Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a picture on his Facebook (under his latest video link) with her wearing said pink bag too in the background
Great catch! More and more people seem to be noticing.

@Dismom2 perhaps the black shorts are in the laundry? You know how bad laundry can get in the Morrow Household! 🤷‍♂️ It gets so bad it can delay Nate from vlogging for over a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

@Dismom2 perhaps the black shorts are in the laundry? You know bad laundry can get in the Morrow Household! 🤷‍♂️ It gets so bad it can delay Nate from vlogging for over a week.
Maybe Nate is trying to chunk her up and the black shorts don't fit anymore?
---

@Dismom2 perhaps the black shorts are in the laundry? You know bad laundry can get in the Morrow Household! 🤷‍♂️ It gets so bad it can delay Nate from vlogging for over a week.
Maybe Nate is trying to chunk her up and the black shorts don't fit anymore?

Reactions: 1
Wow that’s a weird video. Oh just little old me spending $400 to sleep alone in a hotel room 5 miles from my house.

He seems to be trying to get her used to being on camera. I don’t see any reason to show the pink strap of her bag and her giggling when he almost gets stung by a bee. He can edit this stuff out. He’s deliberately leaving it in.

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s a weird video. Oh just little old me spending $400 to sleep alone in a hotel room 5 miles from my house.

He seems to be trying to get her used to being on camera. I don’t see any reason to show the pink strap of her bag and her giggling when he almost gets stung by a bee. He can edit this stuff out. He’s deliberately leaving it in.
What makes no sense is that there are so many other channels that have quality resort room tours without having to listen to him. Why would anyone watch this before making a decision on where to stay?

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Who actually believes that he’s paying all that money to stay by himself in an expensive resort 10 minutes from his apartment?? Nice try, Nate!
At least when Sean and Kristen used to do these staycations with him, they would do stuff like gingerbread decorating contests or a cookout or something to break up the monotony of yet another “staycation vlog” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
You can hear a female voice talking right when he starts going into his room for the tour. And her fingers are in one of the whispering canyon shots.

Y’all got me searching for WLG clues now! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he has popcorn in Territory lounge you can see 2 bottles of water one still and one sparkling. We know Nate doesnt drink that much water

plus a silver phone on the table moves a few times yet isn't next to Nate.

Reactions: 6
He can edit this stuff out. He’s deliberately leaving it in.
One moment he seems to go out of his way to show that he is alone, and the next he moment he is leaving these things in.

Let's recap what the sleuths discovered in the latest vlog. I did discover her in one of the reflections not previously mentioned.

PMM723.jpg

PMM721.jpg

PMM722.jpg

PMM724.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can hear a female voice talking right when he starts going into his room for the tour. And her fingers are in one of the whispering canyon shots.

Y’all got me searching for WLG clues now! 😆
see?? It's the most interesting part of the videos / him at the moment! LOL

Also- I gotta say- after seeing the Troll Patrol videos the past couple days featuring him / Kristen... I dont think we'll get introduced to WLG for awhile. Staying off camera means she gets to stay out of that kind of stuff. Dont blame the girl!

Reactions: 7
Meh he says "we are at..." so he isn't hiding that he is there with someone he simply doesn't show her on video.

He does seem inconsistent in this though a lot of his videos he says "we" and other ones he says "I" so maybe it is the royal we where he is referring to his audience as well.

And people aren't watching for Disney they are watching for Nate at Disney. It makes no sense to me but this happens to most YouTubers where they start out doing 1 thing then the channel becomes about themselves as their popularity grows.

Reactions: 1
I think he is getting her used to being on camera slowly. Very slowly. It seems like grooming. (Not the sexual kind, there is a non-sexual meaning as well where you are getting someone used to an activity) If I was her, I’d be mad about all the footage he leaves in.

Well, at least she won’t let him monetize their future children in videos. Let’s hope.

Reactions: 2
Meh he says "we are at..." so he isn't hiding that he is there with someone he simply doesn't show her on video.

He does seem inconsistent in this though a lot of his videos he says "we" and other ones he says "I" so maybe it is the royal we where he is referring to his audience as well.

And people aren't watching for Disney they are watching for Nate at Disney. It makes no sense to me but this happens to most YouTubers where they start out doing 1 thing then the channel becomes about themselves as their popularity grows.
He’s always used “we” even when alone. I would be a little offended if I was told to hide from everyone. There’s no reason to hide her.

Reactions: 3