Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much did he actually eat at 50's Prime Time? Question about what is worse. Him eating everything or taking two bites and wasting food for content considering how many people are struggling for food or can't afford a Disney meal in FL?
He polished off almost everything except the desserts that he got a to go bag for.

He definitely ate the entire pork chop, mashed taters, and the entire sloppy joe sammich but left some fries.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Man he never stops complaining about the heat. Dude you live in Florida. Maybe try getting up earlier.

He seems very done with vlogging. Seems like a contract he has with shirt company now. Oh look let’s meet Goofy wearing my Goofy shirt. What a coincidence

Reactions: 2
Thread title is confusing since Kristen looks to be a DD. LMAO

So new vlog up today including ending video in his kitchen. He definitely hasn't moved yet since looks like same apartment to me.

• Haha
No he clearly says Thursday and is sitting there reading an article about new Lightning Lane stuff that is from yesterday 6/25. Good catch.
Clearly mailing in every video now. Also, you have to love that he is still buying useless Disney crap. This time it's a Tomorrowland trash can sign with no COA or paperwork but clearly nobody would scam good ol' Nate. We don't even want to know what he paid for that POS.

Reactions: 3
I will say in the last video, he was more like himself or maybe I should say the Morrow character. When WLG is there, he can’t even do the act. Those videos are just weird.

He really needs to separate out those parts of his life if he isn’t going to show her.

Watching his HS video now. At 50s PrimeTime he said that "watching TV while you ate dinner was popular in the 50s." Somehow I doubt that.

Spreading the honey butter on top of his cornbread with the edge of the bowl was a touch of class.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Man he never stops complaining about the heat. Dude you live in Florida. Maybe try getting up earlier.

He seems very done with vlogging. Seems like a contract he has with shirt company now. Oh look let’s meet Goofy wearing my Goofy shirt. What a coincidence
He's more concerned with the heat in FL compared to knocking down a few drinks then driving home.

Who is the target audience which enjoys watching a 38 year old man get aroused by meeting a couple of people dressed in Goofy costumes?

• Haha
The last time he ate at the '50s diner, I felt such intense secondhand embarrassment for him that I almost barfed. The way they fussed over him finishing his food, deeming him "The President of the Clean Plate Club" practically gave me an eating disorder.
Screenshot 2024-06-26 15.56.04.png

Anyone with an ounce of self-awareness would have been humiliated!
I'm not watching anything like that again.

Who is the target audience which enjoys watching a 38 year old man get aroused by meeting a couple of people dressed in Goofy costumes?
I'll never understand who his audience is. He'll skip through a theme park like the host of a children's show, but then he'll get sloppy drunk like a frat boy. He's all over the place!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The last time he ate at the '50s diner, I felt such intense secondhand embarrassment for him that I almost barfed. The way they fussed over him finishing his food, deeming him "The President of the Clean Plate Club" practically gave me an eating disorder.
View attachment 3019197
Anyone with an ounce of self-awareness would have been humiliated!
I'm not watching anything like that again.

I'll never understand who his audience is. He'll skip through a theme park like the host of a children's show, but then he'll get sloppy drunk like a frat boy. He's all over the place!
Take a look at the people wearing his stuff and who he tags in his IG stories. That should help to understand the shut ins.

Edit: forgot to expand hennas comment for the screen shot, but you can get the point lol
This very small sampling from the comments today should answer that 😳 we have Jenna who can’t put a sentence together, and Janet the lonely shut-in 😬😵💫
IMG_7796.jpeg
IMG_7797.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sure shut ins are part of his audience but they don't pose at a Disney resort:
View attachment 3019409
You sir, are a Loser (with a capitol L).
---
"Lightning Lane Multipass is going to intergate some of the things we loved about FastPass"

During his day long feeding frenzies, why does he always start with sweet dessert items?

He made that Tiana food look like slop.

The Shooing Gallery

Am I crazy that I never heard of the phrase "Rhyme or Rhythm"?

Nate loves to pander to that special segment of his stans by repeatingly showing Gracie urinating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5