Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't he edit out leaving camera view and taking selfies with his stans while his ice cream melts? It's fine that he does it but it's his version of a politician kissing babies. He thinks he is a big shot and wants everyone to see that he can relate to the "little people". Edit it out douchebag !! View attachment 3012316
(Wait.......I just rewatched that part and he did edit out most of it !!!!)
He’s so cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If he does buy a house it will show up in the public records. Florida makes a ton of info public but a lot you have to search at the county level. Kyle Pallo has a huge mortgage in his name only and Adam The Woo has a half million dollar townhouse in his name with no mortgage.
Unless he, unlike Kyle and the Trackers is smart enough to buy it under an LLC.

Reactions: 2
Unless he, unlike Kyle and the Trackers is smart enough to buy it under an LLC.
LLC records are public in Florida as well so he'd have to use an out of state LLC or some other trickery if he wants true privacy. The Trackers tried using a land trust but how they did it still made it clear they owned their current house. Not impossible to hide your address in Florida just seems very difficult. And the LLC info I've looked at all has a physical address tied to it not a PO Box.

I'm pretty far behind in this thread. Forgive me if this has already been shared. I just came across this on IG. Our friend in the background. LOL 😜

I'm pretty far behind in this thread. Forgive me if this has already been shared. I just came across this on IG. Our friend in the background. LOL 😜

After watching that it makes us wonder who he was with. It looks like someone was about to sit down across from him.

Still no Gideon's cookie?!? Has Nate been blacklisted or did he just lose his hook up to cute the line. Time will tell....

Screen Shot 2024-06-25 at 12.49.42 PM.png

Lol Nate once again claiming he got the park mid morning. But dint by G+ until around 2 and then left before 5.

He is such a moron

• Haha
Today's vlog is once again the definition of minimal effort.

Nate spends a cozy day at Hollywood Studios. . . . . he shows up to the park after 1pm as he is in line for his first ride after 2pm and is gone around 5pm. . . . buys Genie +. . . does two rides, eats at 50's prime time cafe, meets Goofy and Max, and calls it a day because it's hot. Yes he once again complains about the heat multiple times! No sign of WL girl in this one. Like I said he is just going through the motions at this point to please the YT algorithm.

1719359834245.png

1719360001361.png

Nate complained about the heat again. Maybe if he didn't button up his RSVLTS uniform so close to the neck and didn't wear a T Shirt underneath, it wouldn't be so hot! Does RSVLTS make it mandatory he has to wear the shirt buttoned up. Chris provost also once complained about the heat while wearing a tie. Forget your "Look" just take the tie off.

Reactions: 5
I mean I know we aren't surprised anymore about his eating but this was a lot
How much did he actually eat at 50's Prime Time? Question about what is worse. Him eating everything or taking two bites and wasting food for content considering how many people are struggling for food or can't afford a Disney meal in FL?