heaviest, which, coincidentally, was about that age. I hadn't had any major health problems (at least not related to weight), but my family has a very strong history of diabetes and heart disease, and I knew I had to do something. So, I'm 43 and in the best shape of my life. And no, that means I don't get to drink beer constantly or throw in a scoopsy of mashed potatoes into anything.

He didn't go on Flight of Passage, supposedly because he didn't want to miss the Beacon of Magic. I honestly do wonder if he'd have trouble fitting in it.
I am 6'10'' and at my heaviest I weighed over 600lbs... I have a picture of me standing next to Kenny Chesney and while I held my weight differently and Nate is a taller guy... He is killing himself and I just cant watch anymore... I almost liken it to the simpsons episode where Homer goes on a carnival and takes cannon balls to the stomach... That is what Nate is doing to himself

A Disney fitness channel could be a real interesting niche.

Although given that almost none of the on-property hotels have gyms...

My Disney-hating husband watched the AK video with me, and when Nate mentioned not liking coleslaw, said "Because it's too much like a vegetable" under his breath.

That's his addiction to have Attention from People
Don't focus on it.

Its clear the vloggers need to freshen their act. I think Nate, or someone else should genuinely accept the RunDisney challenge of doing maybe (for someone of Nates ability) the 10km or half marathon at a push. Raise some money for charity, raise profile, its new and has a good morale compass as well as the fitness benefits. It dosen't need a massive amount, but even a video every week or so of them doing some form of jogging routes on property could be a fresh angle.

Its clear the vloggers need to freshen their act. I think Nate, or someone else should genuinely accept the RunDisney challenge of doing maybe (for someone of Nates ability) the 10km or half marathon at a push. Raise some money for charity, raise profile, its new and has a good morale compass as well as the fitness benefits. It dosen't need a massive amount, but even a video every week or so of them doing some form of jogging routes on property could be a fresh angle.
HaH'""
Nate doesn't care to freshen his channel, why would he do when he doesn't need to. Already his speaking phrases is same day after day, week after week, year after year. As long as his channel folks rave him he's not changing nor cares of the viewer's how they have to watch the robot series. same same same.

Last edited:
Proper gyms… they are glorified hotel gyms
I mean, if the idea is about being able to be active even while you're traveling, I can see it being appealing.

Although compare with the Universal hotels, even the most basic of which is fairly well-equipped...

a theme park based fitness/healthy diet channel is a niche that could blow up. Like healthier choices, modifications, how to BALANCE these sugar/fat bombs. Talking about how to really get some calories burnt intentionally at theme parks. It’s possible for sure. My HHN night I walked 7 miles.

Reactions: 1
I booked what will probably be my last trip for the Epcot 40th next year, and I'm honestly kicking around the idea of vlogging it, with each day as a parody of a different person. I wonder if I could incorporate that.

I'm staying at Pop Century, whose food court has a this grilled salmon that I really like. You know, instead of a piece of salmon that's grilled.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I booked what will probably be my last trip for the Epcot 40th next year, and I'm honestly kicking around the idea of vlogging it, with each day as a parody of a different person. I wonder if I could incorporate that.

I'm staying at Pop Century, whose food court has a this grilled salmon that I really like. You know, instead of a piece of salmon that's grilled.
don’t forget to film yourself saying you aren’t a big fan of chocolate, but in the next vlog order yourself a slab of chocolate cake the size of a shoe box

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Don’t do it! If you vlog as Nate, you’ll have to pound beers and you’ll be completely hammered after about an hour! 😂

Honestly the next time I go to Disney I will have a couple of drinks (it helps me deal with the crowds) but I do not know how some of these vloggers incl PMM can get so damn drunk at the parks.

I've been drunk at Epcot before. Although I'm a wine/liquor drinker, not beer, and the bartenders at Choza de Margarita have a heavy pour (god love 'em for it). So, I figure one day as Nate, one as Adam Hattan, one as Kyle Pallo, one as Mikey Kay, and one as the Trackers.

Anyhoos, I just need to buy myself a button down shirt.

• Haha
I've been drunk at Epcot before. Although I'm a wine/liquor drinker, not beer, and the bartenders at Choza de Margarita have a heavy pour (god love 'em for it). So, I figure one day as Nate, one as Adam Hattan, one as Kyle Pallo, one as Mikey Kay, and one as the Trackers.

Anyhoos, I just need to buy myself a button down shirt.
Look's like no Super Enthused, Adam The Woo, or PCDev in your time book this trip.

There goessssss the monoraillllllllllll :)

Reactions: 1
Look's like no Super Enthused, Adam The Woo, or PCDev in your time book this trip.
My list is in flux. But I do need to have a hearty "MOOOOOOOOOORNING" one day and a scoopsy or two of mashed potatoes another.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.