Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This very small sampling from the comments today should answer that 😳 we have Jenna who can’t put a sentence together, and Janet the lonely shut-in 😬😵💫View attachment 3019211View attachment 3019212
I had an old aunt that passed away a few years ago, she is 100% like this 'Janet Jones' above. Did not have the physical ways, or financial means, to get to WDW often, but would comment all over FB, watch on YouTube, was in all the groups, etc. She's totally his target MeeMaw audience and I can 100% understand why he gets these comments, that's who is out there watching him.

Reactions: 2
I really hate to out myself and show that I don’t visit this thread very often but please help me out who is WLG - thanks in advance and I will collect my coat on the way out!!! Lol

Reactions: 1
I really hate to out myself and show that I don’t visit this thread very often but please help me out who is WLG - thanks in advance and I will collect my coat on the way out!!! Lol
WLG is Nate's "secret" girlfriend who he hasn't mentioned or shown on the videos yet. WLG stands for "Wilderness Lodge Girl". We gave her that nickname on here, because she was first seen with Nate at The Wilderness Lodge on another vloggers video (Adam the Woo). That was back in November, so they have been together since then. and shes been "spotted" in some of nate's videos, including on a trip out to Disneyland in California back around Valentine's Day.

WLG is Nate's "secret" girlfriend who he hasn't mentioned or shown on the videos yet. WLG stands for "Wilderness Lodge Girl". We gave her that nickname on here, because she was first seen with Nate at The Wilderness Lodge on another vloggers video (Adam the Woo). That was back in November, so they have been together since then. and shes been "spotted" in some of nate's videos, including on a trip out to Disneyland in California back around Valentine's Day.
Oh! I thought she was another vlogger - Thank you got my coat!

Here is a timeline of WL girl.

Nov 28, 2023 - The First appearance: Nate and WL Girl are seen entering Wilderness Lodge in Adam the Woo's vlog.
Nov 29, 2023 - A mystery guest that we assume is WL Girl is seated next to Nate at Dinner along with Kristen and Sean prior to the Aqua concert in the now deleted/private "Nate buys an Epcot animatronic head & Aqua concert" vlog
Dec 14, 2023 - She joins Nate on People mover. Later on there is a mystery guest joining Nate, Sean and Kristen at Bull and Bear. The assumption is that the guest is WL Girl since she was with Nate earlier in the day.
Dec 15, 2023 - A mystery guest who we suspect is WL girl with a pink mug is seated next to Nate during a scene in his stay at Fort Wilderness cabins. Also someone can be heard next to him on the golf cart towards the end of that vlog.

January 11, 2024 - Wilderness Lodge girl joins Nate at MK. He tries to hide it but you can catch a glimpse of her walking in front of him as she turns, and also we can see someone is with him at lunch at Tony’s on Main street. She joins him later that night for his friend Maria's birthday dinner. He does not show her in the vlog, but clearly someone is next to him --- pictures taken and posted on IG by promise hope confirm she is in attendance sitting next to Nate.
January 13, 2024- Nate is spotted with WL girl at the first day of Festival of the Arts at Epcot. @Dismom2 receives the credit for finding another vlogger who posted the infamous footage of WL girl standing in the background while Nate talks to his adoring fans. Nate has to go back and film the festival on a separate day, as we suspect there was too much footage of WL to edit out and he is too lazy.
January 27, 2024 - Joins Nate at AK Kingdom. . they sing "Not my Dad" (from the Finding Nemo: The Musical soundtrack) just days after people here talked about how WL reminded them of a bored teenage girl waiting on their dad referring to the previous epcot vlog. (Hi WL GIRL!!)
February 9-16ish, 2024 - Nate takes WL Girl to California for a nice cozy trip to Disneyland, they are also spotted in Hollywood on some live stream at some red carpet event.
February 26, 2024- WL girl and Nate are spotted in the background along with sean in the outro of Kristens vlog at HS.
March 8, 2024 - WL Girl joins Nate for at least part of the vlog at Hollywood Studios. They enjoy a ride on Toy Story mania before having a nice cozy lunch together at Sci-Fi Dine-in.
April 22, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate and his family for a day at Animal Kingdom! She even gives the niece a snack before riding Kilimanjaro Safaris.
May 5, 2024- WL girl joins Nate, Kristen, and Sean at Epcot for Cinco de Mayo
May 15, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate, Kristen, and Sean for Promise's bday at Chili's.
June 9, 2024- WL girl joins Nate at Universal for the Orlando Informer event.

