Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beachbabe1014

LET HIM EAT!

Unless he goes down the bariatric surgery or Ozempic route, I don’t think he has the discipline. And I wouldn’t shade him for doing either of those things. But the surgery also requires him changing his relationship with food, and I don’t know if he’s capable of that.
He definitely doesn't have the discipline for bariatric. Ozempic all the way baby. Besides celebs like Oprah does it so he'll feel fancy.

Frankenweenie

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Social media engagement is one thing, the real question is how does the PMM line translate into sales.
Success will be based on sales, the Customer Acquisition rate, eventual return rate on the items, etc.
Disney/Star Wars/Harry Potter/DC Comics/ETC have a sizable fan base to warrant demand, but a Youtuber like Nate with 244K SUBS?? :unsure:
Zero competition for PMM merchandise compared to those IPs that have tons of other options.
Zero licensing costs for PMM merchandise. Well I assume Nate could be getting a dollar amount per item sold.

What would success look like? 1% of his fans buying a shirt or hat? 10% of them buying something?

We have no clue what it costs RSLVTS to spin up a new design like that. Could be done very cheaply though I assume they could possibly own their own factory or factories.

My prediction is he goes live at 4pm today and offers autographed copies of merchandise for either a slight markup or just to first X amount of customers based on time or total sales to get things rolling.

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
I chime in here every once in a while to comment on Gracey. My heart breaks for that poor dog seeing how big she is now. I've had 3 Dalmatians over the past 30 years. They are a very tough breed. Dals, even older Dals need to be highly stimulated. They should be very active dogs. Any reputable Dalmatian breeder/rescue will not adopt a Dal out to someone living in an apartment or someone who does not have a fenced in yard, because they need to run, far and fast. Dalmatians also need to be on a very specialized diet, as they are prone to allergies and bladder issues. Red meats should never been given to a Dalmatian...including Golden Corral. Many Dals are vegan because of the health complications. That's why she's gained so much weight--she's not active and her diet is absolute crap. The junk he feeds her will severely affect her life expectancy, sadly. My take: he keeps her for the attention, Dals get a ton of attention.
Did anyone notice the "Do Not Pet" vest?

Same trajectory as many of the other Disney vloggers at the moment especially Adam the Woo. :sleep:

Great work! This was the most beneficial thing to come out of an Adam the Woo vlog in a long time. I am fairly certain she has/is currently lurking on these threads. Knowing this I won't go into the other reasons why I believe this. Sorry Wilderness Lodge Girl if your fishing for intel it's not going to happen. Anyways the drop off of vlogs has been interesting. . . . . also him not being with RSVLTS in LA earlier this month. They have not released there full 2024 schedule just yet, however they are going to the Phoenix open in February and hosting an after party . . so will our jolly fwiend be invited?
Or money is on him doing something with the Mosh Isley event in Kissimmee next year. Outside of that? We don't think he has a lot on the table.