Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him eating cookies, riding rides and or stuffing his face are incredibly boring to me. Him possibly having some sort of weird relationship with a woman who appears to be 10+ years younger than him? Yeah that interests me. It could be a genuine totally normal relationship but I still think there is something odd going on.

Reactions: 5
Him eating cookies, riding rides and or stuffing his face are incredibly boring to me. Him possibly having some sort of weird relationship with a woman who appears to be 10+ years younger than him? Yeah that interests me. It could be a genuine totally normal relationship but I still think there is something odd going on.
Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 11.22.19 AM.png

BTW with this video we now had one whole month without a visit to Gideon's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
especially since no one has ever spotted them acting amorous toward each other (or even walking side-by-side).
yeah- this is what i keep waiting for, too. I mean, as invested Tattlers 🤣 , we've seen some stuff that seems like "relationship stuff" (that she was with him on a trip around valentines day, and looking comfortable around his family when they were visiting, etc) But I'm just surprised we dont see more stuff from this fans in his comments, or on reddit or wherever about the 2 of them being seen on a "cozy" date somewhere. or even walking around holding hands or things like that. To me, this "mystery" is more exciting than watching him ride and eat LOL but, i guess not everybody is as nosey as me! HAHA

Reactions: 3
Paid companion. Interesting. Could be.

This is why the whole thing is so damn weird. If she doesn’t want to be on camera, fine, I totally get that. Who knows, maybe it’s real and her type is 40-year-old fatties, that’s cool.

But by not mentioning it at all, when you’re essentially a personal vlogger (he’s not informational), you’re just inviting speculation.

Reactions: 2
We suffered through today's video. He's just eating and mailing it in. Almost as if he's growing tired of the character. But we did get Nate swimming in a t shirt again! He also "packed light" for his trip with a shopping bag full of clothes. We did pick up on something...he's taken something from the Kyle Pallo grifting 101 playbook. Notice the TV when he enters the room. No welcome screen showing the name on the reservation.
Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 11.27.33 AM.png

Also, WTF was up with the collar on his shirt? Does he not wash them? He does wear the same clothes two days in a row in this video.... :sick:
Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 11.26.37 AM.png

WLG sighting from today's Kingdom Krew video...thought you might all want see 👀

Edit - Obviously this took place a couple weeks ago
Great catch! This will be added to the WLG timeline.

As for the discussion of WLG being a personal assistant - the question I ask yet again is why is she never present at times when Nate might actually need an assistant AKA traveling? That is a situation where assistants are highly beneficial. What warrants him needing an assistant? He is essentially a brand ambassador for RSVLTS not some VP or CFO. The brief glimpses we see of his apartment show it to be a mess so she is not keeping his place organized. If she was an assistant she sure dropped the ball not picking up his prescriptions before NOLA causing multiple missed flights and also allowed his laundry to get out of control that he could not vlog for a week. It doesnt add up plus dont forget that cozy trip together at Disneyland around valentines day.

@DukeOfKent It is rare to see them walking side by side but it has happened before as seen here.

1000010585.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If WLG is Nate’s paramour then Nate and his ex-Veronica were both so predictable. Nate hooks up with a new younger number and Veronica hooks up with an older sugar daddy. Granted Nate took longer to find his next partner, but still . . .

If WLG is Nate’s paramour then Nate and his ex-Veronica were both so predictable. Nate hooks up with a new younger number and Veronica hooks up with an older sugar daddy. Granted Nate took longer to find his next partner, but still . . .
I mean, really, Lifetime Movie Channel couldn't script it any better!! 🤣

I think he’s avoiding the cookies to avoid conflict. We know he hates passing up a cookie or four.
yup- i most definitely think hes distancing himself from Gideons for now because of all that controversy.

yup- i most definitely think hes distancing himself from Gideons for now because of all that controversy.
They’ll pass by eachother in Disney with their new loves one day at the end of the movie and do a little “So happy for you” and some dumb love song like “Why can’t I breathe” will play as they walk away and both look back at the same time and never see eachother again and the credits roll 😂

Reactions: 1

That makes no sense because he was seen at an event with the KK and it's public knowledge Guy Fieri is a MAGA supporter.

He's not eating alone at Whispering Canyon in this new vlog. Pink bag strap on the table and at about 23 mins 15secs in you can see another set of hands and cutlery on the left hand side of the screen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He's not eating alone at Whispering Canyon in this new vlog. Pink bag strap on the table and at about 23 mins 15secs in you can see another set of hands and cutlery on the left hand side of the screen.
We also thought we saw a second cell phone on the table when he was eating cupcakes and popcorn.

We also thought we saw a second cell phone on the table when he was eating cupcakes and popcorn.
HAHA at this point I think hes messing with us. He reads here, so I bet he's trying to see what all we can notice. :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
There’s a picture on his Facebook (under his latest video link) with her wearing said pink bag too in the background

Good catch on the FB pic! Just posting here.

She is so ridiculous. Girl everyone can see you.

IMG_1058.jpeg

Reactions: 7