Some of us (ok me) think that WLG is just a friend until Nate says otherwise
🤣 I mean- don’t get me wrong, I’m not thrilled.😬 Im still Team Main Street… 🤣 but as that list of WLG appearances gets longer, it’s looking more and more like the real deal with Miss WLG.
We’ll have to tune in to see, I guess 😜🤷‍♀️

• Haha
🤣 I mean- don’t get me wrong, I’m not thrilled.😬 Im still Team Main Street… 🤣 but as that list of WLG appearances gets longer, it’s looking more and more like the real deal with Miss WLG.
We’ll have to tune in to see, I guess 😜🤷‍♀️
What are we on now, month 6 of this mystery gal 😂

🤣 well… assuming that November 28 sighting wasn’t their first date or something- that means they probably met in the beginning of November/ late october? So 8/9 months now?! 😳🥳🥳
Ha, I totally messed up that calculation.

That’s crazy! Well it’s fun to see how long he will go. Can he make it to a year?

Some of us (ok me) think that WLG is just a friend until Nate says otherwise
I am skeptical that she's a traditional girlfriend. Could be a friend, could be a personal assistant, could be a paid companion. Could be all or none of the above.

Did his ex-wife get married yet?

Nov 28, 2023 - The First appearance: Nate and WL Girl are seen entering Wilderness Lodge in Adam the Woo's vlog.
Nov 29, 2023 - A mystery guest that we assume is WL Girl is seated next to Nate at Dinner along with Kristen and Sean prior to the Aqua concert in the now deleted/private "Nate buys an Epcot animatronic head & Aqua concert" vlog
Dec 14, 2023 - She joins Nate on People mover. Later on there is a mystery guest joining Nate, Sean and Kristen at Bull and Bear. The assumption is that the guest is WL Girl since she was with Nate earlier in the day.
Dec 15, 2023 - A mystery guest who we suspect is WL girl with a pink mug is seated next to Nate during a scene in his stay at Fort Wilderness cabins. Also someone can be heard next to him on the golf cart towards the end of that vlog.

January 11, 2024 - Wilderness Lodge girl joins Nate at MK. He tries to hide it but you can catch a glimpse of her walking in front of him as she turns, and also we can see someone is with him at lunch at Tony’s on Main street. She joins him later that night for his friend Maria's birthday dinner. He does not show her in the vlog, but clearly someone is next to him --- pictures taken and posted on IG by promise hope confirm she is in attendance sitting next to Nate.
January 13, 2024- Nate is spotted with WL girl at the first day of Festival of the Arts at Epcot. @Dismom2 receives the credit for finding another vlogger who posted the infamous footage of WL girl standing in the background while Nate talks to his adoring fans. Nate has to go back and film the festival on a separate day, as we suspect there was too much footage of WL to edit out and he is too lazy.
January 27, 2024 - Joins Nate at AK Kingdom. . they sing "Not my Dad" (from the Finding Nemo: The Musical soundtrack) just days after people here talked about how WL reminded them of a bored teenage girl waiting on their dad referring to the previous epcot vlog. (Hi WL GIRL!!)
February 9-16ish, 2024 - Nate takes WL Girl to California for a nice cozy trip to Disneyland, they are also spotted in Hollywood on some live stream at some red carpet event.
February 26, 2024- WL girl and Nate are spotted in the background along with sean in the outro of Kristens vlog at HS.
March 8, 2024 - WL Girl joins Nate for at least part of the vlog at Hollywood Studios. They enjoy a ride on Toy Story mania before having a nice cozy lunch together at Sci-Fi Dine-in.
April 22, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate and his family for a day at Animal Kingdom! She even gives the niece a snack before riding Kilimanjaro Safaris.
May 15, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate, Kristen, and Sean for Promise's bday at Chili's.
Wow that is some homework right there!!! Thanks

I almost want this say this is crazy but I like it 😂

We need to get a tattle wiki page for Nate and add this to it 😂

Skimmed the last MK video. He eats Tiana-themed food and pretends he likes it even though you can see he doesn’t because Disney shill. He is very upset over what they did to the Sleepy Hollow sandwiches though. Then he has drinks with our girl Kristen over at the GF, who isn’t as giggly as she used to be around him. Then he goes home and makes his dog fatter by feeding her dog cookies. Finishing by taking the dog out in the car which is some sort of Honda with fancy black rims. The end.

Skimmed the last MK video. He eats Tiana-themed food and pretends he likes it even though you can see he doesn’t because Disney shill. He is very upset over what they did to the Sleepy Hollow sandwiches though. Then he has drinks with our girl Kristen over at the GF, who isn’t as giggly as she used to be around him. Then he goes home and makes his dog fatter by feeding her dog cookies. Finishing by taking the dog out in the car which is some sort of Honda with fancy black rims. The end.
Don't forget that he was drinking before heading out on that drive.

Reactions: 3