Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Thank goodness for the youtube recommended videos page/ algorhym!!! 🤣🤣 I found this little gem- a small channel called Jarvel5. He had Nate in the thumbnail so I scrolled the video until I saw Nate.
At the 24 minute mark, you 100% see wilderness lodge girl in the background, leaning against a light post while Nate talks to the guy. ( i know thats her because watching the video you can see her follow behind Nate when the guys calls him over, and then she goes and like hides by the post)
Tell me she doesn’t look a bored teenager waiting for her dad to get done talking to his friend. 😳 Definitely not like confident, outgoing wife material for a YouTube rock star like Nate!
Nate, my guy, you look ridiculous with a girl that young. And for that matter it looks ridiculous for her too.
Anyway- happy Saturday night, guys! 🤣
IMG_6876.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Funfouryou

Wow super impressed….just went to RSVLTS site and love the new PMM items.
Some standouts are :
PMM plastic choppers teeth set $39.99
“its 3am I can’t believe I ate the pup cups“ shirt $59.99
PMM first autobiography “ I don’t know how to buy pants” $27.99
Florida DMV outstanding fine shirt and short set (6XL size only) $75.00

• Haha
Reactions: 14

S. McQueen Light

Say what you will about Nate at least he had fun at EPCOT compared to ATW’s whole “get off my lawn and turn that damn radio down” vibe Adam gave off at EPCOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dismom2

VIP Member
I agree and would like to add, filming kind gestures is sometimes what this world needs to see. I said maybe 4 pages back that I would hope he’d use his platform to film good things. It definitely (to me) is good to see good acts performed.
i agree it was a nice gesture regardless of why he did it. And i think based on what he said in the car afterward, he actually had a genuine reason for wanting to do it. He actually grew up in a family that needed those kinds of gestures and wants to pay it forward. Not like most of the vloggers where they do it purely for filming it, and where they "interview" the person afterward like " Wasn't it so nice to get a gift from me??" Nate barely showed himself giving the money, didn't show the people, didn't use it in his title or thumbnail, etc.
And yeah, like somebody else said- he would get criticized if he never gave anything, too- he really can't win, so showing the giving is probably the more positive way for him to go.

Reactions: 13

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah I think unfortunately a lot of vloggers are damned if they do an damned if they don't.

"That Nate guy never gives anything to charity!"

"How dare that Nate guy talk about giving money to people in need!"

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Murray9000

VIP Member
oh and wilderness lodge girl, if you are reading here please know I have absolutely no intention of divulging any other information that could be found based on someone else’s social media lead. We don’t even know if the lead is accurate.

If you really wanted to lean into it, change your social media name to “wilderness lodge girl” otherwise change your handle altogether to something less indicative of who you are to prevent anyone else from making you feel weird. I’m willing to say that no one here actually has any malicious intention against you, we’re all just weirdos who think of YouTube influencers as minor celebs or as if they’re kind of like friends because we get a window into their lives. This is just curiosity like reading Us Weekly or Perez Hilton.
I might be a weirdo but, trust me, I don't think of any YouTube influencers as minor celebs or friends. I'm here solely to make fun of their pathetic existences.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Do you think the sad lonely Nate gig is coming to an end?
Or are we due for a sad lonely Christmas video to stir up the likes, thought and prayers for fudgy the whale?
One could only hope! I can see the "ACT" growing tiresome for those around him.
Though I am not complaining the reduction of his videos is quite noticeable. I think we can all agree his excuse of him getting a new computer and learning how to edit being the cause of this reduction is a clear lie.
I don't believe he has seen an influx of cash from some sort of RSVLT deal either. With the licensing agreements they already have- and even celebs seen wearing these shirts, Nate is fairly insignificant from a marketing stand point.
Since he is going to be home for the holidays it is going to be interesting to see if he pulls out the lonely Christmas video.

Nate, you better ride the gravy train for as long as it lasts, because one day it will end!! but hey there is always that Denny's job you say you can go back to or I am sure Universal Orlando will need someone to play John Hammond in the future.

C6E571C8-54D7-4860-8132-510B75B76B52.jpeg
johnhammond01.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
Well Mom, I hate to say it but its officially time to accept, Nate is off the meat market and the muckbang fantasy wedding is doomed.
i know! 😭 😭 😭 But, hey, honestly- on the bright side- Kristen is probably too smart for him anyway. I mean, in her Q&A video on her channel she said she planned ahead and graduated college a semester early. Nate can't even plan ahead to get his meds before a 3-day trip.

Also- if you guys think i'm annoying on here, imagine being my husband and having to listen to me regurgitate this whole saga after work! :oops:🤣🤣

• Haha

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Credit where credit is due. Nate somehow has managed to build a strong enough brand to have a established brand create merchandise for him.

Unlike Mam club and trackers who use cheap drop shipping services.

• Wow

EmilyisDone

Our lord and saviour is back in his comments to bless us

Paging Mr Morrow #17 that MOUTH can MANAGE!
43E3939A-49B2-47B0-8854-BF60871AFDEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Dismom2

VIP Member
Pretty sure Kristen makes her money riding the mountains mowin: Splash Mountain Mowin (RIP), Space Mountain Mowin, Big Thunder Mountain Mowin and Nate Mountain Mowin.
Fixed that for you...
Also this reminded me of JoJos video from that Pirate Dinner that they all went to. JoJo asked Kristen "How did you get the VIP Seats? Whose 'treasure' did you have to 'plunder'" and she goes "Nates..." :oops: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

PoorKid

VIP Member
Girl, I don't know anything about you, but I'm still 100% sure that you can - and should - do better. A tip - don't ever date a man who wears a shirt with his own face on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Regardless , even if you’re mad at your ex, I don’t know why you would want to shorten your “best friend “ life span!!!
Gracie is a prop to him, just like everything else in his life. He know she gets views, thoughts and prayers. Why do you think all of a sudden she's in almost every video. He saw the dip in views and knows fans love the dog so it was an easy call to put her in videos.

• Sad
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
Veronica following RSVLTs and bothering to read all the comments to even notice a channel name question is a bit revealing. She’s definitely feeling some way about the channel or Nate. Or both.

Dismom2

VIP Member
I really like his family and enjoy them in his videos (unlike KP's clown posse) I really hope Mom is ok.
Same. That BonBon is a rockstar, the way she’s taken over caring for their niece, and now the mom.
I’m glad he’s going home for Christmas, even if its only so that he can play the “sick mom” card instead of the “lonely bachelor” card this year 🙃
Also- the countdown is on! One week until his birthday! He said a huge surprise! 😮

• Heart