Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick True/False question to my intrepid sleuths!
When we check into a WDW Resort, we can register with false or imaginary names. True or False?

In today’s video, I see that Nate reserved a princess room at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter for his mom, Bonnie, and little Ariel. I saw this image: Did Nate legally change his name to Morrow? 🤔😜
Yeah- I never got this either. Especially when he has his real name on his Instagram, so anybody with 2 brain cells knows that’s not actually his real name. So not sure how Disney hasn’t made him fix it yet. think he just hopes that whoever sees his reservation will recognize his name and give him the better room or table (“nobody puts baby in a corner!” 🙄)

he also showed their room number 🙄 so hopefully they’re home by now, or switched hotels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah- I never got this either. Especially when he has his real name on his Instagram, so anybody with 2 brain cells knows that’s not actually his real name. So not sure how Disney hasn’t made him fix it yet. think he just hopes that whoever sees his reservation will recognize his name and give him the better room or table (“nobody puts baby in a corner!” 🙄)

he also showed their room number 🙄 so hopefully they’re home by now, or switched hotels.
MEEMAW going to be coming for a family reunion!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
MEEMAW going to be coming for a family reunion!
HAHA right??
(knock on the door, Bon Bon opens it....) "Bon Bon! Mom! Nice to see ya!!! Nate showed us your room number!! We brought you some of our special brownies- Nate likes to eat them while hes filming his video recaps at home late at night! Figured you guys might like them, too!"

Last edited:
Why has Nate in the last 2 or 3 weeks devolved a weird tick where he makes a Haaa noise

Reactions: 3
Yeah- I never got this either. Especially when he has his real name on his Instagram, so anybody with 2 brain cells knows that’s not actually his real name. So not sure how Disney hasn’t made him fix it yet.
I have wondered this as well as this is not the first time.... my guess is he has Nathan D******** Morrow set as his name in his Disney profile which reflects on the reservation. This is the only way I can figure he is able to do this.

Oh yes he did show the room #, but also do we know when this was filmed? since it takes him several days to edit. Knowing Nate he could have booked them for 1 or 2 nights there just for the vlogs, and moved them to a value resort for the rest of the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel bad for Bonnie. I’m sure she loves her family, but she’s caring for a young child with special needs, a mother who is on oxygen and can’t walk the 5 steps from her seat to her scooter, and working. Nate needs to buy a duplex, move them in next door, and help her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have wondered this as well as this is not the first time.... my guess is he has Nathan D******** Morrow set as his name in his Disney profile which reflects on the reservation. This is the only way I can figure he is able to do this.

Oh yes he did show the room #, but also do we know when this was filmed? since it takes him several days to edit. Knowing Nate he could have booked them for 1 or 2 nights there just for the vlogs, and moved them to a value resort for the rest of the trip.
The name you see on the screen reflects the name on the MDE reservation. He also registered for a RunDisney race as Nathan Morrow.

That was a cute video. I like his family so much. The little girl is adorable.

Nate did have to mention that he was paying for everything, of course.

Bonnie does seem like she has a lot on her plate.

Reactions: 12
I feel bad for Bonnie. I’m sure she loves her family, but she’s caring for a young child with special needs, a mother who is on oxygen and can’t walk the 5 steps from her seat to her scooter, and working. Nate needs to buy a duplex, move them in next door, and help her out.
i was thinking that, too! He needs to help them move down there so it can be more of a team effort. Bonnie seems to have a lot on her plate. Hopefully Nate and WL Girl can take Bonnie out for a drink or 2 one night while shes here so she can let loose for a few minutes- I'm sure the little one goes to bed early and the mom could sit with her.

i was thinking that, too! He needs to help them move down there so it can be more of a team effort. Bonnie seems to have a lot on her plate. Hopefully Nate and WL Girl can take Bonnie out for a drink or 2 one night while shes here so she can let loose for a few minutes- I'm sure the little one goes to bed early and the mom could sit with her.
Better idea. He moves back home and away from FL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

oh yeah- and he also had to mention " I like spending money on her because i dont have any kids..."
Again, going for the sympathy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Did he really mention he payed for everything…….

Reactions: 5
Just watched the La Cava video. Nice editing toward the beginning with the change of clothes and weather. He's a real editing wiz!

One thing he definitely should have edited out was his drunken outro. That was pathetic!

• Haha
The name you see on the screen reflects the name on the MDE reservation. He also registered for a RunDisney race as Nathan Morrow.
@MichaelKaysHairyBack thank you very much! 😉No further questions! So the answer is true!🫡 😜
---
Better idea. He moves back home and away from FL.
But, how will he make his money off of grifting, um, I mean working? Gideon’s cookies and La Cava need his “celebrity” endorsements don’t ya know! Even the little kid at Chef Mickey’s was wearing a goddamn PMM R&@% Shirt and appeared in the video! 🤔😜

Last edited:
Just watched the La Cava video. Nice editing toward the beginning with the change of clothes and weather. He's a real editing wiz!

One thing he definitely should have edited out was his drunken outro. That was pathetic!
Yeah that outro was painful to watch. Just rambling on. 🙄
---
Nate needs to buy a duplex, move them in next door, and help her out.
He should but sadly I don't see him doing that. Nate Morrow would, but the real Nate aka Nate D won't.

Last edited:
Does Disney really care what name you use in their app? I am skeptical he legally changed his last name although that would explain why the suspended license under his regular last name hasn't affected him. Pretty sure his LLCs were founded after people saw him using Morrow in the My Disney Experience app.

He also mentioned how it made him happy to pay for his niece’s first trip to Disney since he doesn’t have any children of his own (to exploit on YouTube…kidding, sort of)

Last edited: