Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This restaurant has been featured by lots of Disney vloggers. I think the Trackers behaved the worst. Rumor has it they didn’t tip the waitstaff because the meal was free and asked for lots of takeout boxes.
It makes no sense to invite such low level scum like vloggers to a place that is trying to establish themselves as a fine dining experience.

Reactions: 7

Century20

VIP Member
Dear WL Girl, Just remember as time goes on Nate is going to look more and more like he could be your father.

PMM9518.jpg

• Haha
Does anyone else think the family Christmas party was also funded by the shirt company? At first, I was wondering how they were able to rent out an entire hall for the family, but then noticed Bonnie had a tag at the front of the shirt she was wearing (convenient for Nate's close-up shot of her at the event) that showed the logo and then she and a bunch of other people were all wearing the hats with the stickers still attached (even the children). It reminded me of his birthday party where the shirt art was conveniently added to the drinks. I don't know, just a suspicion of mine because of the constant logo flashing.
Either that or Nate's stipulation was "I buy you food and gifts; you wear my merchandise."
BonBon.jpg
MaBonBon.jpg

• Heart

Bob209

Wait! What happened between Nate and Kristen? I'm behind by a lot. I'm just trying to catch up on the wilderness lodge girl.
They are both vying for the coveted "token fat person" position in the friend group that finishes everyone else's food at dinner so there is some understandable tension and bad blood there. There's only so much discarded food to go around!

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Nate would give Veronica the dog if she could take her. I suspect the boyfriend doesn’t want her or is allergic.

Gracey is way too fat. It’s awful. Poor thing is going to rip a tendon with all that weight.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah, the Corless one is baffling. There must be something (other than sulphur) in that Central Florida water that somehow makes fat, pasty, irritating man-children with braces and Disney fetishes appealing to some section of the female demographic.
It's called money. Nate and Tom are likely making financial contributions to these women. I could be wrong but it is a plausible explanation.

yeah- this is one of the main things i'm curious about, too. If shes obviously not comfortable being a "social butterfly" ( as he kept calling himself in the video :rolleyes: ), then why bring her on opening day like that? The only thing i can think is maybe if it's getting more serious, she wanted to see what it was really like when he has to interact with a lot of viewers and other vloggers?? I also think it's strange that we didnt' see any sign of her at recent "big" stuff like NYE and his (multiple) birthday dinners. But I guess there could be a whole host of explanations for any of it.
TBD on all of it, I guess LOL
Maybe she works at Gideon's and he's banging her for cookies. She can brag to her friends she shagged the stay puft marshmallow man.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
We aren't really talking about the shirt brand stuff and those trips. Moreso people shouldn't credit him on things like the birthday dinner at bull and bear, going with her to the Disney100th Ball, to Club 33 out in Disneyland, etc. That was mainly Sean and some Club member that gifted the group a lunch.
We can't forget that it was bull and bear after 5 years somehow remembered it was Nate's birthday and invited him out. :rolleyes:

• Haha

jumpman23

Chatty Member
I don't think iv ever heard of a prescription expiring due to a New year starting. It's normally X amount of months from first dispensed not based on new year. odd

Dismom2

VIP Member
Does that company have that much disposable income that they are constantly picking up the bill on Nate's entire life? If so, if they have gone public, I'm buying some of their stock. And if they sponsored this dinner for his extended extended extended family as a marketing tool, who the hell is their target audience?
I think Nate just gave the clothes and lanyard to his sister as a "gift".
Seeing all the RSVLT merchandise at that party, no wonder his shirts sold out so fast.
exactly- i think its far fetched that the company would host a party for his extra extended family. Hes not THAT important to them. The "surprise" birthday party in Disney? oh, yeah- 100% they paid for all or most of that as a "product launch" party. It definitely seemed like Kristen and Sean had a part in planning it though. My guess is the company reached out to them and it was like a "you plan, we pay. Here's the budget" kind of thing.
But the family christmas party? I dont think so. They probably gave him a few products, and he decided to take them to his family.

Sorry I missed posting this on the proper anniversary.

On Christmas Eve 2023, did Veronica stop by Nate’s Polynesian bungalow in Orlando AGAIN and make him feel more depressed before abandoning him AGAIN to be wined and dined the midwest Doctor that employed her and is just three years younger than her Mother and said Doctor will never marry or have children with Veronica per his oldest adult daughter?

Just curious.
Speaking of this- i forget, did we ever confirm that it was actually Veronica's arm / shadow in that Poly Bungalow video? Or could it have been another "friend", like the black shoes on the people mover and the pink mug at Fort Wilderness that we've seen recently? Either way, he was playing the lonely guy while having somebody with him. :rolleyes:
Also- interesting about her new man not wanting kids. I remember hearing how much she (especially) wanted a baby when she was married to Nate. So it must irk her that her new man doesnt want one. And Nate mentioning kids a couple times recently in his videos? Most recently after his surprise party video "Who knows? In a couple years maybe I can be like Hey Kids, look what I got to do on my birthday...." Hmmm... is that him throwing shade at Veronica, just like when he still bought Gracey pupcakess after Veronica said she was getting fat?? :unsure: :unsure: (Even though he has no prospects himself to have kids with that we know of, so that shade is pointless... HAHA)

Anyway- I still give BonBon lots of credit for taking care of the mom and taking care of the little niece. I'm glad she got a nice Ruth's Chris dinner.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I just went through Kristen’s IG page. This is actually a really nice picture of her with a Christmas tree:

992071F2-C700-404C-B546-B6E1EE8927CB.jpeg

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
WTF was happening in this vlog? He was ALL over the place like manic. Missing flights, late to pick up prescriptions. His face was so red and sweaty gorging on those cookies. 🥴
😂😂😂😂 That's what I would like to know. #manic

Why was he so red faced during his Day 2 morning intro?
The whole missing the flights is interesting. My guess he was on a bender the night before and/or overslept and missed the 6 am flight. He filmed his Day 1 outro saying he was going to get some sleep as had a 6am flight, but the next morning talked about the issue at the pharmacy the day before, so wouldn't he have already known during his outro he was not going to make his first flight in order to get his meds at 9am??? 🤷‍♂️ Doesn't quite add up.

I am calling BS on his excuse that the doctor needed to put in a new prescription because it was 2024. That's not how it works. Either he was out of refills or it has been 12 months since the original prescription - you don't need to have a new prescription because it's a new calendar year. :rolleyes: My point is it is such a dumb thing to lie about, though not as bad as lying about being invited to a restaurant after 5 years. ;)

efjeoijfioewof.jpg

Last edited:

Dismom2

VIP Member
Is it me or is he more frantic lately…big boy on new meds or something. Hard to believe the fat load could be even more annoying
I think it’s called finally convincing a girl 13 years younger than him to climb Nate mowtin…

• Sick

HeyIt'sMickey

I'm puzzled by his ears. He jams his hats down so far down and tight that his ears are always bending over. Is that a an attempt to make him look more like a half-wit to garner sympathy, or does he really thin that's how hats are worn? It bugs the daylights out of me.