Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His fans stick up for him by saying because he's fat he can drink more thus he is ok to drive home.
That excuse pisses me off so much. One of my high school teachers had a sticker in his classroom that read: "Impairment Begins at the First Drink." (I think that he lost a family member to a drunk driver), and that always stuck with me. I'm a chubby guy myself, and I've played around with those calculators that attempt to estimate how much I'd have to drink to get over the legal limit, and let me tell you, I notice a decrease in my faculties LONG before I hit .08.

I recognize that everyone's body is different and responds to alcohol differently. I guess Nate could be enough of a functioning alcoholic that the first few beverages don't affect him much... but I still think he's playing with fire every time he gets behind the wheel after drinking.

Reactions: 4
That excuse pisses me off so much. One of my high school teachers had a sticker in his classroom that read: "Impairment Begins at the First Drink." (I think that he lost a family member to a drunk driver), and that always stuck with me. I'm a chubby guy myself, and I've played around with those calculators that attempt to estimate how much I'd have to drink to get over the legal limit, and let me tell you, I notice a decrease in my faculties LONG before I hit .08.

I recognize that everyone's body is different and responds to alcohol differently. I guess Nate could be enough of a functioning alcoholic that the first few beverages don't affect him much... but I still think he's playing with fire every time he gets behind the wheel after drinking.
But as they say...."he's so nice" or "He said hi to my bratty kid". The details don't matter to them. They just want to see him eat food.

Reactions: 1
IMG_2159.jpeg

Solo Nate sighting this morning at Wilderness lodge. No WLG, no RSVLTS shirt, just a bear claw and a voiceover (?).

I will say he was extremely pleasant with my wife when she spoke to him briefly.

Reactions: 9
TBH she could be back in the room warming up the bed for a little post 3 course meal quickie.
ugh!! I actually did think for half a second "She has a real job, she probably wanted to sleep in on the weekend..." But then i started to gag :sick: :rolleyes:
I'll tell you though- whoever watches the dog is making a killing lately with all these cozy "staycations" he takes- I dont think WL is one of the dog friendly resorts...

ugh!! I actually did think for half a second "She has a real job, she probably wanted to sleep in on the weekend..." But then i started to gag :sick: :rolleyes:
I'll tell you though- whoever watches the dog is making a killing lately with all these cozy "staycations" he takes- I dont think WL is one of the dog friendly resorts...
He may have her watching the dog 😂 Baby I gotta work.

WLG sighting from today's Kingdom Krew video...thought you might all want see 👀

Edit - Obviously this took place a couple weeks ago
I don't usually pay attention to any of the WLG posts, but clicked on these pictures and now I have to wonder why is she always behind him? Trying to hide? He's a neanderthal who thinks women should always be one step behind?

I don't usually pay attention to any of the WLG posts, but clicked on these pictures and now I have to wonder why is she always behind him? Trying to hide? He's a neanderthal who thinks women should always be one step behind?
Let's be honest, you would hide too if there was a chance people thought you were banging Nate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WLG sighting from today's Kingdom Krew video...thought you might all want see 👀

Edit - Obviously this took place a couple weeks ago
Yes, this was also pointed out by the Troll Patrol YouTube Channel.
TP, if you are one of us, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Paid personal assistant who knows her place is the best theory. Could be related to the RSVLTS deal he has.

Reactions: 5
Paid personal assistant who knows her place is the best theory. Could be related to the RSVLTS deal he has.
That's certainly a possibility, especially since no one has ever spotted them acting amorous toward each other (or even walking side-by-side). On the other hand, Nate is such a wannabe big-shot that if he happened to have a personal assistant there's no way he'd ever be able to shut up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7