Paging Mr Morrow #3 Anywhoos, lets go sweat this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eating was gross but was nice to see him hang out with some friends. Or are those patrons of his channel in town for the 50th?

The eating was gross but was nice to see him hang out with some friends. Or are those patrons of his channel in town for the 50th?
I don’t think he has friends. I think he has people that gift him tit/invite him to hard to get reservations for visibility on his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to tap up Morgan Spurlock and get him to a 40 day Disney Diet.

it’s funny though…Nate loves Disney, but has somehow avoided the RunDisney thing. Getting the vloggers to do the 10km would be comedy gold. Probably would need an ambulance speeding around on the outside like you see at horse racing

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a psychiatrist, not an internal medicine doctor, so I'm the last person to ask about this, but I've just been reaching back to my intern year (the last time I did that), and thinking of all the things that could be making his blood pressure do that. I look at his neck, and it SCREAMS "sleep apnea" and that's a scary thing if he's not being treated.

Did you notice he said that he didn't finish the Gideon's cake, but when he showed the shot of the half-cookie, there was no cake to be seen?
Hello fellow psych friend! (Psych NP here) and I was just telling my husband how he is exhibiting behaviors of addiction and he is getting constant positive reinforcement of his behaviors. He’s going to drop dead at Disney and that’s just sad.

Reactions: 6
At least one of them I'm pretty sure I saw when he was eating at Cinderellas castle so I don't think they are random. Probably Patrons or maybe spouses of Patrons.
They seemed like a couple to me, but I may just be tilting a gay windmills.

I think he calls everyone “fwends”. I bet actual close friends I could count on one hand. He always has random people on his vlog that are his “fwends” who I have never seen before.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone needs to tap up Morgan Spurlock and get him to a 40 day Disney Diet.

it’s funny though…Nate loves Disney, but has somehow avoided the RunDisney thing. Getting the vloggers to do the 10km would be comedy gold. Probably would need an ambulance speeding around on the outside like you see at horse racing
I wonder if he would jump the bandwagon if media invites promotion was involved just like SWAirlines. :rolleyes:

I think he calls everyone “fwends”. I bet actual close friends I could count on one hand. He always has random people on his vlog that are his “fwends” who I have never seen before.
He calls everyone Fwend / "Fwends",
Mr. has to justify always he has Fwends and not alone. His only claim friends happen to be vloggers but not all just SE and some "3 others" who he barely does anything with. He even calls cast members. Once though it was funny at the Texas airport he called the musicians "fellas". That's the first time he's dropped it in a vlog. It becomes sad when you basically call out anyone friend even people on bridges when you pass on a boat.

If two vloggers were best friends say "Jackie",
How come they hide, do their birthdays alone. They tell us but we can't see them toasting each other, exchange a gift once a year, nope. Things of normal friend nature we can't see or not allowed to see. Other show off stuff yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Latest video should have been subtitled, "Paging Mr. Morrow's Dermatologist." I could NOT stop staring at the huge zits on his face.

• Haha
He looks awful in today's video! :sick: And there he is looking at something off-camera, as usual.
pmm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks awful in today's video! :sick: And there he is looking at something off-camera, as usual.
View attachment 794855
I think he's always looking to see if anyone there notices him or pays attention to him. Let's not forget when vloggers vlog they are alone we are watching if we are the previous vlog from them. You know some are addicted to self attention. That's my guess. I'm not sure otherwise.

Does he just have terrible posture? Because he's a big guy, but the way he stands and walks, I was surprised to see that he's not as big as I would have thought when he caught his reflection by accident in a door. And I don't think what I'm seeing is just him holding up a camera on a gimble.

Nate, if you're reading this, I was about your age when I finally started getting a handle on my issues with food. If you're happy in your body, that's wonderful, but you need to start taking better care of yourself, or your 40s are going to hit your health like a ton of bricks.

Did he just share a drinking glass with his “fwends” aka complete strangers?! Even before Covid that is disgusting!🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.