Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also mentioned how it made him happy to pay for his niece’s first trip to Disney since he doesn’t have any children of his own (to exploit on YouTube)
For someone that is pretending to be so wholesome and giving he sure likes to mention how much and how often he has paid for them.

Reactions: 4
For someone that is pretending to be so wholesome and giving he sure likes to mention how much and how often he has paid for them.
Yeah I find that to be very tacky. No one needs to know he is footing the bill for this trip. They’re agreeing to be in his videos so it’s not like it’s exactly free either

Reactions: 4
Does Disney really care what name you use in their app? I am skeptical he legally changed his last name although that would explain why the suspended license under his regular last name hasn't affected him. Pretty sure his LLCs were founded after people saw him using Morrow in the My Disney Experience app.
Does Disney ask a guest for their drivers license when checking in like any other hotel? I don't remember specifically but I have to assume that they have asked me.

Does Disney ask a guest for their drivers license when checking in like any other hotel?
You can check-in through the ap and use it for your key as well. Last trip I never went to the front desk at one resort and only went once at the other and only to ask them to send some wine glasses up to the room.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Disney is changing their DAS program soon. I wonder how people like PMM and others that are suspected of taking advantage of the current program are going to react? It sounds like "I have IBS" is no longer go to be enough to get you free fast passes.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Disney is changing their DAS program soon. I wonder how people like PMM and others that are suspected of taking advantage of the current program are going to react? It sounds like "I have IBS" is no longer go to be enough to get you free fast passes.
I am all for them cracking down on DAS abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fun game to play is to stand near the LL touch points, and count all the blue flashes. All DAS slots will flash blue instead of green.

Yes I realize this includes people who may not have a reservation or showed up too early to tap in, but it does give you a decent guideline of potentially how many DAS users there are in the parks now.

• Wow
I am all for them cracking down on DAS abuse!
same. I worked with people with autism, down sydrome, etc- so i definitely have empathy for people who need some way to not wait in the lines. My own kid is on meds and in counseling for ADHD- so he would probably qualify for DAS, but we've never done it. There are people who need it more. We just bring an old iPhone for him to play games on, snacks, or other things to keep him busy in lines and just manage it.
However, i think since they did away with the free fast passes, people have really started to abuse DAS so they dont have to pay for Genie Plus. So i think this "crack down" is probably needed. Either that, or start giving everybody a couple free fast passes like they used to.

Looks like Maria from LBV will just have to tit her pants in line now that she can't use that excuse for DAS.
Naw, they're gonna hire most custodial and follow her around with one of these:

1712709029226.png

That thread on the DISBoards is crazy. Now it seems everyone has autism. Or, half of have "diagnoses" that they can't provide to Disney because it costs too much to get the diagnosis, or only one out of every 3,457,219 doctors knows exactly what is wrong with them. It's a tit-show of Google University doctors, with a healthy dose of Reddit Lawyers thrown in for good measure.

Question: If you already "know" you or a child are on the spectrum, how do you not already have a diagnosis you can provide to Disney?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That thread on the DISBoards is crazy. Now it seems everyone has autism. Or, half of have "diagnoses" that they can't provide to Disney because it costs too much to get the diagnosis, or only one out of every 3,457,219 doctors knows exactly what is wrong with them. It's a tit-show of Google University doctors, with a healthy dose of Reddit Lawyers thrown in for good measure.
I think I just found myself a lucrative side-hustle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2866502

Question: If you already "know" you or a child are on the spectrum, how do you not already have a diagnosis you can provide to Disney?
Clearly she is asking for herself and not "her followers".

IMG-8978.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2866502

This absolutely kills me. I am in a lot of agent groups on FB and you would not believe how many people have incontinence issues to the point they'll tit themselves if they don't make it through the line in less than 5 minutes. I GET IT, these issues exist but my god, people are so pissy and you can tell it's the ones that had no business using it in the first place.

I have seen a number of people say they "don't have an actual diagnosis" and I thought... if you see a doctor for this or have in the past, surely they'll give you the diagnosis needed or you have some proof of being seen/diagnosed?! Like if we are making a diagnosis out of thin air, I don't think you qualify for DAS in the first place.
---
I don't always watch his videos and I'm about 10 mins in to the Mom/BonBon's cookie bonanza, I don't love that he always mentions he paid for things but... I think it's really admirable that BonBon is Ariel's guardian. It seems like she is really sweet with her (as are Nate and mom).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have seen a number of people say they "don't have an actual diagnosis" and I thought... if you see a doctor for this or have in the past, surely they'll give you the diagnosis needed or you have some proof of being seen/diagnosed?! Like if we are making a diagnosis out of thin air, I don't think you qualify for DAS in the first place.
This is how i feel. If you actually qualify for DAS, then this new change should be no big deal- just ask your doctor for a letter, or whatever Disney is asking for. It's the ones who know they dont have an actual diagnosis that qualifies, who are the most angry. So crazy!

Reactions: 8
This is how i feel. If you actually qualify for DAS, then this new change should be no big deal- just ask your doctor for a letter, or whatever Disney is asking for. It's the ones who know they dont have an actual diagnosis that qualifies, who are the most angry. So crazy!
If you can afford a vacation at a Disney Park, you should be able to afford to go see a doctor.

Reactions: 13
If you can afford a vacation at a Disney Park, you should be able to afford to go see a doctor.
They are flat out lying or exaggerating conditions to get the DAS pass. Oldest trick in the book. Ok maybe 2nd oldest the oldest being Tim Tracker's rent a wheelchair trick.

I'm sure there are plenty of valid DAS pass users but the system is likely heavily abused.

Reactions: 10
They are flat out lying or exaggerating conditions to get the DAS pass. Oldest trick in the book. Ok maybe 2nd oldest the oldest being Tim Tracker's rent a wheelchair trick.

I'm sure there are plenty of valid DAS pass users but the system is likely heavily abused.
If we are wrong, please say so but didn't Nate & friends abuse the DAS pass a while ago to do that Toy Story Mania tournament?

• Wow
Reactions: 2