Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Just thinking back on the Orlando Informer vlog. Does adding up the total on each register he sees AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE NIGHT make any GD sense at all? What does that number mean? This exercise in futility gives us a good insight into Mensa Man's intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I'm not sure what to make of Nate and Wilderness Lodge Girl.

The age difference is more than I'd personally be comfortable with, but I understand that such an age gap becomes less significant as you get older.

I wonder how they met. I like the theory that she works for Disney or a Disney-adjacent business (like a place a Disney Springs or a bar he likes). Or, who knows, maybe she has a job outside of that space and they met at the parks (maybe she's a fan who approached him and they hit it off?) or maybe they even met on a dating app or something.

The next question is: What's in it for her? Well, the way she hides from the camera, she's not doing it for the clout. Maybe she's a Disney adult who likes the fact that he can give her fun experiences at the parks that would otherwise be out of reach for her.

I just hope that they both make each other happy. As long as that's the case, I don't have to understand their relationship.

As for him taking her along while he makes his videos... c'mon man, separate your "work" (such as it is) from your personal life. Don't lazily half-ass a date by dragging a girl along while you're creating content; and don't compromise your content by trying to hide your companion. Just do the things separately. You have the time.

beachbabe1014

I just hope he's not the one on top. I'd had for him to have a massive IM and end up crushing the poor girl.
Him exclaiming some variation of "so so good" or "much too good" before he collapses on that poor girl. What a terrible way to go! 😳🥞

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
maybe thats why i thought him and kristen would be a better match- when that happened, i bet she could just pull a Luisa from Encanto and heave him right off of her. one less body when 911 gets there. ( and ya'll know i love the girl- i'm not shaming or anything. its just purely physics 🤣 🤣 )

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I can’t stand when people hide people in vlogs. Just don’t film if there is someone there who doesn’t want to be on camera. It was obvious the girl was there the whole day. Oh gee golly shucks just hanging out by myself.

• Heart
on another note- did anybody on here guess that the "big surprise" has to do with the shirt company? In today's video hes wearing a "Paging Mr. Morrow" hat with their logo on the side and he says something about that it has to do with the surprise he mentioned. :unsure:
Also on IG, Kristen is wearing what appears to be one of his hoodies from them- the purple mickey hands one that we've seen him in 1000 times. now, whether its actually his, or whether shes gonna start shilling them on her own now is anybody's guess... LOL
Didn't have have some kind of legal trademark for hats?

Oh ya, he definitely slimmed down....

Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 6.28.23 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
oh! on another note- just realized that Festival of the Arts starts tomorrow. Are ya'll ready to " Eat some food, and eat some more food, and have a beautiful festival of the arts kind of day" on Saturday's video??

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
I only recently starting following the PMM threads, so I'm a bit out of the loop on who "WL girl" is. Could someone give a quick recap on who she is (protecting privacy ofc)? I see that there's a big age gap.... I'm about the same age as her and if my loved ones saw me dating someone like Nate they would stage an intervention.
ok.. so i'm not sure if you know of Adam the Woo, who is another Vlogger in the Orlando area. WELL- one night he was filming a video at Wilderness Lodge, and he happened to run into Nate who was with a girl. Nate obviously didnt expect to be on camera. But, the video got posted. So people (me being one of them) were curious who she was. By spending a few seconds looking at Nate's recent "follows" on Instagram, i was able to figure out who she was. Her IG is private, so not a ton of info. We dont know how he met her or anything like that.
She has not appeared in any of Nate's videos, at least showing her face HAHA but there have been several videos where Nate seemed to be with somebody but not showing them. We haven't seen any "evidence" of her in any videos lately, but today she showed up in IG pictures sitting next to him at a party he was at last night.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So Nate has friends and a company willing to pay for a party for him. Sounds good to me.

Nate is so dumb. He actually thinking they are his friends. He's a tax write off and they will drop him quicker than a hot Chipotle burrito.
His shirts sold out very quickly. I doubt they are looking to drop him.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Veronica following RSVLTs and bothering to read all the comments to even notice a channel name question is a bit revealing. She’s definitely feeling some way about the channel or Nate. Or both.
yuuupp... i said this the other day. I dont think she expected it to get as "big" as it has. At the time, he was still working at Dennys i beleive and just doing videos more for fun and some extra cash in between shifts. So i think she figured he would just keep on that road and not end up having his own shirts, disney invites, etc.

Century20

VIP Member
Live from the Red Carpet. . . It's Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow!!! and his date for evening.

(No disrespect for WL Girl, I have nothing against her. I just found it interesting how quick Nate regulated her to a background role while he was being praised by his fans. Honestly WL girl you can do much better)

pmm1111144444.jpg

• Haha
🤣 I can’t tell if you’re mocking me or not- but either way, it’s all good! 🤣 Kristen forever!!! 🎉🍗🍻 Honestly- it’s not that I think she’s like this incredible amazing catch- I just think for Nate, she’s the right move. She’s not some Disney princess Barbie type who will judge him/ his body, and he won’t judge hers. I like that she doesn’t seem like she’s a pushover, which is a good balance for him. It Keeps his whole “puppies and kittens and rainbows” gushing in check 🤣 they just seem like they would both be happy eating around Disney together forever 🤣 plus like you said- feels like shes been around longer than anybody but Veronica at this point! That says something!! 🤣

Nate- to change what I said earlier. You don’t have to confirm/ expose a new relationship that you’re in. I’d be ok if you at least deny a relationship with Kristen, so I can move on if I have to. 🤣 Until then, I’m gonna keep shipping it because I think it’s a good match! 🤷‍♀️
Just going off our gaydar, we will bet you a 1/2 dozen Gideon's cookies Kristen isn't into men.

Century20

VIP Member
I think WL Girl has a regular office type job and went to college and stuff. Doesn’t work for Disney.

The question I have is how do these Disney guys get these girls. Tim Corless was caught having like 3 girlfriends at once. Michael Kay is marrying a doctor who seems attractive enough. I don’t get it. Is the Z-list fame? Is it the pixie dust?
You raised a valid question. I am not quite sure. :unsure: "Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow" is an obnoxious, loud and simply annoying. . whereas "Nathan" seems like a jerk. So in the case of WL girl, it is a good question. Tom Corless with 3 girlfriends at once? 😂 wow never knew that one.

Sounds like a case for:

LAND_16_9.jpg

• Haha