Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if they are here to comfort him after a breakup? Oh the suspense....
Oooh… the suspense!!
And man! to be a fly on the wall at that meeting: “much younger sister, meet my even younger new girl toy…” 🙄🤮
Also to add, my girl Kristen aced that “meet the family” tit last year at Festival of the Holidays. Your move, WL Girl!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh… the suspense!!
And man! to be a fly on the wall at that meeting: “much younger sister, meet my even younger new girl toy…” 🙄🤮
Also to add, my girl Kristen aced that “meet the family” tit last year at Festival of the Holidays. Your move, WL Girl!! 🤣🤣
Speaking of the former linebacker, it looks like she and Sean did the tequila tasting at La Cava. Smells like a promo deal she may have made.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad his mom was able to visit again. She didn’t seem too well at Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad his mom was able to visit again. She didn’t seem too well at Christmas.
yeah same here! Seeing her in the christmas videos and then he hasn't mentioned her in awhile so i was worried. Glad it sounds like she made it down. Obviously, this is all whatever on here- i dont wish anybody ill, really.

Reactions: 6
oooh...you got the inside info!! LOL maybe this is what he was talking about when he said he had "something big next week that you guys have been asking for..." Gotta say- i'm a Bon Bon fan, so Im with you that i hope she came, too.
Yep on his instagram story from last night he does say he cant wait to share the next big thing planned coming out soon.

I just forced myself to watch the LaCava vlog. What a waste of time especially his rambling 10 minute outro. Nate maybe film this when your not drunk or hungover.

1712403939713.png

• Haha
For those wondering if the Kingdom Krew needed Nate to survive....here's your answer.
I made sure to watch less than 30 seconds of it, so it would not be counted as a view.

While I can watch Kristen, Sean is insufferable. I guess he was too busy to attend the La Cava debut for his "fwiend" Nate. . but he made it to Epcot later in the evening to ride Test Track.

1712405245709.png

Giving a vlogger their own drink seems a dangerous precedent to set. They're basically endorsing him and therefore any behaviour and opinions

Reactions: 5
I made sure to watch less than 30 seconds of it, so it would not be counted as a view.

While I can watch Kristen, Sean is insufferable. I guess he was too busy to attend the La Cava debut for his "fwiend" Nate. . but he made it to Epcot later in the evening to ride Test Track.

View attachment 2859670
Neither was ever Nate's friend. Kristen wanted the subs and Sean needed the attention (he's such a spoiled brat).

Giving a vlogger their own drink seems a dangerous precedent to set. They're basically endorsing him and therefore any behaviour and opinions
I mean, he’s not Kyle Pallo, so while Nate is annoying, I don’t know that La Cava is going to have to full Milkshake Duck on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean, he’s not Kyle Pallo, so while Nate is annoying, I don’t know that La Cava is going to have to full Milkshake Duck on him.
True but just in general. It's an endorsement of someone not within the company. Most places I've worked would be very careful on those sorts of things. Almost makes him seem an official disney rep.

True but just in general. It's an endorsement of someone not within the company. Most places I've worked would be very careful on those sorts of things. Almost makes him seem an official disney rep.
This is all on La Cava and their parent company, not Disney. Nate can try to spin this as Disney sponsoring him but that's far from the truth.

This is all on La Cava and their parent company, not Disney. Nate can try to spin this as Disney sponsoring him but that's far from the truth.
But, the general public don't care about the intricacies of stuff like that. It's on Disney property. When you complain about vloggers behaviour disney always says they aren't employed or endorsed by disney. Gets harder to say that when you have official drinks named after them on property.

But, the general public don't care about the intricacies of stuff like that. It's on Disney property. When you complain about vloggers behaviour disney always says they aren't employed or endorsed by disney. Gets harder to say that when you have official drinks named after them on property.
La Cava is the only place that does this (see that Rose drink and the one from NPH). Other Disney bars/lounges aren't even allowed to name anything after people or IP's.

La Cava is the only place that does this (see that Rose drink and the one from NPH). Other Disney bars/lounges aren't even allowed to name anything after people or IP's.
My guess is they have more flexibility then everyone else considering La Cava is owned by Palmas Restaurant Group which manages the F&B locations at the Mexico Pavillion, Coronado Springs, and runs Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs. Nate following in the foodsteps of his FWIENDS Bryan Cranton and Aaron Paul! His fans are so proud of him. . . and will continue to believe Disney was the one who made this happen. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Next Up... The Kingdom Krew debuts a drink there!! An espresso martini (apparently Kristen's fave-) with some real gold flecks made from Sean's parent's money!
Hey! That was a top secret project the Kingdom Krew has planned! 😂 😂 Word has it they had a secret meeting this week about it, and Nate was in attendance along with WL girl. Don't take my word for it. . . there is this convincing evidence! 😂😂😂

1712415659158.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep on his instagram story from last night he does say he cant wait to share the next big thing planned coming out soon.

I just forced myself to watch the LaCava vlog. What a waste of time especially his rambling 10 minute outro. Nate maybe film this when your not drunk or hungover.

View attachment 2859618
We just realized that he's trying to look like the picture on the La Cava glass.

• Haha

View attachment 2859618
Oh he’s definitely more then drunk. My guess wl girl is a bad influence on him. But im sure he’ll do anything to fit in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A quick True/False question to my intrepid sleuths!
When we check into a WDW Resort, we can register with false or imaginary names. True or False?

In today’s video, I see that Nate reserved a princess room at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter for his mom, Bonnie, and little Ariel. I saw this image: Did Nate legally change his name to Morrow? 🤔😜

Attachments

Reactions: 1